Chapter 44

As always, the alarm clock rang far too early and loudly, Max seemed to think the same as me. But he at least managed to make the noise, as it had also been his mobile phone. I had hidden under the pillow during that time. I didn't want to think about getting up, but unfortunately, we had to. What Max wanted to make clear to me with kisses on my shoulder blade and neck.

Sighing, I turned on my back, I opened my eyes asleep and looked directly into Max's face. His hair stood wildly off his head and he too could be seen tired. I liked my reparations a little too much. So that I can't put on the lingerie again and the night was a little too long.

"How did my princess sleep?" he began to kiss my neck again. My arms automatically sat around his neck and tried to hold him tightly, that he didn't stop. The tiredness had already disappeared, as his kisses were electrifying. I could have easily forgotten that we both had to go to the paddock.

Only Max hadn't forgotten: "As much as I'd like to continue the night, unfortunately you're waiting for us and it's your team." My friend broke free from my clutch and went to the bathroom like God in. I lay in bed frustrated because his kisses had aroused me and I would have liked to have had a redemption. At least you couldn't see the arousal in us women, so I could get up without any problems.

Since I also had to take a shower, I simply put on a shirt from Max, because everything important was covered. Anyway, I didn't feel comfortable walking naked through a room. It wasn't my body that was the problem, I just didn't want to be surprised by someone like my brother. Although my brother was over 1000km. but you never knew who had a key to Max Zimmer.

He hadn't finished the bathroom so I could get to him in the room, somehow it felt so unreal. Especially since Max stood naked in the shower and turned to me, which just looked damn sexy.

Actually, I had wanted to brush my teeth first, but I couldn't resist and went to Max in the shower. He looked at me as demandingly as I did, which is why I felt encouraged in my actions. I stood tightly in front of him before I got down on my knees. Max looked down at me, but made no attempt to stop me when I took his penis in my hands.

A wheezing escaped the driver, he seemed to like it more than just, so I used my mouth. My friend's hands lay on my back of my head, giving me the rhythm.

He abruptly evaded me and pulled me up without hurting me. He quickly turned us so that I was pressed against the wall with my back. Without hesitation, he lifted me up so high that my legs were wrapped around his hip and he was in me.

Desperately I tried to find, because Max managed to hit this one point, which made me boil over with pleasure. Luckily, my friend held me well, while he kept invading me with firm bumps. My fingers clawed into his shoulders and back because I was so full of pleasure.

"Hanna," was all Max could say. Because his orgasm had already overwhelmed him and he had come in me. This feeling brought me back to come, so that I let myself fall exhausted to his body. He still held me with one hand while he was leaning against the wall with the other.

Carefully Max let me slide to the ground, but still held me as my legs were shaking. Slightly exhausted, I stood back on my own feet and looked up to my friend. With a slight grin, he bent down to me and pressed a kiss on my lips. But it quickly dissipated and stopped a few millimetres in front of my face.

He put a hand on my cheek: "You have no idea what you're doing to me, princess. If we didn't go to work, I could never get rid of you. But unfortunately, we are waiting at the track, after all I should show you today what I can do."

"You should answer questions as quickly as possible. But at fast you seem to be very good," I looked at him provocatively. He quickly understood my allusion and looked at me indignantly.