Chapter 123

"So I don't owe you food," Lando said as he read the newspaper's headline. You could see how relieved he was that he wasn't the only one who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

I, on the other hand, looked at him angrily: "You all owe me a meal! My goodness, how difficult is it not to talk about the babies in my belly after qualifying? Never again will I tell you the sex of my babies, not even Max."

"So there will be more?" it came from the entrance, "Did you think the two are enough?" Maybe I had said that once when I was puking and fed up with being pregnant. But I didn't want to rule out the possibility that there could be more children, neither did I want to decide it now.

"Is that all you have to say? I told you and all of you to keep your mouths shut about it as it doesn't matter to the public and what do you all do? No one has ever spilled the beans on Thursday," I was slightly angry. Even though it wasn't bad, I was. I never wanted to officially say the genders as it was a private thing. It was nobody's business but us, our friends and our family.

Unlike me, Max seemed relaxed, because he just sat down next to me and wanted to put a kiss on me: "Forget it. I've got something good with all of you, you washerwomen." I didn't know yet what I was going to ask the group of riders to make amends, but it was always good to have a favor from someone. Even better if there were 5 riders.

"I can babysit," Daniel was about to leave. But I didn't know if I wanted to entrust our children to him alone. He was also the godfather of baby number 2, so babysitting with him wouldn't be a favor.

"Certainly not," I said with a certain amount of fun, "Not as long as they have the opportunity to run away from you and I certainly won't leave you alone. I don't want traumatized children like your nephew is now."

Daniel looked at me in mock hurt: "First of all, you laughed yourself when I showed you the video. Secondly, he is not traumatized by me, he lives in Australia, there are other things like sharks. And thirdly, who says I'm going to take care of the kids on my own?" I knew he was alluding to Jessi. Admittedly, her presence would calm me down a bit, after all, she knows a thing or two about dealing with toddlers and babies. At the same time, I had heard enough stories about her and her work, which again worried me slightly.

"We're not here to talk about your art of traumatizing children, but to have one last meal together before the holidays. So what are your plans?", Charles cut off my and Daniel's discussion.

"And my first poles," Max added next to me, "We'll stay in Monaco and start packing for the move. Keep the 22nd and 23rd of August free so that you can help us. After all, Hanna shouldn't lift heavily."

"How about a moving company?", Daniel probably didn't want to help us move our things from one house to another. He got an angry look from me for that, because I certainly wouldn't hire a company for it if we had so many helpers at hand.

He raised his hands defensively: "It's all right, we will help you. I just wanted to note that there would also be professional help. So there's no complaining if something breaks."

At that moment I doubted our decision to do it without a company, with the chaotics it would end in a disaster, but we couldn't row back. After all, he just indirectly forced them to do so.

The rest of the evening we talked about everyone's plans for the holidays or the latest gossip that didn't concern me or the babies. Charlotte, Jessi and I had sat down at one end of the table after dinner so we wouldn't have to talk across the table.

Unlike them, I couldn't drink a drop of alcohol, but I still had a lot of fun with the girls. Until our men came to us and almost forced us to go to the hotel with them. But it was already late and at least I had to work the next day.