Chapter 76

I woke up on my friend's chest when an incredible nausea immediately gripped me. Without being able to pay attention to him, I ran to the toilet and choked my whole stomach out of me.

As so often, Max had followed me and held back my hair and tried to calm me down: "Everything is fine, let out everything that needs to get out." There was nothing in my stomach that could have really come out." It should stop", I was simply at the end of my powers. Every morning I pooped my soul out of my body. Meanwhile, it also gnawed at my nerves as well as my strength. But I had no choice, I had to get through it now.

"I wish," Max began, "I could take that away from you or just conjure it up." In the process, he wiped away a tear that had come out of exhaustion from my eyes. Since I was able to stop choking, Max and I got ready for the day. In my Sky clothes I went down with him, where Christian ran into us.

"Good morning together, how is the little family doing?" His anger seemed to have fizzled out. When he only found out about my pregnancy through the newspaper, he was angry at first because Max hadn't told him anything yet. But he seemed to have caught himself and was happy for us. One more reason to feel bad when even my boyfriend's boss seemed to have more anticipation than I did.

Max grinned at his boss: "As long as the press stays away from her, I can't complain." I just nodded weakly because I had no energy to say a word. This seemed to surprise the RedBull Team boss, but probably blamed it on the fact that I wasn't a morning person.

"Well, let's see how we get rid of the pack. Max you go ahead, I'll take Hanna with me. Maybe the crowd will disappear once you go alone," he tried to help us. We couldn't see any reporters yet, but they could be clearly heard.

Max seemed to think for a moment, since he didn't want to leave me alone, then went into his boss's plan. Christian and I stayed behind the corner so you couldn't see us when Max left the building. Tired, I sat down on the last step of the stairs and leaned against the wall: "Really everything is fine with you? You are so pale and silent."

"Morning sickness"," it narrowly escaped me. I was afraid that when I opened my mouth, the shit started again. Just thinking about it, I could have choked again, because I just hated it so much.

Christian sat down next to me: "I wish I could tell you that Geri had problems as well, but she was probably very lucky. But if you and Max need something, you can get in touch. You do him good, he drives much better since you are there and you have also improved his image. In addition, we are a family here at RedBull and you and the baby are part of it."

"Then I have to confess something to you now," he looked at me waiting, "they are twins. So babies." He seemed surprised for a moment, but immediately congratulated me. Which triggered an oppressive feeling in me and gave me even more nausea.

No idea how long we had really sat on the stairs, but for me it seemed like hours: "Do we want to dare and go outside to the car?" Nodding I got up, I had no choice. For my job I had to come to the race track and for that we had to get to the car. The Englishman was standing close behind me as we walked out the door. His plan had only worked out to a limited extent, so it still felt like hundreds of paparazzi were standing outside and trying to get the perfect photo of me and my not yet existing belly.

Christian took my hand and tried to take us out of the crowd to the car. For me, on the other hand, everything became too much, the lightning storm and the screams made my pulse shoot up. At the same time, I felt that my stomach would like to empty again, but I would not give myself these nakedness in front of the cameras and Christian Horner.

Somehow he had actually managed to get me into his passenger seat and get in himself. He hurriedly drove off until we were far enough away. After a quick glance at me, he drove to the right in a field.