𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

i grew nervous as ria talked to me telling me that i should tell tom and the others. i shook my head. "girl.. so what are you going to say when they see you with a big belly" she crossed her arms.

"i can hide somewhere for 9 months right" i panicked. "your so stupid" she laughed. "but you should tell him now" she said.

"but we're not even married yet, it'll be so weird to be parents that aren't even engaged" i mumbled.

"you dumbass. it's normal. my parents are married and they have me" she said. she turned her head and i saw bill.

"tell them" she whispered. i exhaled. she's right. it's best if i tell them now. "hey guys" bill sat down next to ria.

"hey" i said lowly and have a sly smile. georg, gustav, and tom came down as well. i itched my arm getting anxious.

ria stopped me from touching my skin and tilted her head. i inhaled and turned to tom. "can we talk" i asked biting my lip.

he frowned in confusion. "okay..?" he stood up. ria gave me a reassuring smile as we walked to the backyard porch.

i exhale trying to slow down my heartbeat. i shook my hands slightly. i looked up at him and he was examining my face.

"what happened?" he asked. i bit my lip and looked away. tears filling my eyes. he could yell and push me off this balcony for gods sake.

"y/n" i flinched at his voice. "what's wrong" he stepped closer with worried in his eyes. i exhale and looked up at him.

my heart kept racing and tears came out my eyes. "y/n please tell me" his voice cracking. i hugged his chest tightly.

he rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. "please don't leave me" i whispered in a high pitched down because i was crying.

"what? what do you leave you?" he asked. i pulled away and wiped my tears. i looked up at him. "i'm.." i started. tears interrupting my sentences.

"i'm pr..pregnant" i said with my head low. "what."

tom and y/n has been outside for a while now. i looked at bill and he was scrolling on his phone. i heard a yell.

"what?!" i turned my head in the direction. tom towered over y/n. "are you serious?!" he yelled. i could hear his voice from here.

gustav and georg and bill looked in that direction as well. "what's happening?" gustav asked.

tom came inside the house with tears almost coming out of his eyes. y/n walked passed us and went upstairs.

tom leaned against the counter breathing in and out. "what happened?" i asked. he ignored me and looked away.

y/n came back down the stairs with something in her hand. she cried as she handed him a familiar thing.

tom grabbed it aggressively and took the pregnancy test. georg and bill gasped. tom dropped the test on the counter and put two hands on the counter as he leaned.

he looked down as he sniffled. we all went into the kitchen as well. bill looked at the thing on the counter.

"who's test is this?" he asked looking at y/n. tears came out of her red puffy eyes. she stayed silent as she looked at tom.

"it's positive" gustav added. tom threw the water bottle off the counter and onto the floor. "fuck" he mumbled.

my heart stopped from those actions and words. i rubbed y/ns back. "y/n your pregnant?!" georg asked.

she looked down and scratched her thigh a bit. "fucking hell" tom mumbled. he fixed his posture and stood straight.

he grabbed y/ns arm and pulled her towards him.

he hugged her tightly around her neck. he cried in her shoulder as she slowly wrapped her arms around his waist.

he pulled back and smiled. "i-is it me?" he asked.

my heart pounded as he grabbed my arm aggressively. he pulled me into an embracefull hug.

he pulled back and smiled. "i-is it me?" he asked. i sniffles and tried to control my breathing.

i nodded as i wiped my nose with the sleeve of my sweater. he jumped and smiled. he hugged me and swayed me back and forth.

"what the hell" georg laughed. "we thought you were mad" gustav added. he pulled back and looked at them. "why would i be mad at my pregnant girlfriend" he frowned.

i hit his chest. "but your pregnant?" georg smiled. "i guess" i mumbled and tried not to smile. ria screamed.

"finally!" she jumped. "what?" bill asked. "i've been begging her to tell you guys and she finally did" she smiled.

"we just found out yesterday" i made a face. she shrugged and continued smiling.

tom looked down at my stomach and smiled. "i bet it's gonna be a cute little girl. just like her mama" he touched my lower stomach then my cheek.

"i'm so happy" gustav smiled. "i can finally tell the child to hit her dad" bill smirked. "hey!" tom smiled.

we all laughed. "gustav your birthdays tomorrow" i smiled. "yup" he smiled. i looked at bill and he knew what i was thinking.

i cooked dinner but tom kept clinging onto me. "nooo let meee cook" he whined. "why?" i laughed. "becauseee your my pregnant- soon to be wife" he whined.

"oh shut up" i laughed. "hey! don't say bad stuff while my child is in you" he frowned. i made a face and laughed. "that didn't mean to come out as planned.." he laughed.

he rubbed my stomach then hugged me from behind. "does that mean we can't fuck for 9 months" he asked.

i laughed and he kissed the back of my neck. "i honeslty don't know" (as an author i really don't know either) i laughed.

"aw mannn" he whined. "oh my god. what if we make another baby. like triplets" he smiled. i slapped his hand that was on my arm. "your so stupid" i laughed.

"hey! don't say that before our baby's first word is stupid" he frowned. i laughed at his stupidity. "i'm gonna be fat for nine months and your saying these stuff" i chuckled.

"hey!!! your not fat. your fat with my baby" he smiled. i continued laughing at his childish behavior.

im so happy this is the guy that got my pregnant.

༺♡༻

late update brooo

a lot of y'all were begging for a new chapter and i felt so appreciated.

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

also everytime i write i always have to go somewhere while im in the middle of writing..

1125 words