Chapter 91

Between Daniel and Max I stood there and looked into the distance, while we waited for the rest of the troupe so that we could go to this fair. The sun was already setting slightly, but it was still pleasantly warm for me, while Max and Daniel already had their jackets on.

"Next time I'll ride with George, then I'll be the last at the meeting point and don't have to wait for the rest," I mumbled more to myself. Unfortunately for me, Max had heard my comment and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

Dan, on the other hand, just laughed: "Sorry I don't have a slow car. Next time I'll drive with you through the whole city so that we have longer and we don't have to wait for the others."

"Or you just give me your car," George looked at us with a grin. Questioningly, we looked at the group of three who had just approached us from behind and whom we did not see coming. It was precisely this that startled me, because I honestly hadn't expected them yet.

Max also looked at the group puzzled: "Where are you from now?" Since the driveway was in front of us, we should have seen it coming, but there was no car after us in the parking lot.

"There was a parking garage in front, and Charles, Pierre and the others are still waiting there. Since none of you answered the phone, we decided to get you. So, you're coming? I finally want to get on the roller coasters," Lando looked happily at us. I myself was a huge fan of rides, so I started running quickly.

Next to Lando I now walked in the direction of the parking garage and the entrance to the fair: "Have you seen the wooden train, I really want to go on it." Luckily for me, Lando agreed with me, because Max and Daniel had already declined when we saw them. It looked too unstable for the men, so I was happy to have a rollercoaster partner with the Brit.

As a child, nobody wanted to come with me, so I often went alone, but with a friend it was just so much funnier. Of course, it would have been even nicer if Max would go with me, but I accepted his decision and was happy to have the McLaren driver join me.

Charles waved to us as soon as we turned the corner and could see her in the distance, grinning broadly I did the same. I immediately embraced the Monegasque when we were with them.

"How are my favourite Swiss woman and my godchildren?" he joked immediately. But he had started a huge discussion, because Lando and Daniel saw themselves in pole position for the office as godfathers.

The Briton next to me had put both hands in his side: "Well, if someone becomes godfather, it's probably me! After all, I'm Hanna's best friend."

"No," I said confused, "Greg is my best friend." But the boys didn't listen to me anymore, so Lando just ignored it.

"And I'm Max's best friend, so I'm going to be godfather. In addition, I spent the night after the bad date with her and comforted her," Daniel clarified.

Charles, on the other hand, probably saw the whole thing a little differently: "Without me, Hanna and Max wouldn't be a couple, after all, the post was my idea. So there would be no babies without me, so I'm going to be a godfather."

"Hanna and I still decide who will be godfathers! And if you continue like this, none of you will be," Max intervened. I, on the other hand, had been able to hear the arguments a little further, because it was entertaining.

But now that the three of them were quiet, I spoke up again: "To answer your question, Charles, we're fine. But how many Swiss women do you know that I am your sweetheart?"

"Um... No one but you," I shook my head laughing. Since the Monegasque's cheeks had become a bit reddish and he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment when he realized that he only knew me.