chap 113

as we are almost done eating i looked out to the sunset. "more wine my love?" he asked, a smile on his face. i looked at him and nodded. 

"we should be heading back, ria texted me" i said putting my phone away. "why?" he asked.  "we need to make dinner" i started. "and christines brother is home.."

"for real?" tom groaned. "i wanna see their baby" i smiled. "their?" he looked at me. "christines brothers baby" i said. "huh?"

"we were talking about this earlier at the breakfast table" i said. "oh.. well i wasnt listening because i was to busy checking you out" he smirked. 

i laughed and hit his chest. "lets clean up" i said sitting on my knees. "y/n" he said. "hm?" i picked up the plate. "did you like it" he asked.

"what?" i looked at him. "did you enjoy today" he asked fiddling with the collar of his shirt. "what? of course i did" i smiled as i removed his hand from touching his shirt. 

he looked at me, then at my lips. "i love you" he said softly. "tom..?" i sat on my bottom. "whats wrong?" i asked tilting my head. 

"nothing" he shrugged. "i just love you, you know?" he smiled. "your acting weird about it than usual.." 

"nothings wrong" he said. i exhaled from my nose and gave him a smile. "i love you too" i said. 

if you look closely you can see me dragging myself on the grass. 

he grins and sits up. as we both clean up i just replayed everything in my head. i slowed down my movements and started zoning out. 

i blinked rapidly and looked at tom. he was wiping off the food off the pic nic blanket, putting everything back into its place. 

i pictured him in my imagination. him cleaning up after the kids mess, kissing the baby goodnight, doing the daddy walk out of the hospital, playing with the kids outside, ha-

"what?" tom looked at me. "hm?" i snapped out of my thoughts. "why are you looking at me like that?" he chuckles nervously. "mm.. nothing, just.. just thinking" i smiled and looked away. 

(time skip)

he parked in our garage, we got out and tom opened the trunk. we got out my shopping bags and entered the house. "heyy!!" ria grinned. "hi" i said taking off my shoes, bags on my arms. 

"do you want them up in your room?" tom asked. "ja" i said going up the stairs. we went in my room and put them next to my bed. 

i turned around and tom placed them next to my bed too. he stood up straight and towered over me. he grabbed my waist and kissed me softly. 

i smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. he pulled away and smiled. i looked at the door then at him. he nods and we walk out the room. 

we went downstairs and saw christine and a guy. "heyy!" christine grins. i nodded at her and saw the guy next to her, cradling a baby.. or.. a toddler? i dont know.. 

"this is my brother, mark" che said. "im tom, this is my girlfriend, y/n" tom said, putting his hands around my waist and pulling me close.