𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟹𝟾

"uhh" tom strained. i shook my head. "she said nothing" i said. he made a face and looked at aurora. "okayyy" he huffed. i rolled my eyes and we watched up with the others.

"okay. there is a lot of people here" ria said. jackie nodded. i tilted my head and noticed tyler coming back.

"hey guys" he put his keys in his pocket. "so where are starting" he asked. "let's walk around and find something" bill shrugged.

we all agreed and we walked around the trucks. there was some music blasting and there was a lot of people we had to get through.

i was carrying aurora now and she was squealing. "oooh! theres sandwiches here?" gustav gasped. "i want some" tom said.

we all walked towards the truck and there was a line. i grunt softly as i almost tripped over little kids running around.

i held the back of auroras head as i tried to catch up with them. i looked behind me then i bumped into something hard.

i looked up and saw a tall man, he had a black tight shirt on, black jeans, and a gold necklace. he had brown eyes, curly fluffy hair.

"sorry" i said trying to pass him. he held his hand in front of me. "it's okay, your kid?" he pointed to aurora.

i raised my eye brows a bit and looked at aurora. "no, umm.. a friend of mines kid" i remarked. he nodded.

"what are you doing alone?" he asked. "im trying to catch up with my friends" i said trying to make my way pass him.

but somehow he kept corning me. he nodded and hummed. "well can i get your number before you skedaddle to your friends?" he asked.

i looked at him and noticed his smile. i looked away and tried to to fall for it. "uhh" i looked at aurora.

"where's dada" her soft voice said. she looked behind her and saw the man. i held her tight against me, afraid.

"hey little one" he held auroras hand. she screamed and put her arms around my neck. "sorry" i mumbled as i tried to make my way around him. 

"wait i'm not done" he held my forearm. i almost dropped aurora because of how hard he tugged on me.

"let me go!" i said. he frowned and let my arm go. "sorry" he mumbled. "can i atleast have your number?"

i walked away already scared. i tried finding them but i felt him following me. i turned to the right and aurora tapped my shoulder.

"hm?" i slowed down my pace. "i don't like him. he keeps following us" she said. i looked behind me and saw him walking slowly to me.

i groaned and looked around. i turned the corner and bumped into something hard again.

i gasped and looked up, "mama where were you?" tom asked. the boy catched up to me and grabbed my arm

i stumbled backwards and i held aurora with one arm. he stopped his movement once he looked behind me.

he let go of my arm and stood up straight. "hey i'm luke" he grinned and put his hand out.

i stepped backwards to tom and cradled aurora on my hip. "get out of here" i heard georgs voice. i looked to my left and saw him.

luke nodded and walked the other way. "what happened?" tom put his hand on my shoulder.

"he kept following me" i mumbled. "thank you" i heard jackie. she turned around and held out a tray with sandwiches.

i took one and so did the rest. i took a bite out of it and i felt aurora staring at me.

"want a bite" i asked. she smiled and i took a piece of bread. a small one.

i held it to auroras mouth and she chewed it softly. she smiled and swayed her legs back and forth.

"after this what do you guys wanna do?" tyler asked. i felt tom playing with my hair.

we walked around more and found an area where a big area of grass and then a stadium in the front.

i gasped and they all did too. "there's performances?" i asked as i finished the sandwich. "i guess so" tyler shrugged.

i saw from the corner of my eye tom and bill looking at each other. this is weird, every time tyler says or does something they always look at each other. i mean, it's their cousin. why are they acting like this?

"babe there's some blankets in the car go get them" jackie said. tyler groaned and turned around. he stopped his tracks once he saw us.

tyler cleared his throat and nodded. we watched him as he made his way back to the van.

after a while he came back with a blanket in his arms. "which spot is good?" he asked. "that one" ria pointed to an area where there is barely any people.

we walked towards it and aurora started crying. "what's wrong baby" i asked softly. "i'm hungry" she whined.

"want me to get you food?" i asked. she sniffles and nodded. "i'm gonna find her some food" i told tom.

he stopped me in my tracks. "no my love i need to come with you" he said. "huh?" i tilted my head.

i lifted up aurora in my arms since she was slightly falling. "mama have you seen how much guys have troubled you every time you go out alone" he asked.

i thought about what he said and i remembered that one time. after my interview with that weird guy, who touched my crop top, this dude in the valley followed me and i bumped into tom.
(only ogs remember from the very beginning of the first book)

i sighed and nodded. he grinned and looked at bill. "we're gonna find aurora some food" tom said.

"okay, hurry back" he said. it started getting dark and all the lights was on. it was colorful and i felt a wave of joy run through my body.

"what do you think babies can eat around here" tom asked. i shrugged. "maybe some mashed potatoes?" i pointed towards a potato food truck.

tom giggled. "what?" i looked up at him. "there's a funny looking potato on the front of the truck" he snickered. i looked towards it and hit his chest lightly.

he laughed as we walked towards the truck. "hallo!" i looked up since the food truck was high. "hallo" he smiled.

"do you guys have mashed potatoes?" tom asked. "ja" he turned around. after a while he turned back around and gave us a small bowl of mashed potatoes.

"danke!" i yelled through the music and the peoples talking. he nodded and tom gave him a 5 dollar bill.

do y'all think my book is hard to catch up with ?

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1160 words