Kapitel 64

I lay awake next to Max and stared at the ceiling, it seemed to me that everything was just a dream. But unfortunately, my mage made it clear to me on a hard tour that it had not been a dream. At one time a nausea hit me and I jumped as fast as I could into the bathroom, which was almost opposite the bed.

Exhausted, I crawled back to the bathtub on the floor and leaned against it: "If you have to nest in me now, you could be nice to your mom and not let her spit anymore. Is this a deal?" I once took the grumbling of my stomach as an approval from the baby.

Since Max was still asleep, I took new underwear and a dress out of my suitcase. Dressed, I sneaked out of the bathroom as I gave my friend sleep. But I couldn't sleep anymore, too much was going around in my head. Only with one I was sure I would have this child, no matter what. I'd rather live on the street than have an abortion or adoption.

Arriving downstairs, I got a glass of orange juice in the kitchen before disappearing onto the terrace. There stood a home trainer and other training equipment, I went to this pass to one of the garden chairs. I was able to look directly at the mountain of Monte Carlo, watching more and more sun shining against this mountain.

Since I was still slightly nasty, I just dared to sip on the glass: "Hey, is everything good with you?" Frightened, I had turned to the door, and I had tipped the juice nicely over my legs.

"Shit," I looked at my now sticky legs, "Actually all good, apart from the juice and the nausea. Have I woken you up?" Max quickly raised a hand to show me that I should wait. He disappeared into the apartment for a moment and came back with a towel, when I wanted to thank him, he took the garden hose. Carefully he sprayed my legs with water, which I dried again.

"Thank you, at least no more sticky legs. Sorry if I woke you up," Max shook his head. He still looked quite tired and sleepy. He had probably slept just as badly as I did, and he hadn't gone to bed much later than me, because I had seen him and heard him lying next to me. For once he had also attracted me, which we never actually did.

Max had cleared the hose: "You didn't wake me up, I couldn't really sleep anyway. I had always dreamed that something would happen to you and the baby. Even though it may still be too early, I would prefer you to make an appointment. Ask a doctor to see if everything is really right for both of you."

'I'll be able to pick women doctors later, but apart from the nausea, I feel good and it's probably standard in pregnancy. I'll make breakfast, do you want scrambled eggs?" Max said. So I went to the kitchen to have breakfast, even though I didn't really have an appetite. Actually I didn't have breakfast, but it was only eight o'clock and we were already awake, so you could try to eat.

While I mixed the eggs in a mass cup with milk, I had to suppress a stranglehold, because the smell of the raw eggs did not seem to please the baby. But I managed to make the scrambled eggs without disturbance and had already made the coffee for Max by the way. But even this smell bothered me more than he actually did, at least it didn't make me a stranglehold, but was just unpleasant. As if the baby were already telling me what wasn't good for themselves.

Max came into the kitchen dressed and stood behind me, putting his hands on my belly: "Somehow weird that our baby is in you. It still feels like a dream, but it's also beautiful. Even if I would like to have you longer only for me, because I don't like to share you, but with my son or daughter I will probably make it somehow."

'I can't believe it, it feels like a bad teen movie. Actually, I always thought that something like this would only happen to these stupid and socially weak teenagers from the TV. I'm probably just as stupid as that," I said, slightly distressed by myself.

Max turned to him, before that I had just put the scrambled eggs on another plate so that it wouldn't burn: "You're not so stupid, because we're not like others of our age. We have reserves and we stand with both legs in life."