Chapter 109

"That's a shitty idea, Hanna! You don't fly! Dilara is still out there, even though Sky has disbanded the internship. I know God if she's still in Munich or not. But I certainly won't let you go there!", I was just as scared as he was, to be honest. But it was my life and my job, she shouldn't take it away from me. I didn't want to give that power to the woman.

Without looking behind me, I sat down on our bed: "Max, there is no other way. I have to go there. On the one hand, we have meetings, and, on the other hand, I have to arrange other things in the office. If it calms you down, I'll take Jessi with me. Although I can hardly get them away from Aussi. Did she even come home yesterday?"

"No, no and no. It doesn't calm me down and you don't fly. Besides, I don't want to know what our best friends are up to. It's not safe there and I think your boss sees it the same way," the Dutchman looked at me with folded arms. I understood him, but I still had obligations like him. He couldn't come because of press duties, even if he did, he would probably still have been against it. In addition, he still disappeared day every day for this so-called surprise.

I sighed: "How about, I fly to Munich early in the morning and back in the evening. You accompany me here to the airport and I ask Ralf or Jenny if someone will come to pick me up in Munich."

"No," a short but concise reply, "You'll stay with me here, where you're safe."

"Since you're always with me here and don't disappear for hours, God knows where," I said pointedly. It hadn't been fair, but somewhere I was right. She could also be lurking here, after all, she knew Max's apartment, so I was probably just as safe here as anywhere else in the world.

You didn't have to know Max to know that he was desperate and frustrated: "God forbid that the little ones have your thick skull. I can't stand another two of the kind." I really felt sorry for him, at least a part of me. But admittedly, he was just as stubborn as I was. Which will probably give us a nice gift later if the twins wanted something but didn't get it.

"I don't want to argue, Max. Understand me. I love you, but I also love my job. I have to go to Munich tomorrow for that. Nothing will happen to me; do you trust me?" I had looked at him gently. In the end, I got up again and walked towards him. With his left hand intertwined with mine and my right hand on his cheek, we stood in the middle of our bedroom.

"Yes," he reluctantly relented, "you do, but not my ex, and she's still out there. But in the end, you do what you think is right anyway. But I want an update every hour, whether I'm busy myself or not. And you'll be back in the evening."

I couldn't help but smile victoriously: "Thank you. I love you, Max." In one fell swoop, the quarrel and its tension were lost, but I could see in his eyes what was about to happen. Don't get me wrong, that's the part I loved most about our fights.

"Me too," he passionately overcame the few centimetres that separated our lips. He clearly had the upper hand in the kiss, but it didn't bother me, on the contrary, I loved it. Engrossed in our kiss, I had only realized too late that we had come further and further inside the room. It wasn't until the back of my knees touched the edge of the bed that I became aware of this. But by then I was already lying with my back on the mattress and Max over me.

Carefully, he slipped his hand under my shirt, first stroking my stomach before feeling his way up to my breasts: "Your tits are getting hornier and hornier every day and your sexy belly." If we hadn't been in the epitome of having sex, I probably would have reprimanded him for the comment with my bust. But together with his touches, it just kind of turned me on.

He skilfully took off my shirt and exposed my tits with it. He covered them with kisses while sliding into my shorts with his right hand. Automatically, my hands clawed into his hair without hurting him. A pleasurable moan left my mouth.