𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿

we finished our drinks and i felt it coming. my feet wobbled as we walked. i pushed a girl out of my way because she kept rubbing her self on me. gross. i scoff.

me and ria danced our ass if, the loud music echoing through my ears. she turned around and started shaking her ass.

i hyped her up already feeling the drunk feeling coming through me. she stood back up and grabbed my hand. "we need to get more drinks" i can tell her face was so disorded that i cant even see straight.

"what did that lady give us? that one drink made me feel so drunk" i said as we stumbled towards another bar.

some guys whistled as we walked passed them. "that ass thick thick" a guy smirked. i looked back and he had fluffy hair, a wrinkled shirt, and a lot of hickeys on his neck.

i looked away and leaned against the counter as ria called the bartender.

y/n and kiara has been gone for a while. like.. a good while. i looked at bill, "why are they taking so long" i asked.

"i don't know. you know them, they love getting drunk first before doing anything" bill laughed. "y/ns gonna drink a lot tonight i just know it" georg shook his head.

i sat back already wanting y/n on my lap. her grinding on me as everyone watches. fuck that's so hot.

i turned my head and saw a familiar red dress and a thick ass. i smirked and stood up. "i'll be back" i said.

i walked towards the bar and saw a guy trying to get y/ns attention. she got the drink that the man gave her and she turned to kiara.

her gaze turned towards me and she grinned. "come on please just one night" the guy put his hands on her hips.

she turned around and slapped his face. holy shit mother fucking horses that was so hot.

"i said fuck off" i heard her yell. she turned back around and whispered something in kiaras ear.

she looked behind her and saw me. she smirked and whispered something to y/n. i leaned against the wall eyeing her body.

she walked towards me and grabbed the collar of my shirt. she smashed her lips against mine, the taste of the alcohol mixing in my mouth.

she pulled back and looked behind her. the man who touched her poked the side of his cheek with his tongue.

he walked away and she smirked. "that was hot" was all i said. she giggled and grabbed my hand. she dragged us both to the dance floor.

i grabbed her hips making her grind on me. i knew she can feel my hard on. she whimpers as i trailed my hands down her waist.

i turned her around and grabbed her waist; smashing my lips against hers. i pulled her closer and she rocked her hips against mine.

i whimpered inside her mouth and she pulled back. she sucked on my neck and my head fell back.

"

"what was the other thing you wanted for your birthday" she asked looking up at me.

"i wanna rip that dress off your pretty body and fuck you fast until you forget your own birthday" i smirked. she gasped and looked into my eyes.

"i can feel your boner" she giggled. "oh yeah?"

"yeahhh" she giggled. i grabbed her waist and we went up the stairs. we walked around trying to find a good room.

i opened the door and saw two people fuckigj each other. "get the fuck out!" "get out!" they both yelled.