𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟷𝟶𝟾

i fluttered my eyes open and grunted as i fixed my position. i sighed and looked at the clock.

it read 6pm and i rubbed my eyes. i turned to my right and y/n was sleeping peacefully in my arms.

i looked down and we were both naked. flashbacks flooded my brain and i shut my eyes trying to forget about it.

i looked down at my y/n and her arms were in front of her, and against my chest. i stroked her hair, my eyes trailed down her face, her chest, then her arms.

my heart drops as i saw marks on her. i wanted to sit up but i didn't want to wake her up.

i furrowed my eyebrows and my lips parted. i trailed my finger down her arms. my heart panged as her voice was in my head.

"you don't even know the shit i've been put through!"

as i counted it i lost track and tears formed in my eyes. i blinked them away and stroked her hair. i hugged her tightly and closed my eyes.

"y/n" i heard tom's voice. "y/n wake up" he shook my shoulder. i opened my eyes and saw him over me.

"what? what happened?" i sat up. "we have to eat" he said. i nodded and looked at the time.

i stood up and i felt him smack my ass. i gasped and turned around. he smirked and i chuckled. i put on some clean underwear and a big tee. i turned around and he had his jeans on with his shirt.

"your gonna go downstairs in your panties?" he asked towering over me. "give me your boxers" i said.

he turns around and left the room. i went to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. i sighed and fixed my hair and flashbacks came to me.

did he finish in me?

tom came back in the room and went to the bathroom. he gave me the boxers and leaned against the doorframe.

i swiftly put them on and looked at him. "let's go" i said scratching my head.

he grabbed my waist and pinned me against the other side of the doorframe. i accidentally whimpered as he kissed me roughly.

he pulled back and smiled. we went downstairs and saw the others. "there they are" georg grins.

ria looks at me up and down then smirked. "was?" i whispered. "you guys fucked" she smirked.

"oh" i gasped. "was i to loud?" i asked. "no.. but whenever you come down with tom's boxers you guys did it" she said.

"oh" i smiled. "did christine leave?" tom asked. i took a quick glance at him and bill nodded.

"okay so we can't go out tonight" ria said. "why?" i asked. "because the club is gonna be closed today" she said.

"you guys wanna go out for dinner then?" bill asked. "sure! when?" ria asked. "i don't know, in an hour?" he asked.

"what restaurant?" bill asked. "there's this nice fancy restaurant i found last week. we can go there" georg suggested

tom came up to me and hugged me behind, wrapping his arms around my waist.

i tried to ignore it but he laid on my shoulder, kissing my neck lightly. "you guys made up?" gustav grins.

"ja" tom said with his deep raspy voice. "how?" bill smirk. "den mund halten" i rolled my eyes.