𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷

"me and selena broke up" georg said. "what.." my smile dropped. "i loved her so much" he cried. his voice cracking.

i rubbed his back. "it's okay georg-" i said. he cried; tears dripping down onto the railing.

"she was everything that i loved. she's so pretty and sweet, all our chemistry went down the drain" he panted.

"i know i know" i reassured him. he cried. i pulled his arm gently, pulling him into a hug. the cold air around us gave me goosebumps.

i wrapped my arms around his neck and i pulled him close. i hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

he cried on my shoulder, feeling the wet tear stains through my sleeve. i rubbed his back and swayed us side to side.

"it's okay" i remarked. he sniffled and felt his head nodding.

as he ranted about their breakup he finally pulled away. he sighed as he wiped his tears. i rubbed his back and gave him an reassuring smile.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled. "About what?" I tilted my head. "For getting to close" he sniffled. "Georg. Your my bestfriend. It doesn't matter trust me. I'm caring for you" i smiled.

"Really?" He looked at me. I crossed my arms. "How many times have we went out to a peaceful quiet place like this" i asked. "A lot" he wiped his nose.

"And how many times has I reassured you every time we went out like this" i asked. "All the times" he said.

"See? I would always care for you Georg" I smiled.

He sniffled and smiled. "Thank you y/n/n" "your welcome George" I smiled back.

"Wanna get ice cream?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Duh" he chuckled. We got back into his car and we drove into the town.

We went into an ice cream parlor. The dark sky and the lights shines different colors around the town. It was 10:32pm.

We talked for two hours up on that beautiful hill. We paid for the ice creams and we went outside.

We ate our ice creams as we sat on the bench. We laughed and made jokes as we continued eating ice cream.

He put a small amount of ice cream on top of my nose and snickered.

"Georg!" I laughed. I smashed my ice cream all over his face- nah bro I'm just kidding..

I wiped it off and put it on his arm. He gasped and we both laughed. We finished eating our ice creams and he wiped his arm as we were at the trash can.

"Wanna walk around town?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. "I'm having a great time you know" we walked around; looking at the cute stores that was in the small town

"Me too. I miss having our hang outs" I said. "Me too" he smiled.

It was 11:02 and we came home. "Hey guys" I smiled as they were on the couch. "Hey" ria smiled. "Where were y'all" Tom asked.

"We had a talk then we walked around town" Georg said as he sat down next to bill. I sat next to ria but Tom pulled my arm making me land on his lap.

He put his arm around my waist and put his hand on my thigh.

Gustav stood up and walked towards the stair case. "I'm gonna go to sleep. You guys go to bed before 12 okay?" He said.

"Okay mom" Tom rolled his eyes. We all giggled as his fast footsteps went up the stairs.

(Time skip)

The movie was nearing the end and Tom wouldn't stop rubbing my thigh. He traced circles on them and his hand kept getting higher.

"Their asleep" he whispered against my neck.

"You wanna sleep?" I asked. "Nooo" he whined. I smirked and stood up. I took his hand. I went up the stairs dragging him with me.

I went into my room and he sat on the bed. I crawled on top of him planting a kiss on his lips. I laid on his chest and he stroked my hair.

"I know your tired ma" he whispered. His warm body under mine and his deep raspy voice made me sleepy.

"Goodnight mama" he grinned. "Night night" i snuggled my head into his chest.

"MORGENNN!" Tom grinned. I groan and shoved the pillow on his face. "It's to early for this" I said.

"But you've been asleep all dayyyy" he whined. I sat up and looked at the clock. "Yeah it's 11:32am" he grinned.

I rolled my eyes and laid back down. I put the blanket over me but he pulled it back down. "Get uppp" he whined.

"Whyyyy" I whined back. "I don't know" he shrugged. "I miss you" he gave me a dumb cheeky smile.

I huffed and stood up. I went towards my bathroom and brushed my teeth. "I'm gonna shower" I said trying to push him out of the bathroom.

"Wait wait wait" he frowned and poured. "Why are you locking me out" he gave me dumb dolly eyes.

"Because I'm gonna shower you stink stink" I laughed. He whined and i closed the door. "But I've already seen all of youuu. Your acting like I'm a new friend of yours" he huffed.

I turned on the shower and felt the water. It was cold so I stripped. I got in the shower and the cold water slapped my ass.

I screamed and jumped out of the shower. "What what what?!" Tom ran up to the door. He knocked on it three times in a rhythmic manner.

"The water was cold" i said. He laughed through the door as I heard his footsteps fading.

I went back into the shower and washed my hair. I washed my body and took my time.

"Y/nnnn" Tom whined. "Whatttt" I mocked. "You've been in the shower for 30 minutes" he knocked on the door.

I turned off the faucet and opened the curtain. I put on a towel and opened the door. "Hi" he grinned. I walked passed him trying to find some clothes.

I turned around and saw him playing with his lip piercing. I noticed he changed his jeans, he put on a bandana, a black shirt with a print on it, and some white socks.

"Hurry. I wanna go out today" he said.

༺♡༻

Okay I lied I wasn't busy..

Don't forget to vote

This chap isn't proofread

1083 words