Chapter 56

Max and Christian were talking to Dr. Helmut Marko at the door to the Motorhome, but I just didn't care. Because I wanted to take my friend back into my arms, and I just had to thank Dr. Marko for the phone call. It made Mr Schmidt impression that the Dr. was committed to me.

"Hanna, how beautiful to see you here," I grinned broadly. Nicely I first sanded the two older gentlemen and greeted them correctly. Before I turned to my friend and pressed a kiss on his lips.

As soon as I had loosened up, Max had put his arm around my middle and pulled me tightly: "It's also nice to be here, so I wanted to thank you. Especially with you Dr. Marko, my boss had been very surprised by her call.» I handed them a pack each, so only the Alpha Tauri riders remained.

"Hanna, Helmut is enough. It was also the only right thing to do, you don't belong to summaries of your talent," I felt really honored. Not everyone was allowed to call Helmut by first name, and I had learned that nothing was taken for granted.

Christian also looked at me with delight: "I hope they will leave you here forever. Otherwise, our ears will fall off, because Max is whining about us. Anyway, it's nice that you're back here. You belong to the Red Bull family, not least because of your consumption of Red Bulls.»

"Thank you, Christian, but if we already have it, I could use supplies," I laughed for that. While I had meant this really seriously, my intention from before, I had already forgotten.

"Everything the princess wants," Max whispered to me. He quickly gave me a slight kiss on the head before we went inside the Red Bull building with everyone else.

Inside, Christian and Helmut sat down with Franz, while we had discovered the other two drivers and joined them. In a courteous way, Max and Pierre brought us the food, while I thanked Alex and Daniil. With this I had distributed all the boxes and was able to put the bag together and store it in my backpack.

Soon Max and Pierre had been back with us and had brought us paella, which I loved, and I got my Red Bull. Satisfied, I immediately shoveled a fork into my mouth and took a sip from the jug.
The boys were talking about the coming weekend when Caterina looked at me asking: "What are you going to do on Saturday? I mean you're going to be 20, that's what you have to celebrate.'

"I comment on the training and qualifying, after that I try to hide. Since I was out of my birthday, I don't like birthday scarily anymore. It's a normal day of the year, you don't feel any different," it was quiet at the table.

She probably couldn't quite understand my attitude: "It's not just any birthday, it's your 20th birthday. You have to celebrate it!" Pierre got approval from the others. But at least since I knew that my friends wouldn't be there, I had no desire to party. The five could say what they wanted, without Jessi, Greg, Laurent and Gian I didn't celebrate a birthday.

"But I'm not going to celebrate it, it's a normal Saturday on a race weekend," I made clear. They couldn't understand it, but they let it be the subject. For this we discussed football, which Caterina was obviously less interested in. I was just glad my birthday was off the table.

As was the case with breaks, they always passed far too fast, and I had to go to the Williams building: "Will you come back here so that we can spend time together later?" I agreed and said goodbye to the others.

Thanks to the Red Bull I also felt a bit fitter, without the drink I probably wouldn't survive today. When I arrived at Williams, I had to wait for the rest so that we could all go in together.

At the top of the roof of the motor home we were allowed to build up our things and I attached the microphone to me again. Claire came out of the motor home with her son and of course also her husband, who would probably take over Nathanael right away.