𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟺𝟺

"what did he do?" he asked again. i breathed out as i sat down on his bed. "when i woke up he was next to me then he repeatedly hit me" i said.

his eyes softened. "i'm sorry y/n" he rubbed my knee. "he's toms cousin georg" i put my head in my hands.

"we need to tell him-" "what if he gets mad?" i asked with worried. "do you think your boyfriend would get mad at you for getting abused by their own cousin?" he asked.

i thought about it. i sighed and looked up. "he wasn't in his room" i said. he made a face. "where is he?" he asked. i put my hand on my forehead listening to this butt hole.

"i don't know" i said. "let's go downstairs for water yeah?" he said. i nodded and got up. "wait-" "he's in the room. and besides, i'm here with you" he smiled.

i nodded and smiled. we went downstairs, cautiously looking behind me as we went down the stairs.

as we made our way to the kitchen he turned on the lights. i took a cup out of the cabinet and put water in it from the fridge.

i handed it to georg but he gave it back to me. "trust me, you need it more than i do" he said. i nodded and continued drinking the water.

i felt calm now. beside the fact that i don't know where tom is.

just then i heard the front door open. georg stepped to the side to see who it was. "tom and gustav is here" he mouthed.

i tilted my head and put the cup in the sink. i fixed my shirt and hair and i saw tom and gustav coming in.

"what are you guys doing awake?" gustav asked. me and georg looked at each other.

i walked in the kitchen since the lights were on. i leaned against the wall as gustav asked why they were awake.

i looked at y/n and her eyes were kind of red. "did y'all smoke?" i asked. georg shook his head.

y/n looked down on the counter and fiddled with her fingers. "what's wrong?" i asked. y/n looked up at georg across the counter and he nodded.

"umm tom can we talk?" georg asked me. i looked at gustav and he shrugged. i saw georgs hand patting y/ns back, telling her to go upstairs.

i heard her sigh and she walked passed me, without even looking at me. what's wrong? what's happening?

"tom" georg said. "ja?" i tilted my head. "tyler happened" he crossed his arms. my heart dropped.

"wha... what?" i made a face. "tom, she woke up to tyler harassing and hitting her" he said.

i knew it.

that fucking full face of jerk.

he never changed. hes the same jockish sicko person.

"what'd she do?" i asked slowly. "she said she ran to your room but you weren't there so she went to mine" he stated.

my heart panged. "is she okay?" i asked. at the moment i heard banging sounds upstairs.

me and georg looked up and looked at each other. "tyler" georg said. with that i ran towards the staircase.

i went up the stairs and followed the sound. "y/n?!" i yelled. i swung y/ns door open and i saw tyler getting ahold of her, his hand over his mouth, her body pressed up against his.

tyler saw me and the anger in his face was replaced with a scared impression. "let.. her .. go" i saw clenching my jaw.

he didn't let go, instead, he stood behind her with his hand over her mouth, and the other hand around her throat; staring at me.

"i said let go!" i yelled. he flinched and took his hands off y/n. she fell on the floor and her soft pants made my heart break.

"get out" i yelled. he ran out the door and i heard the guest room open.

i wanted to beat the shit out of him but i had to take care of y/n first.

i went up to y/n and kneeled down to her. i cradled her in my arms and her breathes increased.

"breath mami breath" i rubbed her back. she breathed in and clenched my shirt. she cried in my arms, her body shaking.

anger built up my body. how can my own cousin put my future wife in this state?!

i fixed our position and i leaned against the wall with her in my arms. she breathed in and out fast, i intertwined my hands with hers and stroking her hair.

her chest rose up and down, i can feel her pulse through her hands because of how hard she was squeezing it.

"it's okay it's okay" i whispered. she breathed in and i saw a tear come out of her eye.

i wiped it with my other hand and kissed the top of her head. "where were you" her voice was on the verge of breaking down.

"i'm so sorry mami, me and gustav went for a drive. i shouldn't have. i should've been here with you, and to protect you" i said.

she controlled her breathing and softens her grip on my hand.

after a while she stopped crying, she laid on my chest, hearing my heart beat. her numb face was kinda cute.

she sniffled and i stroked her hair. "their leaving first thing once everyone wakes up" i said.

she nodded slowly and hugged my waist. she breathed in a shaky breath. "i love you" her low voice said.

i smiled and kissed her forehead. "i love you more" i whispered. she looked up and her eyes were red and puffy, the tip of her nose was redish, pinkish.

"why don't we lay in your bed? the floor is really hard" i joked. she breathed in and let out a little chuckle.

we both stood up and she laid down in her bed. i went towards her door and locked it. i crawled next to her and pulled the covers over us.

i wanted to beat up tyler so bad right now, but y/n first. always.

i pulled her waist to come closer to me and she hugged me tightly.

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1065 words