𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟽𝟽 (𝟹/𝟹)

as i continued driving my thoughts lingered to earlier. my heart dropped and my stomach sank; the same feeling all over again.

i rub my eyes and bit my lip. i looked at the road and my vision started getting blurry; tears about to drip.

i breath in and out silently as ria leaned against the window; closing her eyes.

my heart started pounding and a tear fell from my eye. i quickly wiped it and tried to distract myself.

i looked at the gps and tried to focus on driving the correct route. tears couldn't stop flowing out of my eyes as i tried to calm myself down.

i didn't realize that i was already at 80 on the freeway. at the red light i breathed in and out. wiping my eyes.

stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop

echoed through my head. i sniffled and leaned my head back. closing my eyes and trying to calm myself down.

i heard the car next to me roar so i opened my eyes. i drove passed the green light; rubbing my chest.

i groaned as i jumped on the couch. "what?" bill said. "i miss her already" i whined. they all laughed and sat in the living room with me.

"what are we gonna do all week" i said. "we can go out" georg shrugged. "but it's not gonna be the same" i heard gustav say.

ugh sometimes i feel like im so sexy

i thought as i saw the reflection of myself on the window.

i snapped out of my thoughts and listened to them. "you know what can be cool?" gustav smiled. we all looked at him.

"if we go visit them tomorrow" he grinned. "your so stupid" bill laughed. we all laughed with him and gustav pouted.

"it's okay gustav" i smiled as i nodded. "but then we're just gonna seem desperate" i added.

as we arrived at the airport i woke ria up. "ria" i tapped on her shoulder. she fluttered her eyes open and rubbed her eyes.

"lets go" i said. "where are we?" she asked. "at the airport" i said sniffling. "hey you okay?" she asked; her face dropping.

"yeah, just have a stuffy nose" i said getting out of the car. she did the same and opened the backseat.

we got our luggage's out and closed the door. i got my backpack and my keys. i looked around and tried to find the man who's going to park our car.

i realized that the guys should've dropped them off so they have the car so um.. just pretend they have a guy!!

"what time is it?" i asked ria. she rolled up her sleeve and looked at her watch. "2:18" she said. i groaned; "where is he?" i looked around.

"hello ma'am" i heard a gay voice. i turned around and saw a guy with a suit, and some black jeans, a buzz cut, and a very zesty beard.

"hi! who are you?" i asked. "i'm mike, ill be dropping your car off at the parking space" he smiled. "oh! thanks so much mike" i smiled back.

i went into my pocket and took my keys out. "here" i smiled. "alrighty ma'am! have a great flight" he gave me another smile.

"you to sir...." i smiled back. i turned back to ria and she was snickering. "what?" i asked giggling. "he's gay" she whispered.

"no way" i said sarcastically. she rolled her eyes and i laughed. "wait do you have our passports? and our tickets?" her face dropped.