𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟼𝟾

i groaned as i felt a hand on my shoulder shaking it. "was?" i asked i buried my head in tom's shoulder.

"im hungryyy" he whined. "no" i said. "ja" "nein" "ja" "nein" "bitteee"

"fine" he sat up and grins. we stand up and i put on one of his boxers. i put on his big shirt and fixed my hair.

he went up to me and grabbed my waist; kissing me gently. his cold lip piercing touching my warm lips.

he pulled back and grins. "i can't wait to marry you" he whispers. "maybe" i teased.

we went downstairs and saw them in the kitchen. "yall made up?" gustav asked. "yeah" tom looked at me.

"i made bacon!" ria smiled. i went up to the counter and ria pulled my arm. "that chandelier girl is coming again today" she whispered.

i looked at tom and he was laughing with georg. "what did tom tell you last night?" she asked. "umm.. which part?"

she looked at me in shock. "did you just did a quick fuck and make up like that?" she asks putting her hand over her mouth.

"nein!" i laughed. "he told me like stuff about chandelier and why he didn't tell her i was his girlfriend" i said.

"and then..?" she looks at me. i looked down at my body and she looked at neck. "of course" she rolls her eyes.

we ate breakfast on the dining table. "chantelle coming over again today?" georg asked. tom sighed and nodded.

"tom you better do what we talked about yesterday" ria glared. he nodded as he looked at his food.

i rolled my eyes and continued eating.

(time skip)

we all washed up, i brushed my teeth and went to my closet; getting out a pair of shorts and tom's shirt.

i went back to the bathroom and stripped. i turned on the faucet and took a quick cold shower.

after listening to eminem in the shower and washed my hair and body, i dried myself. i put on lotion, then my clothes.

i combed my hair and did my skincare. i added my hair oil before blow drying it.

after my hair was dry, i curled my eyelashes. i added perfume and some brackets and two gold necklaces.

i got out of the bathroom and to my bed. i laid down and looked at the ceiling. what should I do today? i thought.

i kind of wanted to hang out with either gustav or georg today since we haven't been out for a while.

i heard a knock on my door then it opened. "y/n?" i heard gustavs voice. i sat up and saw his smiling face.

"can we hang out today?" he asks as he fiddled with his little plushie. damn he read my mind.

"ja" i grinned. "yayy!" he jumped. i stood up and walked towards him. i keep forgetting he's taller than me. he's chubby and he looks short. like a teddy bear! or that fat baby from boss baby!

we went downstairs and went to the living room. "so where do you wanna go?" i asked as he placed down his plushie in the coffee table.

"i don't know. stroll around town?" he asks. "ja" i grinned. georg came downstairs and sat next to gustav. "what are yall talking about?" he asked.

"what we should do today" i said. he gasps and sits up. "do you guys wanna go out? all three of us? it's been a while since we've hung out to be honest" he said.

i nodded and gustav smiled. bill and ria came in the living room. "hey guys!" ria sat next to me.

"hey" i smiled. "what are yall-" there was a knock on the door. we all looked at each other. "why does she even have to be here" gustav groaned.

i giggled and looked at bill. ria nudged my elbow. "how about we get it" she asked. i nodded and we both walked towards the front door.

i unlocked it and it revealed chandelier. "ugh why are you guys here" she scoffs. "because we live here?" i made a face. she rolls her eyes.

"are you just gonna stand there or invite me inside?" she asked. "how about you-" i got cut off when she squealed.

"tommy!" she runs inside the house, pushing my shoulder making me stumble backwards.

i turned around and she jumped on tom, i pushed the door behind me and slammed it, making it echos through the house.

i walked passed them as i looked at georg. i sat down next to him and he rubbed my knee. "can we go out like right now?" i asked.

"yeah.. before you snap the shit out of her" he giggles. she squeals as she grabs tom's hand, skipping to the living room.

"hey guys!" she grins. she glared at me and i rolled my eyes. tom pulled his arm away from her and sat down next to me, putting his hand on my thigh.

"chantelle can you back of-" "why?" "because she's the one i love" he nodded his head towards me.

"is.. is she your girlfriend?" she asked. "ja" he said. "oh please. you didn't tell me that yesterday and your faking girlfriend and boyfriend to make me jealous" she mocked.

"why don't you just back the fuck off? he's mine, you may have had him once but he's not yours anymore" i snapped.

"i gave her a promise ring, promising her that im gonna marry her one day. so chantelle just.. back off okay?" he asks.

"what promise ring? there's no ring!" she said. he turned his head and grabbed my hand; showing chandler girl the ring.

she stays silent. "oh" she says. "well you don't know that. you don't know he might still want me because of the way we made out last night when we were gone!"

my stomach dropped and i stayed still. i pulled my hand away from tom and my heart sank to my toes.

ria looked at tom, with her angry flaming eyes.

༺♡༻

cliff hanger

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1027 words