𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾

we walked around and saw a good couch to sit on. "their going to sing happy birthday to us?" bill made a face as he read the card.

ria giggled and georg nodded. "it's my idea" gustav smirked. we all laughed and then i looked at tom.

i bit my lip and looked at ria. "get drinks?" i asked through the loud music. "yeah" she smirked. "we'll get you guys drinks" i said as we stood up.

once i stood up i felt a hand slap me ass. i gasped and turned around and saw tom smirking; leaning on his elbows on his knees.

we walked towards the bar and i called the bartender. the music was so loud i can even hear myself.

he eventually turned around and looked down at my chest. "what can i get you" he smirked at me. "hop off" ria yelled.

he immediately looked away and looked into my eyes. "six shots" i said. he nodded and turned around.

we waited at the bar, i was standing up leaning on the counter, and ria sat on the stool. "hey pretty lady" a drunk guy came up to me.

i ignored him and traced circles on the table. "your red hair really matches with your pretty red dress" he whispered.

i moved away a bit getting closer to ria. "i can rip that dress off you" he smirked. i turned around and slapped his face, making a loud clap sound.

"fuck off" i yelled. he walked away with his hand on his cheek. the bartender turned around and i took three shots, and ria held the other three.

we walked towards where we sat. we placed the shots on the table. i tried sitting down but i felt two pair of hands grab me.

i fell onto someone's lap, i turned my head around in confusion and saw tom leaning on my shoulder.

i moved up on his lap and he exhaled. we grabbed our glasses; i had to grab two since i was sitting on tom.

i gave him one of them and i looked at the rest. "happy birthday!!" we all cheered. we clinked glasses and downed them.

"woo!" ria yelled. "the people will say happy birthday like in a few minutes" georg said. i looked at gustavs and he was eyeing a girl in the corner.

i smirked at georg and he smirked back. tom held my hips and moved me up on his lap. i can feel his hard on between my legs.

"the things you do to me with you in this dress" he whimpered in my ear. goosebumps spread across my skin, and i had that nervous stomach feeling.

we all continued talking and waited for the people to come over. tom kept rubbing my thigh as he talked.

four ladies with a lingerie set came over with a cake. it had some sparkling candles on it, the sparks shooting out a bit.

i sat off of toms lap and sat next to him. "happy birthday to you" they all sang. it was weird. they sang it differently. like.. ghetto type. well no duh it's a club y/n. i thought.

after they sang bill and tom blew the candles. they all clapped and cheered. the two girls placed the cake down on the table and they walked away.

the two men walked away as well, but the other two blondes stayed. one of them with the red lingerie sat in bills lap and the one with a black lingerie stroked toms arm.

i looked at them under my eyelashes. the black lingerie blonde girl whatever thingy, sat on toms lap and started grinding on him.

i poked the side of my cheek with my tongue as i watched him throw her off of his lap.

landing on her flat ass on the floor.

bill moved away from the girl and they both scoffed. they walked away and stumbled side to side. i can tell they are wasted.

tom turned to me and i looked away. "come on i pushed her off" he grabbed my arm. i moved my hand away and sat up. "more shots?" gustav asked.

"hell yeah!" georg yelled. ria put her lips to the side, her jaw clenched.

"mama that girl was gross i swear" he tugged on my arm. i looked at him in his eyes and saw the worry in his eyes.

i smashed my lips against his and he smiled into the kiss. he put his tongue inside my mouth and he put his hand on my thigh.

i got a bit uncomfortable since we were kissing each other while being next to each other.

he tapped my thigh and i climbed onto his lap. my dress folding upwards a bit since i spread my legs to sit on him.

"yeah do yalls thing and we'll get the shots" bill laughed. i felt toms hand get off my hip. shooing bill off.

i heard them all leave and i moved on his lap. he groaned inside my mouth and bit my bottom lips.

i pulled back and smirked. "we can contiued this later" i whispered. "in private"

i got off his lap and saw some girls eyeing me. i glared at then and the others came back.

we all downed our shots. "you guys wanna dance?" bill yelled through the music. "bet bet bet" georg smirked. we all stood up and walked towards the dance floor.

we made our way through the people and ria smirked at me.

me and ria danced together through the ryhme. "wait.. if we needa have a good time, we need to get drunk" she said.

i turned around and looked at her. "yes" i grinned. "we'll be back" i grabbed into toms arm.

he looked down at me, then my chest. he grabbed my waist and i felt his hot mouth on my neck.

he sucked on it then licked the spot. he did the same on the other side of my neck. he pulled back and looked at my neck.

he grinned at me then kissed my forehead. me and ria walked towards the bar and i called the bartender.

she turned around and she was in a white lingerie set. gosh these new people here are so revealing. i thought.

"what's the most strongest drink you have" ria asked. she smirked and turned around. eventually she gave us these two drinks.

we looked at each other then at the drink. i can't tell if it was vodka or not. "danke" i yelled.

she turned around and talk to the other people next to us. we drank the liquid and it pierced my throat.

i made a face as i felt the sourness go through my throat. that one feeling in my veins made me shiver.

"i'm gonna get her next time this shit is so good" ria yelled. i nodded as i downed the drink.

༺♡༻

how many rounds should y/n and tom do next chapter..

don't forget to vote

boring chapter

this chap isn't proofread

1184 words