𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟿𝟷

"princess you would rather give me a lap dance other than this dumped up homeless man?" the brunette asked. "sorry babes but i would rather lose $350 than to even talk to you" i said crossing my arms. 

"thats right" the bartender mocked. "shut it drunky!" brunette yelled. "no quiver" the bartender stood up tall. 

"please, you guys are acting so immature just for a dance" i rolled my eyes. i grabbed the cock tail and dragged rias arm with me. 

i chugged it all and threw the glass on a random counter. we made our way to the dance floor. the bass made the floor vibrate and me and ria started dancing. 

y/n dances her ass of and started stumbling everywhere. a guy from the corner spots her and finishes his mocktail. 

he threw away his glass and started approaching her. y/n was completly wasted and couldnt even stand up straight. the guys ego started boosting.

he comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist. he puts his other hand on her hip and started making her grind on him. he tilts his head back and smirks. 

y/n had no attention to it and thought it was tom. but is her mind really accurate? 

its 2pm and i was on the couch watching so tv. the doorbell rang and i stood up. "who is here?" georg asked. i turned around and shrugged. 

i opened the front door; the sun shining onto my face. "christine?" i asked. my heart dropped.

"hey tom" she grins. "w..what are you doing here?" i asked. "why? i cant have a friendly visit from my favorite one night stand? oh! and ex?" she smirks. 

"what are you doing here?" i asked. "i missed you!" she shrugs. she hugged my tightly, i hugged her back. 

she comes inside the house; walking passed me. 

"christine you shouldn't just come here without saying anything" i said. "why? you opened the door for me" she said. "no, coming here to Germany" i said crossing my arms. 

"where did you come from?" i asked. "LA" she said looking at all the wall decorations. 

i sighed and started thinking about y/n. "oh.." she started. i turned my gaze to her and she was looking at a picture of me and y/n. 

"new girl..?" she asked softly. "ja" i said. 

"is she one of your hoes" she giggles. "nein" i said clenching my jaw. "you know y/n" i said. 

"ohh.. your best friend" she turns to me. i tilted my head. 

"well.. wheres the others?" she asked. i started walking towards the living room towards them. all of them turned their heads to us. "christine?" my brother gasped. "thats me sweetheart" she raise her hands and smirks. 

"what are you doing here?" bill grinned and hugged her. "i just missed you guys" she smiles. "we missed you to christine" gustav grins. "hows your career going?" she asks leaning against the wall. 

"its great, were going on tour in 3 weeks" bill said. "ohh really? thats nice. where to?" she asked grinning. "we're going to japan" gustav grins. "no wayy" christine chuckles.