𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷

"tyler?" tom made a face. "ayy wassup!" he dapped up tom and chest bumped him. tom was unphased, his face frozen with shock.

the guy hugged bill making him stumble backwards. "tyler?" georg remarked. he turned around then saw me. "oh! hey guys" he grinned.

tom was zoning out as he held the door open. i uncrossed my arms and walked up to him. i closed the door for him and rubbed his back.

"what's wrong?" i asked. he looked at me and cleared his throat. "nothing" he mumbled as he turned around to look at me. his gaze went behind me.

"hey" i heard a voice behind me. i turned around and backed up into tom a bit. "i'm tyler" he grinned. no shit sherlock. i thought.

"i'm y/n" i smiled back. "what are you doing here?" bill asked. "what? i cant greet my cousins happy birthday?" he shrugged.

toms hand wandered to my waist pulling me closer. it was like he's protecting me as if i'm gonna get pulled away.

"what's for breakfast" he walked into the kitchen. ria made a confused face to bill. "what's wrong?" she asked.

bill looked at tom. "we'll tell you later" he mumbled. we walked towards the kitchen. "what's for breakfast?" gustav grinned as he sat on the stool.

"what do you want for breakfast" i grinned back. "i want bacon and eggs!" he raised his arms up like a little kid.

i chuckled and open the fridge. i felt toms presence behind me. "what?" i said as i looked for the bacon. "your in my boxers mein leibe" he said.

i looked down and smiled. "oh well" i shrugged. i got the packet of bacon and put it on the counter.

"leute, ich habe meine frau und mein kind mitgebracht" (guys, i brough my wife and kids) tyler said. i turned around and tom and bill gasped.

"deine frau?!" (your wife?!) tom said. tyler nodded. "du hast ein kind?" (you have a kid?) i grinned. "ja" tyler smiled.

i jumped a bit and looked up at tom. his hand around my waist. "tom, sie ist deine frau?" (tom, is she your wife?) tyler pointed to me.

i looked at tyler with a shock impression. "no.." tom started. "not yet" he remarked. tyler nodded. the front door opened.

our attention went towards it. i made my way around the counter to look at the front door. "hallo!" a lady with shoulder length black wavy hair came in. she had a little car seat in her arms.

she closed the door with her foot. "she's supposed to knock" ria grumbled. i giggled and she turned around. "oh i didnt even know you were behind me" she giggled.

my attention got taken away by the woman walking to the kitchen. she placed the car seat on the counter. "it's okayy" she said in a baby voice.

i gasped and walked towards her. i saw a cute little baby in the car seat. i grinned and examined its face. it had some hair, big eyes, a mole under the left eye, and it was chubby.

"hallo" the lady smiled. i looked at her and saw how beautiful she was. "hello" i said softly.

the lady looked at bill and smiled. "billy!" she grinned. i gave a look to ria with the corner of my eye. she side eyed me back.

"hallo jackie" bill grinned. i smiled at the baby when it cooed. it raised its arm and the hands were spread open.

i put my finger in its hand and it squeeze my finger. i chuckled at its cuteness and stroked the hand softly with my thumb.

they all started talking and i was playing with the baby. "you wanna carry her?" i felt a presence behind me. i thought it was tom but when i turned around i saw tyler.

he was a bit to close to me so i moved foreword a bit. "ja" i grinned as i looked at the baby again.

i moved to the side and tyler picked up the baby gently. he bounced it a couple of times and looked at me.

i held my arms out and he put the baby in my arms. slowly. so slowly that i can finish a four course meal before he gives me her.

once it was finally in my arms my heart screamed. "her name is aurora" he said. i swayed his in my arms and tyler stood close to me.

i smiled when she started smiling; showing me her gums. i looked up and saw tom looking at me with a dumb smile. he was across the counter.

"what..?" i said. "nothing.. i just.. i just pictured..." he said. he looked at me then at the baby. he smiled and looked away.

they all started talking and tyler finally moved away from me. i played with the baby. "how old is she?" i asked as tom went around the counter.

"she's 368.2425 days" she smiled. i looked at her with a dumb expression on my face. tyler laughed. "she's 1 year old" tyler remarked.

my jaw dropped and i looked at aurora. "i thought she was a baby" i said. "she's small" ria grinned.

tom came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. he puts his head on my shoulder and looked down at the baby.

i fixed the baby- or.. toddler...? i fixed the things positions to make her face me. i put her on my hip and started smiling.

she squealed and put her arms up. "has she said her first word yet?" i asked jackie. she looked at me. "ja" she grinned. "she knows how to say mama"

i looked at aurora. "say mama" i said slowly. she tilted her head and showed me her gums. i chuckled and shook my head.

"noo.. ma..." i started. she nodded her head. "ma" i smiled. "mama!" she raised her arms and squealed. i gasped and they all laughed.

"i want one of these" i said underneath my breath. tom on the other hand, smirked against my neck.

༺♡༻

short and boring chapter

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1036 words