𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟷𝟷𝟸

i just noticed i wrote chapter 110 twice so i fixed it 😭

it's 2:32pm and y/n finally went downstairs. everybody washed up as well since 12:00.

"what took you so long?" ria asked. they were all on the couch, plus christine.

y/n shrugged and sat down next to christine. "you okay?" she looked at y/n. she nods, looking at her from the corner of her eye.

"ready mama?" tom stood up, exhaling as he crossed his arms. "hm?" y/n looked at him. "remember? we're going out" he said.

"oh.. yeah" y/n rubbed her eyes softly. "what time you guys gonna be back?" bill asked.

"around 5 or 6" he shrugged. "what? why so long" y/n asked. tom took a glance at her then bill.

"okay.. well have fun" bill said. "will do" tom mumbled, grabbed y/n by the waist and walking towards the garage.

"where are we going" y/n asked bluntly. "quit with the attitude" he said unlocking the car and opening the garage door.

"i'm not having attitude" y/n mumbled. "yeah?" tom asked. "why do you have that tone then" he towered over her. y/n looks away and shrugged.

he lifts her chin up and locked eye contact. "drop the god damn attitude before-" the door opened, revealing gustav.

"hey to- oh!!" he raised his eyebrows. "did i walk in the wrong time.." "what do you want gustav?" tom asked.

"uhh.. just wanted to tell you that ria said that she wants you guys here before 7 so her and y/n can cook dinner. well uh.. carry on..!" he said slowly and closed the door.

before tom turned back around y/n went towards the car. she opened the passenger door seat and let herself in tom's car.

tom sighs and gets in the car. he starts it and drives out of the driveway. as he started  speeding he placed his hand on her thigh.

"wanna know where we're going?" tom smirked. "hm?" y/n didn't remove her gaze out the window.

"we're gonna go get your nails done, maybe get your hair done, your gonna go shopping-" "WHAT?!" y/n gasped and looked at him.

a smirk grew on his face, leading to a chuckle. "why?" y/n asks. "i wanna spoil you" he said.

she looks at him, her heart beating at his face. "can we remove the nails part.." "why?" he looks at her.

"it's hard for me to wash my ass with them" she said. tom lets out a laugh.

okay..

a little bit of a long laugh.

okay tom..

tom....!!!

it's not that funny tom..........

"your gonna crash!" y/n laughs. tom brought himself together and giggled. "i love you" tom smiled.

a smile grew on y/ns face as she looked away. "hey" tom said. "what?" y/n laughed.

"why didn't you say it back" he whined. "love you" she teased. "mamaaa" "your such a big baby" y/n laughs and pokes his shoulder.