𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟷𝟶𝟷

after the interview i immediately ran to the backstage. "y/n!" ria held onto my arm. i turned around and she had a sad expression on her face. 

"were leaving tonight. then we'll arrive their tomorrow. all of this will be gone i swear" she said hugging me.

i felt so drained, my heart was so heavy.

"ria..?"

"yeah?"

"i wanna commit"

"so y/ns gonna be here tomorrow?" bill asked sitting back. "yeah, their leaving today then they will arrive here tomorrow" georg said.

the front door opened and all of their heads turned. christine was laughing as she entered the house. so was tom.

bill sighed and rubbed his temples.

"hey guys" christine grinned as they both entered the kitchen. "what were yall doing?" georg asked. "just went out. we bought some stuff" she said placing the plastic bags on the counter.

"what'd you get?" gustav asked. "we bought stuff for y/n and kiara for when they come back" tom added.

"tom?" georg asked. "ja?" he replied, looking at the calendar. "when is y/n coming back?" he asked.

tom's face dropped. he doesn't know.

"uhh.. i don't know-" he shrugged. "-in three days?" he asked.

"their coming back tomorrow" bill said. "oh" tom stood still. "come on tom! help me unpack the groceries" she said.

tom turned around and took out the eggs out of the bag.

bill had a firey feeling in his chest.

as i unpacked everything, everything came back to me. i felt guilty for not checking up on y/n. the words from georg flooded into my brain.

"she's not doing well"
"she's goin through so much"

i started zoning out and i thought about her. she's coming back tomorrow.

i stopped unpacking and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. i quickly dialed y/ns number.

it rang twice. then three times.

"hallo?" i asked walking away from the kitchen. i went up the stairs and into my room. i heard sniffles in the background

"hello..?" i heard y/ns soft voice. my heart starts racing at the sound of her voice. i missed her so much and i didn't even realize.

"hi mami" i smiled to myself. she stayed silent. "are you okay?" i asked. "what the hell is wrong with you" she said.

"was??" i asked.

holy shit tom is actually getting on my nerves that i had to stop writing and take a moment .

"you're hanging out with a girl?" "yeah she's my friend"

"a friend? a fucking friend that you go on a damn date with? and what about that picture that you guys were holding hands?"

"i had to because we had to run so they wouldn't know who christine was" i said. my stomach dropping.

she started laughing. "oh well they know christine reallyyyy well now" she said.

"i got hit on almost every guy in LA. and i've actually told them i had a boyfriend" she said. my heart dropped when she said had.

"and you didn't even tell christine that you had me!" she yelled. "i did! i even told her i gave you a promise ring" i said.

"yeah? well it seems like you didn't because of how much you've been hanging out with her" she said. "you can't even call me back because your so busy fucking around with her"

"mami-" "don't FUCKING call me mami in this god damn situation" she said.

"your playing to much" she said. "what? playing to much? what am i, gaming while calling you?"

"see how much LA is changing you?" "do you see how much christine is changing you?" y/n snapped.

i stayed silent and i didn't know what to say.

"she's fucking manipulating you so you guys would fuck" she said. "i don't want to fuck with her" i said.

"did you even know i had an interview today? and that i'm coming home tomorrow" she asked.

"i knew the second part" i said. "god fucking damn it" she said. "go hang out with your little christine"

and with that she hung up. my heart dropped and i removed my phone from my ear.

i fucked up.

NO SHIT TOM OMFG

i slammed my phone on the floor and put my head in my hands. i was sitting down on the floor against the wall.

ria was next to me.

"y/n-" "let's go" i stood up. my brain was so fuzzy i wanted to kill.

she sighed and followed me. i wiped my tears off my cheeks and went outside. the bright sun shining onto my face making me stumble backwards.

there were many people yelling and screaming. "y/n!" they all squealed. "oh my gosh kiara!"

"y/n is it true that you and tom are breaking up?" one of them held a mic to my face. i ignored her and another mic was to my face. "is it true that tom is cheating on you?"

i've had enough. my blood started boiling as i grabbed the mic from them. i threw it against the ground. "get the fuck away from me!" i yelled.

i pushed an old man that was fan girl ing over us out of my way. we got into our tour bus and i sat down.

i sighed and tears fell down my cheek. ria sat next to me and told our driver to bring us to our hotel.

"y/n" "shut the fuck up" i said closing my eyes.

i went back down the stairs and they all looked at me. "what happened?" georg asked.

i looked at them and then christine. "nothing" i said. my heart started hurting as i remembered how y/n was mad at me.

"hey tom" christine grinned. i nodded at her and continued helping her.

༻♡༺

sorry for the short chapter but there's gonna be another update so don't worry :)

i'm getting pissed at my own book

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

996 words