𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟺𝟾

i whined as i tried to sit up. "morgen" i heard toms raspy morning voice. i rubbed my eyes and looked down; us completely naked and the only thing covering us is a blanket.

i fell this arm snake around my waist, pulling me down. i laid on his chest, his slow heartbeat against my ear.

i breathed in closed my eyes. "was i to rough?" he asked stroking my ass. i nodded against his chest and he chuckled.

"you like it" he said. i hit his chest lightly, already feeling like i'm about to fall asleep. "hm?" he rubbed my back. the warmth of his body rubbing onto mine.

i nodded again and moved upwards as i can reached the crook of his neck. "i wanna hear your voice mami" he said.

this bitch.

"i do" my voice raspy since i was gagging and choking.. um. nevermind!

his chest went up and down as he chuckled. "i did your throat good didn't i?" he smirked. i looked up at him and glared.

he grinned and kissed my forehead. "wanna go downstairs and make breakfast before all of them wake up?" he asked.

i hugged his waist tightly and shook my head. "we can practice being parents" he whispered. my eyes shot open and i looked up at him.

"what? and then we have 4 kids?" i joked. "mmm.. maybe more" he shrugged. i hit his chest and he laughed.

"come on mami, let's make breakfast" he said. "orrr" he started. "i can eat breakfast right now" he brung my leg over him and stroked my back thigh.

i sat up and he laughed. we stood up and he gave me a pair of his boxers. i wore one of his big black shirt. i fixed my hair and he opened the door.

we went downstairs and it was 9:07. we went to the kitchen and the cold tiles gave me goosebumps.

"what do you think they will like?" he asked. i looked in the fridge and looked at all the ingredients in it. "eggs and bacon?" i asked.

"mm yeah! your eggs are way better than jackie's" he laughed as he leaned against the counter. i let out a giggle as i got the pack of bacon.

i put it on the counter and got 6 eggs. i closed the fridge and turned around. i bent down to open the cabinet underneath the counter to get a pan.

i stood up and i looked at tom. he was smirking and playing with his lip piercing. i closed the cabinet and placed it on the stove.

it was a big pan too. i opened the packet of bacon and put it on the pan. an arm went around my waist and i turned my head around.

toms head was on my shoulder and he hugged my waist; pulling me closer to him. he started moving slightly and heat rose my face. "tom" i whispered. he smirked against my neck and moved his hip forward.

i whimpered and turned around. "calm down we had 4 rounds last night"

he shrugged. "you got to tired after the fourth round" he said. "well we're not gonna do 6 rounds" i raised my eyebrows.

"but we did 9 rounds before" he smiled. i put my hand on my forehead and turned around. the flashbacks coming back in my head.

(time skip)

the eggs and the bacon were in the pan, frying. tom clinged into my waist as i moved around the kitchen.

"i love you" he said. "love you" i said as i flipped the back.  he tightened his grip on my waist.  "i love you" he said. "love you" i remarked. "who loves meee" he whined.

"i do" "say ittt" "i......" i smirked. he huffed and laid him head on my shoulder. "why are you acting like this today?" i asked.

"your birthday is in 5 days" he smiled. "your counting?" i giggled.  "of course mami, it's my loves birthday" he said.

butterflies filled my stomach as he swayed us side to side. i heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

me and tom turned our heads around. i noticed how close he was behind me. (guys i changed my mind. y/ns not at toms nipples shes at his shoulder length) him really close to my back, no gap between us.

"morgenn" i smiled. ria rubbed her eyes and bill skipped to the kitchen. "morgennnnnnnn!!!!!!" bill grinned.

"breakfast is almost ready" i said. "okay mommy" ria said. i turned my head around and made a face. "what? it's like you and tom are our parents" she shrugged.

"i like that" tom said behind me. his grip on my waist as so secure, that if i walked away he would be dragged with me.

"y/n we have an interview today" ria said. "why" "what do you mean why? we're celebrities" she said.

i rolled my eyes knowing that she can't even see. "ok" i put the bacons in a plate. "good morning" i heard georgs voice.

"woah tom your squeezing the air out of her" he giggled. tom hugged me from behind tighter and swayed us side to side.

i turned around and tom turned around to. i swear, hes like my backpack. "where's gustav?" i asked.

"hes still upstairs." georg said. "wake him up" bill said. i dropped the spatula and went towards the stair case; and again.. tom still clinging into my like a backpack.

i went upstairs and opened gustavs door. i saw him on his bed sleeping peacefully. i went up to his bed and tom finally let go.

i sat next to gustav and tom sat on the other side. i strokes gustavs hair and shook his shoulder a bit. "gustavvv" i whispered.

he whined and moved a bit. i look at tom and he looked at me. "gut morgenn" i smiled. he fluttered his eyes open and rubbed his eyes.

he let go of the pillow he was hugging. he looked around and saw me and tom. "morgenn!" gustav grinned. i smiled and stood up. "let's go eat breakfast" i said.

he sat up and rubbed his eyes again. "okay" he mumbled. he stood up and tom went to the other side of the bed, holding my hand.

we went downstairs and to the kitchen. we sat down on the dining table.

(time skip)

after eating breakfast they put the dishes in the sink. me and georg were still talking about some stuff as tom took our plates.

"yeah! and then selena said 'i miss you to so much!' and then hugged me" georg smiled. i smiled at his excitement.

i stood up and went towards the sink. i turned on the water and started washing the dishes.

"no mami i can wash the dishes, you already cooked. go get ready for your interview" tom said.

i looked up at him and smiled. "look at you being so daddy material" i grinned. his cheeks flushed pink and he had a small smirk forming.

i went upstairs and into my room.

SOSO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

boring chapter

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1202 words