𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟾𝟻

i fluttered my eyes open and felt someone shaking my shoulder. i groaned and rubbed my eyes.

"was?!" i yelled. "get ready" ria stood up from the bed. i sighed and sat up. i looked at the clock which read 9:08am.

my chest felt heavy as i sat up. i sighed and ria went to the bathroom.

waking up with a heavy heart after crying yourself to sleep is so draining.

i stood up and immediately felt dizzy. i looked around and held onto the nightstand.

i sighed and went to the bathroom. she was in the shower; singing. i brushed my teeth and washed my face.

i went to my luggage and got out a pair of baggy jeans and a crop top. i grabbed my blue jacket and put it on the bed.

i went back into the bathroom and applied my skincare products. tears ran down my face but i quickly wiped them.

i sniffled and wiped my eyes. i curled my lashes and added mascara. i put on some light makeup and combed my hair.

i put on my brackets, and my necklace. ria came out of the shower and looked at me.

i looked away and went out of the bathroom. i went into the living room and saw the windows still closed.

i walked towards it and opened the curtains. the sun shined on my face and i saw an amazing view.

the big windows made me feel like i can just jump off this hotel.

what the windows look like (but it's day)

i turned around and walked towards the kitchen. i looked in the fridge and ria came out, her clothes on and looked ready.

"we have breakfast downstairs" ria said without looking at me. my heart had a pang as i thought about the way i ignored her last night. 

i followed behind her and grabbed my phone. i put on my shoes and we went out of our room.

i waited for her as she locked the door. we went down the elevator and saw the many tables and people eating.

"hello! are you eating breakfast here?" a black lady asked. ria nods. "alrighty! pick a table of your liking and you can choose your breakfast over there" she smiles.

we walked towards the table and i thanked her. i grabbed a plate and started browsing at the different kinds of food.

(time skip)

we sat down and we both had our food. "ria..?" i started. she hummed as she sat down. "are you still mad" i asked fiddling with my fork.

she completely ignored me and continued eating her food. my chest felt heavier and i sat back.

"are you gonna eat?" she asked looking at me. i nodded and sat up. i stared at the food and started feeling nauseous.

i had eggs, bacon, oatmeal, (add any other food u like), and some coffee.

ria continued eating fast and i started bouncing my leg. i drank my coffee and sat back.

"y/n eat" she said. "sorry" i mumbled and looked at the coffee in my hand.

"y/n we have a concert at 5 for four or five hours. eat" she frowned.

i breathed out and i felt tears filling up my eyes. i blinked them away and ate a small piece of bacon.

"are you ill or something? just eat!" ria yelled at me.

i dropped my fork and looked at her. a tear dripped down my cheek and her gaze softened.

she still had a stubborn look on her face.

"eat" she said raising her eyebrows. i wiped my tear and cleared my throat. "im not hungry. coffee is enough" i said lowly.

she shrugs as she looked at her food; eating it fast.

we went up the elevator and went into the hotel room. she slammed the door closed and walked passed me and into the room.

she closed it and i stood there by the door. i fiddled with my shirt and sat down on the couch.

i felt like crying but i stopped myself. i breathed in and out. my heart thumps in my chest. i bit my lip and grabbed the pillow next to me.

i hugged it tightly and cuddled into a ball on the corner of the couch. i closed my eyes; hoping to sleep this feeling off.

it's been 30 minutes since i was in the room. i opened the door and tried to look for y/n.

i turned to the living room and i stopped in my tracks as i saw her sleeping on the corner of the couch.

my heart panged a bit as i remembered the look on her face when i yelled at her.

i sat down on the couch next to her and examined her face. she had some dry tear marks.

my chest had a weird feeling as i saw her like this.

we had to leave at 2pm. i decided to leave her sleeping for now.

i stood up from the couch and looked out the window.

i fluttered my eyes open and saw a blanket over me. i sit up and still had a heavy heart.

i sighed and rubbed my chest 3 times. "hi" i heard rias voice.

i turned my head to the right and saw her watching tv. she smiles at me and i tilted my head.

"ready? it's almost 2 we should get ready to leave" ria stood up.

is she just gonna act like this after all of that.

"uhh.. yeah" i mumbled. her smile faded and she sat next to me.

"im sorry y/n. i didn't know i was hurting your feelings earlier. i woke up in a bad mood, and i was just upset from the fact that one of the guys name is.. uhh.. yeah" she said.

"it's okay" i said lowly. "im really sorry" she said. i nodded at her.

"come on" she said. "to where?" i asked looking up at her.

"we're gonna get you food" she smiled.

i smiled and stood up, putting the blanket to the side.

༻♡༺

im so so sorry for the late updates. but im
updating again today so dont worry

boring and short chapter

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1051 words