Chapter 61

I quickly had the cables handed over by Udo, but then ran off to the balcony thing, where the trophies were handed over. Christian, who saw me coming, quickly waved me to himself, so I stood next to the Red Bull team leader.

While we waited, I started wiring myself. But when Max was called, I paused and cheered my boyfriend. He seemed a little surprised that he could see me with his team. It was also risky for me because I had to be back on time to do the interviews. Even though I was allowed back to Formula One, I should not afford any slips.

I stayed until the champagne shower before I was hit, I ran back to my team: "Where were you?" I couldn't give Udo an answer, because the first driver was with me. This also gave Sandra a signal that she should hand over to us. I quickly took the microphone in my hand. I immediately held this to George, as he was standing in front of me.

After doing all the interviews, I went to the Red Bull building where my friends and family were waiting: "That was so cool, you must never stop dating Max, I want to watch a race again live." My brother was probably very enthusiastic, because he beamed all over his face. I was glad he liked it. But only for him, I would not be with a man, since I max but over all love, Leon was probably lucky.

"You're lucky that I love Max too much to let him go," I confessed to my brother. That my father and Jos also heard it was embarrassing to me the moment I saw their faces. But I couldn't think about it for a long time, because it wasn't just the fathers who had heard it.

Max had just arrived at the building behind me and had heard me: "But then I am reassured that you are not staying with me for your brother. For I will not give you anymore." Frightened, I turned to him for what he took advantage of and kissed me.

From Jessi, you could hear an Aww loudly, while the others grinned at us stupidly, which was unpleasant to me. So I quickly leaned my face on Max's wetsuit. This smelled of sweat and alcohol, which was not exactly the best smell.

"If you both move, we're waiting for Mom and Grandma. Then we can all go out at the same time or do you still have work to do?" decided Dad. I looked at Max in question, because I didn't have to work anymore, luckily he didn't have to go to the meeting today. Christian had given it to him for once, because I had my birthday yesterday, and we wanted to spend time with my family and friends. Precisely because I will not see them often in the future, because I will live in another country.

With the wet and sweaty Max I went into the building, because he had my to change things with him. Since we had planned to go to the city before, I had put normal clothes Max in my pocket last night, which I could now put on.

Max closed the door behind him: "Do you want to come to the shower?" His gaze said everything, but my family and father would be waiting for us, which didn't get me in the mood. I didn't want my parents to know that Max and I had sex. Actually, it was logical, but I didn't have to rub it under their noses.

"We should hurry up, my family, friends and your father are waiting outside. You're still getting your reward tonight, but now you should take a quick shower because you stink," Max watched me indignantly. He came to me and wanted to hug me, but I fled as much as I could before him until I stood in the corner.

"Max," I pleaded with laughter, "please don't, otherwise I'll be bad again." But mercilessly my boyfriend approached me and pushed me completely into the corner. As he was deftly standing in front of me, I could not escape him and I was at his mercy. Admittedly, this made me feel a little, I liked it when he was so dominant. I could also blindly trust him that he wasn't doing anything I didn't want.

He kissed me with passion, and the alcohol and sweat smell came back into my nose. At first, it was as if I had to push the carbonic acid a little, but then I got over a real wave of nausea. Without hesitation, I pushed Max away with all my strength and ran into the bathroom. Since he had not expected it, I had also made it and handed myself over in his little bath.