𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟿𝟿

it's the next day and ria woke up. y/n was hugging the pillow with her face digged into the blanket.

ria stood up and groaned. she scratched her head and looked around. she walked towards the bathroom and brushed her teeth.

she dried her mouth and went to the kitchen. what does y/n want to eat? she thought.

she looked through the fridge and there was nothing. she thought about having breakfast downstairs in the hotel.

she heard a knock on the door and she stood up straight. she walked towards the door and opened it.

her smile dropped once she saw javon at the front door. "what do you want?" she asked putting her hand on her hip.

"i want to apologize for last night" he said. she could see the sincere in his eyes as he played with his fingers.

"she's asleep" ria cracks her index finger. "uhh.. well i just want to say i'm sorry" he said. "do you guys wanna join us for breakfast downstairs? their serving a special today" he said.

"well we were going to go downstairs anyways so-" "great! we'll see you there then yeah?" he cut her off. "uhh.. okay" she made a face.

"bye" he grins. she closed the door and turned around. what the hell.

she walked towards the bedroom and looked inside. y/n was still in her place.

she walks up to her and puts her hand on her shoulder. she shakes it lightly and she flutters her eyes open.

her eyes were still red and puffy and her heart panged at the sight of her bestfriend.

"goodmorning" ria gave her a comforting smile. y/n blinks rapidly and squints her eyes.

she mumbles something but she didn't quite hear her. she didn't want to bother her first thing in the morning so she let it past.

"come on. we're gonna eat downstairs for breakfast" ria said. y/n exhales from her nose and rubs her eyes.

she nods slowly and sits up. "i'm gonna shower. you gonna?" she asked y/n as she stood up.

"yea.." y/n started. she started scratching her arm since it was itchy. she immediately stopped and her wrists started burning.

"you okay?" ria asked tilting her head. "yea.. i'm still tired" she mumbled. "okay.. well after breakfast you can take another nap before our last interview" she said.

"ok" y/n stood up. "i'll make the bed, go get ready" ria said as she picks up the blanket.

i walk towards the bathroom and closed it. i sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. i still had a faded cut on my forehead and my hair was a mess.

i'm so ugly

i turned back around and went to my luggage in the bedroom. i grabbed a pair of sweatpants and tom's hoodie.

i went to the bathroom and stripped. i turned on the warm water and my eyes trailed down my arm. 

tears started forming in my eyes as i saw the many marks on my arm. i looked at my other arm and there was 7 marks.

i wiped my eyes as tears started falling down. this shower is gonna burn.

i looked at myself in the mirror, naked.

i turned to the side and noticed my stomach was bloating. a tear dripped down and i quickly wiped it.