𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

(the next day)

i washed up, changed, did some light makeup, and did my hair. we had a photo shoot today, 'red girls' ans 'tokio hotel' together.

there was outfits at the venue so i didnt wear a lot. i just wore a green jacket with a white crop top. and some cargo pants.

i went downstairs and drank some water. "hi ready to go?" georg asked. i nodded while swallowing the water.

"yeah. are the others ready yet" i asked. he shook his head. "their almost ready i think" he said. i nodded. we contiued talking while we leaned against the counter.

"okay i'm ready" bill jumped down the stairs. gustav following right behind him.

"where's ria and tom" i asked. "their almost done" bill stated. ria came running down the stairs. "has anyone seen my phone" she said in panic.

"baby it's in ur back pocket" bill chuckled. she touched her back pocket and grabbed her phone. "oh ok. oh! i thought we were running late" she chuckled.

i smiled and saw tom coming down the stairs. "okay let's go" he said right after grabbing my waist and kissing me.

we got in our tour bus and our driver drove us to the venue.

we arrived and we went into the studio. "hello tokio hotel!" a lady came up. "hallo" us four said. i immediately covered my mouth. "sorry" i whispered to bill.

"no it's okay, muscle memory" he joked. i rolled my eyes and smiled. "and 'red girls' right?" she asked.

"yep" ria smiled. "alrighty! well if you follow me.." she started. we all followed her going deeper inside the studio.

"here are your outfit choices" she pointed to the rackets filled with clothing.

i chose this outfit and put it on

i chose this outfit and put it on. "y/n! there's an outfit that we can match on for the pictures for us" ria said next to me.

i turned my head and saw her showing an outfit that almost looks the same. i nodded and smiled.

they did our makeup, our hair, and a little touch up.

"okay and you can stand there.." the lady pointed to a certain spot in front of the blue screen.  

we all stood next to each other and the cameraman got ready.

(time skip)

"okay.. what about this. tom and bill you guys are in the center and y/n and kiara can lean on them blowing a kiss to the camera" the woman suggested.

i looked at tom and he looked at me. "is that okay?" she remarked. "how about a different pose?" bill asked.

"okay! well let me get kiara and y/n to pose for now" she said. me and ria changed into these outfits.

(you wore the gray one and she wore the white one)

i looked down at the pants and smiled at the length. "how much can i buy these pants" i asked the man. "for you guys it's free since your the models" he smiled.

i smiled and looked at ria. "thank you.." i made a face waiting for his name. "richard" he remarked. "richard" i smiled. "thank you richard" and with that me and ria left.

we went on the white background screen and we listened to the woman. "how about one of you sit down and the other behind the other" she suggested.

ria sat down on the white square chair and i stood behind her, a bit to the side.

"alright one.. two" he started.

after the photo shoot we looked at the photos and chose them out. we each took 300 pictures. (red girls took 300 and tokio hotel took 300 as well) including tokio hotel was 600.

we drove home and talked as our driver brought us to our venue. "i love the photo when y/n was blowing a kiss to the camera" georg smiled.

"i liked that one too" i smiled back. "when are they publishing the pictures" i asked bill. "they said around tomorrow" he remarked.

we arrived at our house and it was 4:32 in the evening. "dinner?" ria asked. "i can have you for dinner" tom came up behind me and planted a kiss on my neck.

"ewww please get a room" gustav scoffed. we laughed and me and tom pulled away. he whined and pulled me back. "should we get takeout" georg suggested. "yeah" i smiled.

tom swayed us side to side as he clinged onto my back.

"movie night?" ria smiled. "definitely" gustav nodded and smiled. "i'm choosing the movie" bill and tom said in sync.

"what?" they both said again. "you chose the movie last time" tom said. "but this is our new house and i wanna choose the first movie we ever watched" bill argued.

they continued arguing and me and ria kept giggling. "y/n who do you think should pick the movie" tom looked down at me. i tilted my head and played with his fingers that was on my stomach and his arm around my waist.

"but that's your wife- i mean girlfriend of course she's going to choose you" bill whined. "first of all" he started.

"you know what why don't we just make gustav choose the movie" ria groaned. "yeah he never chose a movie before" i added.

"fine" bill and tom said in sync.. once again.

we walked towards the couch since we were in between the kitchen and the living room. "y/n help me choose the takeout" bill nudged his head towards the kitchen.

i sat back up and went to him. we continued talking about what food we're going to get. "Chinese food?" i made a face. "we haven't had Chinese food in.." i looked up trying to think.

"4 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days" bill said. i looked at him in confusion. "what the hell" he laughed at me.

"okay now seriously what do we get" he asked. "just get Chinese food" i suggested. "okay" he smiled.

we finished ordering all our foods and we walked towards the couch. we plopped down and tom grabbed my right thigh.

he went in front of my and separated my legs. he turned around and laid in between my lap as he stroked my calves.

i giggled and played with his braids that was on my stomach.

༻♡༺

this chapter was boring sorry

i also thought i published this chapter like in the morning my apologies yall

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1081 words