𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻

he grins and kisses my cheek lightly. "what's for breakfast" tom said leaning against the counter.

i went to the living room and sat down. "i'm making eggs" georg said. "again?" gustav whined. "calm down we had eggs like two days ago" he said.

gustav whined. i turned around and giggled. i turned my head back around and sat back. i put my knee up and down feeling my body soar.

i felt the couch next to me bounce. i opened my head and saw ria. "hi" she grinned. i whined and rolled over.

"what happened?" she asked. i sat up and turned around. "me and tom tried a new thing and i rode his thigh" i said.

"is that a bad thing?" she asked. "i don't know" i whined as i laid my head on the pillow.

"breakfast" georg said. ria stood up and walked towards the kitchen. she looked at me then froze in her spot.

"you were walking just fine a minute ago" she laughed. i exhaled and sat up. i stood up and almost fell.

i limped towards the dining table.

after we ate breakfast i went upstairs. i took a cold shower, and brushed my teeth. i fries. myself with a towel and put lotion on my body.

i put on some jeans and a baggy shirt, then one of bills belt. i turned on the blow dryer and dried my hair.

i combed my hair and did my skincare. i curled my eyelashes and put on some bracelets. especially the ones that tom gave me.

i put my necklace and added my hair mask and some perfume.

i put on my socks and went downstairs. "gustav!" i yelled. i heard footsteps coming down. "yes?" he said.

"ready?" i asked standing up properly after putting on my shoes. "yeah, also what are we doing again?" he asked.

"it's tom and bills birthday tomorrow remember?" i asked. "ohh yeahh. okay, i'll be out in a minute" he said going back up the stairs.

i went outside and started the car. i pulled out my phone and got a text message from angelina.

"Hallo Tokio Hotel! You guys have an interview tomorrow morning" she said. i tilted my head and deleted it.

i guess she forgot to remove me from the tokio hotel group chat. gustav came back and he got in the passenger seat.

i drove us down the town. "so what are we getting" he asked. "presents for them" i said. "what about kiara and georg?" he asked. "their both coming too" i said.

he nodded and looked out the window. i made a left and stopped on the red light. "what are we going to do for their birthday?" he asked.

i sighed. "i don't know. toms been talking about going to a club for their birthday" i said. "bill agreed?"

i shrugged. "oh" i parked in the parking lot. we got out the car and gustav looked at me. "umm-" "where getting ice cream first" i grinned.

he chuckled and we went towards the ice cream parlor.

after getting our ice cream we walked around outside looking at the different stores connecting together.

"so where should we go first" he asked as he put the spoon full of ice cream in his mouth.
"maybe the mall and see what we can get them" i said.

he nodded. we sat down on the bench and continued talking and eating our ice creams.

after a while we finished and we threw them away. we walked towards the car. i got out my car keys and unlocked it.

we got in and i started driving us towards the mall. "i think ria and georg is already at the mall" i said turning off my phone after the light turned green.

"how long did we take?" he asked. "like 30 minutes" i looked at him. he grinned at me then looked out the window.

(time skip)

we met up with ria and georg. "okay. where should we go first" georg said rubbing his hands together.

"the clothing store?" i asked shrugging. i felt my phone buzzing in my back pocket. we walked around the mall finding a good clothing store.

i answered it and put it up to my ear. "hello?" "y/n?" i heard my brothers voice. "jamie?" i smiled.

"hi! what are you guys doing for tom and bills birthday" jamie asked. "i don't know yet. right now we're finding something to buy for the both of them" i said.

he hummed. "alright. well call me back when your done because we haven't talked in a long time. or do you wanna meet up?" he asked.

"meet up. around 8pm" i said. he hummed. "bye y/n" "bye"

we went inside a clothing store. i gasped seeing all the cool baggy pants and the belts hanging on the wall. there was a big skull figure on the wall.

"i think bill would want this" georg pointed to a shirt that had a black and white stripped sweater.

"yeah i can see him wearing that" ria said touching the fabric. "do you think he likes crochet sweaters?" i asked tilting my head.

"i don't know. maybe he would like the color" gustav smiled. "yeah. get it. we'll still look around" i said.

ria put the sweater in the cart. we looked around. these shirts caught my attention. i walked towards it and saw a white shirt with a print on it.

i hummed and looked through them. i found a shirt that tom would definitely wear.

i grabbed it and catched up with the rest. "do you think tom would wear this?" i asked showing them the shirt.

"yeah" georg said. i put it in the cart and we continued walking.

for about an hour..

we had a lot of shirts and a few pants in the cart. then a lot of belts to choose from. "we need to pick the ones we shouldn't buy" georg said.

"yeah. this shit is way to expensive" i said. we picked out the shirts and talked together on which ones to keep and put back.

"okay now the belts" gustav said. "ew. bill would not wear this" i said putting up the belt that had a black and white heart shaped pattern on the belt.

"who chose that" georg laughed. "me" ria laughed as well. we all chuckled. i put the belt back and we continued rummaging through the stuff.

"okay.. this is good" gustav said. we looked at the cart and there was 6 shirts, 4 pants, and 3 belts.

"let's pay" georg said.

notice how tom and bills birthday is tomorrow to ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡!!!

late update

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1127 words