𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

i went out the bathroom and left the girl on the floor. i went to the same store i was in and found them.

i ran up to them. "where were you?" gustav asked. "oh i lost yall sorry" i lied and giggled. "okay. well gustavs almost done" georg said. i nodded and we left the store after we paid.

"okay where next" bill asked. "i wanna get ice cream!" he smiled. i smiled at his suggestion. my attention got caught by the same girl walking out of the bathroom.

i walked behind tom so they wouldn't notice me. he grabbed my waist and kissed the top of my head. we walked to the frozen yogurt place and gustav got his yogurt.

we arrived home and we placed all the bags in gustavs room. "i wanna go to sleep" gustav mumbled. "really? you don't wanna invite any of your family over?" i asked.

"you guys are my family" he smiled. my heart squealed and everyone said 'auww'.

"i love you so much gustav" i hugged him. "love you to" he smiled and hugged me back. "goodnight guys" he smiled. "goodnight gustav. happy birthday!" we all said.

we went downstairs and into the kitchen. "y'all wanna watch a movie?" bill asked. tom looked at me and smirked. i rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"yes i do. i wanna watch a movie. we should. we really should" tom said. we all looked at him who was making a cheeky smile.

"okay, well i'll get the snacks" georg said. we went to the living room and we browsed for a movie and he came back.

he placed down a bowl on the coffee table. he remained standing. "what are you doing?" bill asked. "i wanna go to sleep to" he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

i giggled. "go to sleep then sleepy head" ria smiled. he smiled back. "goodnight guys" "night" we all said.

we watched the movie and bill and ria was leaning on each other. tom kept clinging on my arm as he watched he movie.

he kept looking at ria and bill, and then at the movie back and forth. i knew what he wanted.

"please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please" tom whined. "whattttt" i groaned.

"can weeeee" he smiled. i looked at ria and bill. "tom" i said. "yes" he smiled. "no" i smiled. i huffed and continued clinging on my arm.

i swear i'm going to lose cut my blood circulation if he keeps hugging my arm to tight.

"can we atleast go upstairs" he whined. i rolled my eyes and sat up. i lowered the tv down and put a blanket over bill and ria.

we went upstairs and into his room. he came up behind me and hugged my tight. "sooooo we can't?" he asked.

"i'm to tired" i mumbled. he huffed. "okayy" he whined. we laid in the bed and he cuddled my arm.