𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽

we threw away our plates and washed our hands. i leaned against the counter as i watched tom wash his hands.

"okay! let's open our gifts" ria smiled. bill clapped his hands and squealed. we jumped on the couch and bent over to get the presents behind the couch.

i sat up and turned around. tom was smirking while playing with his piercing. i rolled my eyes and put the presents next to me.

"here" i stood up holding four boxes in my hand. i walked towards tom and all of them gave them the gifts to tom and bill.

tom sat down on the couch next to me and opened it. he threw the paper wrapping on the floor and it revealed a box.

he gasped and looked at me. i chuckled, "what?" i asked. "no way you got me these" tom grinned. "i've been wanting this hat for so long"

i smiled and kissed his cheek. he closed the box and he squealed.

"thank you mama" he hugged me. we all laughed and i rubbed his back. he pulled back and put the box on the floor.

he made a weird happy noise and clapped his hands. "danke" he grinned as he looked at the other gift.

they both opened their gifts and i admired toms face that's filled with excitement. he gasped and looked up at me.

"danke danke danke danke danke!!" he jumped up. we all laughed and he pounced on me.

he laid on my chest squealing. "you don't even know how much i wanted this" his voice was muffled.

"what'd you get him?" gustav asked. tom stood up and walked towards the box. he lifted up the blue and white shoes in the air.

he squealed and chuckled. he looked at me with watery eyes. "no way you got me these" he said. "then what is that" i looked at the box.

he chuckled and wiped his nose. "but their so expensive" he said smiling. "yeah.. $369 for those" ria said.

he looked at then back at me. he squealed and pounced on my again. we all laughed and i played with one of his braids.

"that's way to expensive for some sneakers" georg said. "well" i shrugged. "it's best that i already got it for him" i grinned looking down at him.

he looked up as he laid on my chest and smiled. his cheeks bright pink. "your turn bill" tom sat up.

bill opened the box and gasped. "oh my god thank you!" he hugged ria so hard that they stumbled backwards.

she giggled and swayed them side to side. "i've always wanted this belt. it's to expensive though" bill said holding up the black belt with silver gems on it.

she kissed his cheek and smiled.

we're about to go to the club since they wanna celebrate their birthday there. well.. tom wants to.

i went to the bathroom and stripped. i turned on the cold water and went inside.

after my cold shower, i dried my body and added lotion. i put on my underwear and bra and walked out my bathroom.

i went to my closet and tried to find a good dress to wear. i spotted a gorgeous red dress with a design on the side where the hip goes.

i put the dress on and went to my bathroom. i combed my hair and put it behind my shoulders.

i did my skincare; listening to some Rihanna. once i finished doing my skincare, i opened my drawer that's filled with my makeup.

i did some makeup, adding some eye shadow that almost matches my skin color. i did my lashes and looked at myself. i added some concealer and some light foundation on my face.

after a good while i looked at myself and my breath got hitched. i looked stunning. the dress hugged my curves perfectly, representing my hourglass body.

i blow dried my hair and then curled the ends of my long hair. i put on my jewelry and added perfume.

i went to my closet and picked out some black heels that toned my legs. i walked out and looked at myself with the big mirror in my room.

"holy shit" i smirked. i look so fine, even i would fall for myself.

i grabbed a black purse and put my keys, wallet, and my phone in it.

i walked out my room and went downstairs. making some tapping sounds when i hit the first floor.

"finally" ria groaned. i smiled. "you and bill are taking so long" gustav whined.

i giggled and tom leaned against the wall eyeing me. he played with his lip piercing and i tilted my head.

footsteps came down the stairs. i turned around and saw bill with his black jeans, the new belt, the new shirt that ria got him, and a jacket that gustav and georg got him.

i turned around back to tom and he was eyeing my boobs. this guys always horny.

i looked down at his outfit, he was wearing the jacket that georg got him, the shirt that gustav got him, the new shoes that i've saved up for for him, and a black bandana.

i grinned as he went up to me. "i want another gift for my birthday" he whispered as he leaned down.

"like what?" i asked innocently. "you'll see" he smirked and kissed my neck. "alrighty let's go" georg said.

we went outside and bill got a phone call. "i'll take this, wait for me in the bus" he pointed to our private bus.

i gasped and went inside. i saw brian and i hugged him. "i havent seen you in so long" i grinned. "yeahh" he said. "alright so where we heading?" he asked.

i sat down and tom placed his hand on my thigh stroking it.

"to the club in ___ street" georg said. "oh! but wait for bill he's on the phone right now" gustav added.

brian nodded and put the address in the GPS.

eventually bill came back and sat next to ria. "we had an interview today but angelina changed it tomorrow since she knows we're busy today" bill said.

"ohh okay" gustav said.

we arrived at the venue and we got out the van. there was people outside and they gasped once they saw bill and tom.

the girls screamed and jumped. we walked passed them. i saw a group of guys and they cat called me and ria.

"fuck off" i mumbled. "i wanna get a room with her tonight-" "hey!" i heard two voices from behind us as we walked passed them.

we went inside and we checked in. the loud music echoing through my ears and the smell of alcohol in my nostrils.

"enjoy" a lady smirked. i looked down at her body and she was wearing a lingerie set. i scoff in disgust silently and we walked towards the loud music.

༻♡༺

i'm gonna be updating in a few hours because i just got to Tennessee 😭

ik i said that im gonna be writing about everything they do for their birthday but i only write 1100 words in a chapter and i don't want to long or to short chapters sorry😭

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1220 words