𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟽𝟷

i turned around and looked at ria. "i'm
not pregnant!" i yelled at her. "but how would you know that?" she asked softly.

"because!" i sighed. "i can't accept the fact that i can be pregnant. what if i have another miscarriage?" i asked.

"you won't-" "and i was drunk! bitch- i don't even know what happened yesterday" i said.

"y.. you don't?" she looked at me. "no, i don't. why? did something happen?" i asked. she shook her head quickly.

"it's just that-" "okay well i drank, if you become drunk while pregnant it can do something to the baby" i said.

she sighed and her gaze turned behind me. i turned around and tom was standing in the middle of my room; looking at us. 

my heart dropped.

"how long have you been standing there?" i asked. "umm.. enough to know that you didn't remember anything yesterday..?" he shrugged.

"okay what the hell" i looked at her. "what happened last night? did i do something stupid? did i run around the house naked? did i crash someone's car?"

"no" she said. "why don't you wash up okay? you seemed a bit stressed right when you woke up" she rubbed my back.

i moved away and she left the bathroom.

"is it true?" i whispered to kiara as y/n closed the bathroom door. "what's true?" "that y/ns pregnant?" i asked smiling; my heart beating fast.

she sighed and shrugged. "i don't know. she threw up this morning but i don't know if it was because she drank last night or she's pregnant"

"i one hundred percent think she's pregnant" i smiled. "listen buddy" she turned to me.

"if your excited that y/n gonna be pregnant you best be excited to kick out chantelle out the house once y/n gets tested" she pointed a finger at me chest.

"ok" i nodded. "look, i didn't even mean for anything do that to happen last night" i said.

she tilted her head and crossed her arms. "chantelle grabbed me and ran towards the door then once y/n, georg, and gustav walked in the house she kissed me" i said.

"okay" she said. "what?" i made a face. "okay" she shrugged. "but i just want you to know. that if you pull this bullshit me and y/n are staying on your for good"

"what? what about bill?" i asked. "y/n always comes first tom. if she finds out she'll lose it. she'll go crazy!" she raised her arms.

"okay okay" i sighed. "what if she finds out?" i asked. "then your on your own" she shrugged and walked away.

i sighed and looked at the bathroom door, hearing the shower on. is me and y/n still together? i thought.

i hope so, i can't believe all of this happened right after her birthday. i went downstairs and saw chantelle sleeping on the couch.

"you guys are going on your tomorrow right?" my brother asking kiara.

༻♡༺

after showering, blow drying my hair, doing my skincare, some light makeup, changed my clothes, added jewelry, and added perfume, i walked out the bathroom.

i looked at the time and it was 9:57am. i went downstairs and saw them in the kitchen, chantelle in the living room.

i tilted my head and walked in the room. "hi!-" "why is she still here" i asked. "chantelle is staying for a few days and then leave once you guys come back from touring" bill said. 

"oh"

"we're touring?" i looked at ria. "ja" she nodded.

"mami can we talk?" i heard tom's voice from behind me. an arm went around my waist, making me follow him.

"about..?" i asked as we went out the front door. "look, yesterday you were drunk and then-" "i ran around the house naked?!" i covered my mouth.

he looks at me with a weird expression on his face. "what?" "nevermind" i shook my head.

"you came home then chantelle framed me, she kissed me in front of you then you went upstairs"

my smile dropped and i looked up at him. "oh" i thought about what he said.

"no mami i swear. i never wanted it to happen she framed me" i said. "look tom its been two days since my birthday, im debating wether i'm pregnant or not, chantelle is always here now, im having a lot of trust issues with you right now, can we just talk about this another time?" i looked up at him, i can already feel my chest hurting.

he shook his hand and grabbed my hand. "im not letting you leave this city, area, or country , or just wherever your going to tomorrow, with you angry with me" he looked at me with worried eyes.

"tom-" "please" he squeezed my hand. "i'm already excited that you can be pregnant again" he gave me a small smile.

"look, if chantelle doesn't leave when you and kiara tour, i'll make her leave" "but bill wants her to stay-" "no he doesn't" he shook his head.

"he's trying to act nice so he wouldn't be on her bad side"

"oh"

he stayed silent and looked at me in my eyes. "i want you to know that your the only girl i love y/n. i don't like chantelle, not even one bit"

"she's called my ex for a reason"

i looked up at him and he was staring into my eyes. "i want you to be excited for your concert and your touring! i don't want you worrying about me and chantelle" he said.

i sighed and fiddled with my necklace. he took my hand and intertwined it together as he stood in front of me.

"if she touches me, snugs on me, i'll kill her"

he smashes his lips against mine as he closes my room door. he kisses me roughly and pulls me closer by the waist.

his hands wandered my sides and he smiles into the kiss. "i.." he said in between the kisses. "love.."

"you" he whispered as he stayed centimeters away from me face. "aww you do?" i asked and tilted my head. 

his lips curved into a smirk and pulled me closer, closing the gap. "want me to show you how much i love you?" he asked.

"mm.. to be honest..?" i looked at him. i grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him passionately.

༺♡༻

late update

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1083 words