𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

"Y/n! Wake up" I heard rias voice through my ears. I groan and fluttered my eyes open. "What? Whyy" i whined and put the covers over me again.

"We have to get ready. Also our manager said we're gonna have rehearsal" she said. I huffed and dug my face in my pillow.

"No" I stated. "Y/n!" She yelled. She scoffed and walked out my room. I closed my eyes again and thought about what she said.

"Y/n wake up" I heard a raspy voice and a hand touching my shoulder. I moved my body away and groaned.

"Ma wake up" Tom shook my shoulder. I sat up on my knees and looked at him. "Did ria tell you to wake me up" I whined. "Yeah" he smiled.

I rolled my eyes and rubbed my eyes. Ria walked in. "What rehearsal" I tilted my head. "Practice. Our manager wants us to do a concert in two weeks" she said.

I gasped and frowned. "No she didn't" I made a face. "She texted me" Tom joined in. "What?!" I put my hand on my mouth.

"Yeah" ria smiled. "Get ready" she stated. And with that she left the room. I looked at the time on my nightstand and I read 9:28.

Tom lifted up my chin to look at him. He grinned and kissed my cheek. "Get ready ma" and with that he left as well.

I stood up and groaned. I made my bed then walked into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I dried it and went into my closet trying to find an outfit. I picked out some jeans, a crop top with a design on the top, and a jacket.

I put it on then I did my skincare. I did light Make-up and combed my hair. I added some jewelry and some perfume.

I walked out my bathroom and put on my white sneakers. I walked out my room and saw Georgs room open.

"Goodmorning" I peeped in the corner. He looked at me and smiled. "Morning y/n"

"Im gonna go to rehearsal" I said. He nodded and i went downstairs. "ready to go?" Ria asked. I nodded and smiled.

Tom wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my lips. I smile into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Can y'all fuck after she comes home?" Ria crossed her arms. I pulled back and laughed. "Bye baby" I smiled. "Wait is bill and gustav awake?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Do they know?" "No" "tell them we're at rehearsal then" ria hopped in.

"Ok" he smiled. "Bye ma" he kissed my head. We walked out the door and ria started the car.

"So it's actually true" I asked looking at her. "What's true?" She asked. "That red girls is starting again" I said looking out the window.

"Yeah" she smiled at me. I turned my head and smiled back.

We arrived at the venue and we got greeted by our manager as we entered the studio. "Hallo!" She smiled. "Hi Lina" I smiled.

Angelina is our manager. Well she's been our manager. We call her Lina for short. "Okay! So y/n. I know you have your bass guitar. How about you use your 'special guitar'?" She smiled.

My smile grew and joy filled my heart. "Yes!" I smiled. "Okay! Shes on the way she'll be here in a minute. My buddy has it and he's on the way from the other studio" she stated.

I nodded. "Ria wanna practice your vocal cords?" She asked. "Okay" she smiled. "Y/n you can stay here and wait for the man that brings your guitar here okay?" She suggested.

I nodded and they both walked out the backstage into the studio. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling to kill some time.

(Time skip)

"Hello Ms.Berlia" a man walked in. I noticed a black guitar case behind him. "Hi!" I smiled.

"Here she is" he handed me my guitar. I gasped and smiled. "Thank you sir" I stood up. "Anytime" he nodded.

"Where's Ms.Angelina?" He asked. "Their in the studio. Let's go together" I smiled. We walked towards the studio and opened the door.

I heard rias high note and my breath got taken away. "Wow" I said breathless. They both paused and looked at us.

"Hi!" She smiled. "So you still got the talent huh" i smirked. "Definitely" she chuckled. "Alrighty, so. How about we practice every song to get refreshed on our memory yeah?" She smiled.

We both nodded. I took out my guitar and played some strings. I cringed at the unexpected wonky string. I tuned the strings a bit and played it again.

These are the songs that 'Red girls' made:
Jumpin' jumpin' by destiny's child
Oh by Ciara
Girlfriend by Avril
Dangerous woman by Ariana Grande (I'll show you a way how the guitar can be played in this song)
And summertime sadness

after trying to practice all our songs i looked up at my manager. "okay! you guys still have the talent. atleast it's no suprise for y/n since she's always playing the guitar" she smiled.

i smirked and looked at ria. "and ria im so proud that you still have the voice in your body" she smiled. ria smiled back.

"alright. so here's the plan. i'm planning for tokio hotel-" i lifted my head up and adjusted the way i was standing.

"is going to have a concert. their starting rehearsal next week. but since you guys haven't done this in a few years we're getting a head start yeah?"

"then after their concert you guys are performing" she added. i tilted my head. "what do you mean?" i asked.

"what?" she asked. "ohh! well the concert is going to be hosted at this one venue where a lot of people are performing concerts. then the judges are going to see who's going to be the top five" she stated.

"really?" ria smiled. "yep! and i have high hopes for you and tokio hotel. on the last week of rehearsal, you six will come to this studio and get the opinions of each others performance. well just a preview of the performance. if not we can totally change that" she remarked.

i looked at ria. "we'll figure it out" i said. she nodded. "we'll practice again tomorrow yeah? at 12 o'clock" she stated.

"yes ma'am" i unwrapped my guitar around my waist.

༻♡༺

first chapter.. AHH IM GETTING DEJA VU

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread (if u read the first book obviously you would know)

1115 words