𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟻𝟶

(DANG ALREADY AT CHAPTER 50? WE HAVENT EVEN GOT TO THE GOOD PART OF THE BOOK YET..)

3 days later

"y/n your birthday is in 2 days!" my brother jamie called. "yeahhh" i smiled. "we haven't been talking for so long. how's life" he asked.

i let out a giggle and put him on speaker phone. "well my and ria-" "who's ria?" "kiara" "ohh okay continue" he said. "me and ria are touring next week for our concert. our manager said we're going to LA" i said.

i heard him gasp through the line. "really?" i heard the excitement in his voice. "ja" i smiled. "that's good for you" he said. "have you talked to dad?" he asked.

"no, have you?" "no" his voice changing to a lower one. "i'm gonna see if i can go over to his house today or maybe tomorrow" i said. he hummed.

"y/n!" i heard ria yell. "yeahh??" i yelled back. "breakfast!" "coming!"

"jamie i have to go. i'm gonna eat breakfast. i'll call you soon" i said. "okay! bye y/n/n" he said.

i hung up and went down the stairs. "morgen" ria smiled. "morgen" i sat at the dining table.

"who were you talking to?" tom asked. "my brother" i said as i fixed my posture. "what'd y'all talk about?" he asked.

"he's asking me what's going on and if i talked to my dad yet" i said. "oh yeah, how is your dad anyway?" ria asked as she placed a plate full of waffles and pancakes in the middle of the table.

"i don't know. we haven't talked in a long time" i said as i put one waffle on my plate. "you should go over to his house today" bill said.

i nodded and we all continued eating.

(time skip)

after eating i washed the dishes. they all went upstairs except for tom. "mami" tom clung onto my waist

"was?" i asked. "can we go out today?" he asked. "i'm going to my brothers house-" "no no no i meant like after you and your brother greet each other" he remarked.

"ohh! well yeah" i smiled. "where we going?" i asked. "well we can go out on a date" he smirked against my neck.

"okay" i smiled and looked up at him. "do we have to wear normal or dressing attire" i asked. "mm.. dressing attire" he said.

i nodded and put the plates in the dishwasher to dry. i dried my hands and tom turned me around.

he smashed his lips against mine. his hands trailed down my waist to the back of my thighs. he lifted me up and put me on the counter.

i was surprised that we didnt break the kiss as he put me on the counter. he puts his hand on the back of my neck pulling my face closer.

i bit his bottom lip and he continued kissing me roughly. he tilted his head and slipped his tongue in.

i put my hands on his shoulder as i tried to get closer.

our tongues dancing with each other, enjoying themselves. he pulled back and smiled. "i've been wanting to do that so bad" he said.

"your acting like we haven't seen each other for a long time" i giggled. "well yeah but your going to since your touring in two weeks" he said.

i smiled and grabbed his cheeks. i planted a soft kiss on his lips and pulled back. "i love you" i smiled.

his cheeks went pink and he fiddled with the end of my shirt. we stared into each others eyes for a good minute.

his brown beautiful eyes staring into mine

her beautiful caramel eyes looking into mine

his swollen pink lips that i kisses

her cheeks pink after the kiss

he went closer to me and hugged my waist tight. i hugged him around his neck and kisses his forehead.

"i love you more" he said.

after washing my face, brushing my teeth, doing my skincare, did some light makeup, changed clothes, combed my hair, put on jewelry, perfume, i walked out my bathroom.

i put on my shoes and got my keys. i went out my room and went down the stairs. i saw tom, bill, and gustav in the kitchen.

"bye guys" i said from the front door. "bye y/n!" "bye mami" "byeeee" they all said.

i went out the door and in my car. i breathed out as i started the car. the engine making that sound, making me miss the roars of my engine.

should i go racing again? i thought.

i shook my head and reversed out of the car. i texted jamie that i was coming over.

as i listened to beyoncé i sped through the city.

(time skip)

i ringed the doorbell. it stayed silent and the door stayed closed. i ringed it again and then i heard footsteps coming from behind the door.

the door unlocked and then opened. jamie gasped and ran to me. he hugged me so tight that i even stumbled backwards.

"i missed you so much" he said. i smiled and hugged him tighter. "how's jack" i asked. "he's good" he pulled away.

"let's go inside" he said. we went inside the house. the house gave me flashbacks to when i used to live here.

i sighed as i realized that my brothers live alone now since mom died, and dad lives in an apartment.

"jack!!" jamie yelled. i heard footsteps come down the stairs. jack gasped really dramatically and stopped in the middle of the stair case.

i tilted my head and opened my arms. he ran down the stairs and hugged me tightly. i stumbled backwards and hit the wall. 

he hugged me tightly and swayed us side to side. "it's been so long" jacks voice cracked. i laughed and he pulled away.

"what?" he wiped a tear. "your crying?" i teased. he pouted and continued crying. "aww i know you miss me" i rubbed his head.

i hugged his waist tightly and he hugged me tightly.

we sat down in the living room, i got comfortable and laid across the couch. "so what's up?" i asked.

"well, i heard your going on your right? and that you and kiara started red girls again" jamie said as he sat on the couch.

i smiled and sat up, getting ready to spill out so much tea.

short chapter

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread