Chapter 15

I waited in front of the press building for the press conference to be ready. In doing so, I played my hate favorite game Candy Crush. I couldn't live without the game and yet I was upset every time I couldn't get on. So now, too, why I frustrated, screaming into the pillow. The coaches were really handy and almost every building had some in front of them. To wait, they were really the best, as they were also under umbrellas and so it was also a little less hot.

"Hanna? What are you doing?" Charles asked me. I just waved off because my head was still in the pillow. Carefully I sat down and looked at the guys who looked at me amused. Sandra, who had also come out of the building, could only laugh.

She stood slightly next to the group of drivers: "Candy Crush?" Frustrated and annoyed, I nodded. Loud laughter rang out from the boys, only Max tried to show some pity, but he too seemed to have fun. I looked at the group and tried to put up a dog's view, which I probably did very well. At least the boys stopped laughing and Lando pinched me in the cheeks. Then I looked at me in sour, so he let me go again with a grin.

"Can we finally go, I want to go to the beach," Carlos urged. Before we went to the beach, we had to do a car split. In the end Daniel was behind the wheel and Max was next to him, I was sitting in the back seat. Charles, Pierre and Antonio drove a car and the British in a third. Even though Max refused to get into a Renault, he had given in in the end. I didn't really care who was driving which car, the main thing was we come to the beach safely.

Dani sang along loudly to the songs on the radio, which Max took shaking his head. When an absolute classic with I want to break free I couldn't be quiet anymore. Max kept his ears down while Dan and I felt really like Queen. It was almost a miracle that the Australian did not build an accident.

"God, when are we finally on the beach. Two of Dan's singing variety is two too much," Max joked. For this comment, Dan and I just started singing louder. In the end Max gave up and sang along with us. So, the good 10 minutes didn't seem so long, and we were faster on the beach than the others.

I stood between the two 1.8 m men I looked like a dwarf: "Did you eat too little spinach as a child that you stopped growing at 12?" Played indignantly I saw the Aussie to my right side and hit him hard against the shoulder. Max watched us both attentively as we began to peep each other.

"Even worse than two young children," the Dutchman suddenly commented on what was happening in front of him. Which brought him the attention of his friend and me. Played indignantly we looked at him and I held a hand on my supposedly aching heart.

Luckily for the Dutchman came car number 2 with Pierre, Charles and Antonio at that moment. Distracted by the trio, we snood his comment. Laughing, the three got out of the car, as they had probably had as much fun as we had. But there was still no trace of the English with the Spaniard. Which then confirmed with a comment against the race times from the missing drivers. Even though I had to laugh, I saw disparately the Aussie.

I still had a smile on my lips: "You don't make fun of the driving skills of newcomers and Spaniards. In addition, you first lost your front wing while mowing the lawn and didn't even get over the finish line." Luckily, the wound didn't seem to be too deep with Dan, and he could take it with a dose of humor.

Two minutes later the group of four had made it to us and we went off together into the white sand. After my interview with Matthias Binotto because I didn't want to walk around in a Sky shirt and long pants. So, I had a black long skirt on and a white normal T-shirt. I also wore my beloved sandals. The wind of the sea was just more than redemptive, as I was no longer used to 25 °C.

"That's definitely the nicer side to be on the driver," Charles said as he fell into the sand. While all the boys were actually sat down, I wanted to keep my feet in the sea. That's why I started taking off my shoes, then I just abused them as a bracket.