𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟾𝟾

the lights started flashing and the introduction started playing. everybody's screaming and cheering made my heart jump.

i took a peek at the backstage and saw bridgett and kayla giving me a thumbs up. "what's up LA?" ria yelled.

everybody started screaming and i twirled the mic in my hands.

"uh, it's another one" she started. "yeah another one"

"dre and vidal, kiara, showin up" she smirked.

everybody's yelling echoed in my head and my heart thumped in my chest. "this is where they stay crunk, throw it up, digs on the cadillac, white tees bikes, gangsters don't know how to act" she said into the mic.

"adamsville, bankhead, college park, carver homes, hummers floatin on chrome, chokin on that home-grown" she sang.

"they got that southern cookin, they got them fellas looking. thinkin i was easy, i can see it, that's when i say; 'no, what for?' shawty can't handle this kiara got that fire like" ria smirked and pointed to the crowd as she sang.

my part was coming up and i looked at ria; anxiously biting my lip.

"oh, round here we riding slow, we keep it ghetto you should know. getting crunk off in the club, we gets low, oh (oh), all my ladies to the floor. handle it, ladies back it up. gettin crunk up in the club we gets low, oh" ria twirled her hair.

"buddy take a new whip, paint strip-" i started; everybody started screaming and my confidence started boosting.

"-into a bowling ball, still smoke, hundred spoke, wood grain on the wall, light skinned thick chicks, fellas call em red bone" i started thinking about tom as i got ready to sing the next part.

"close cuts-" i turned to the right and faced ria. "-braids long" i smirked. "gangsters, love em all!" i sang.

"they got that southern cookin, they got them fellas lookin, wishing i was easy i can see it. that's when i say, 'no, what for?'" i said facing the audience.

"shawty can't handle this, kiara got that fire like" i slightly swayed my hips side to side.

it's 7:32pm, the concert is about to finish

we sang our slow and r&b type of songs, i hit the high notes so good, i didnt even have one voice crack.

(the high note in Jumpin Jumpin)

we played our electrical songs, we had to change of course.

here's all the songs that 'red girls' played
- oh (both y/n and ria)
- jumpin jumpin (both y/n and ria)
- dangerous woman (rias song w yns guitar)
- girlfriend (y/ns song)
- summertime sadness (rias song)
- sativa (y/ns song)
- a match into the water (let's imagine rias yelling it and y/n is playing it)
- pussy talk (both ria and y/n)
- family affair (both ria and y/n)
- fashion (rias sings this song)