𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟽𝟼

"y/n.." he started. "yes?" i asked as i sat down on the stool at the counter. "jacks in the hospital"

"umm.. why?" i asked getting nervous. "he.. umm... y/n.."

"what? is he getting surgery? is he sick??" i asked. "he's gone"

my smile dropped and my heart shattered into pieces.

"wh..what?" i said. "are you busy right now?" he asked. "umm kind off yeah, we're outside swimming and making food but what? what's wrong with jack?" i asked; my heart racing.

"look now i know your busy can we talk later?" he asked. "no! this is our brother we're talking about right now" my voice cracking.

"okay.. um.." i heard his sobs through the line. "jack had a heart attack"

my heart stopped. my body froze, and goosebumps spread my skin. "no he didn't" i shook my head: tears filling up my eyes.

"y/n-" "no he didn't" i said standing up. "can you come over tomorrow?" he asked. "i can't" tears came out.

"why?" "im going on tour tonight, im leaving at 2am" i said crying. "oh no.. y/n please"

i breathed in and my throat felt like it started closing up. "y/n breath" i heard jamie's voice.

"when did it happen?" i asked. "3 hours, 38 minutes, and 14 seconds ago" he said clearing his throat.

chantelle kept sitting on her knees so her chest as above the water. i kept my gaze off of her as she clings onto my arm.

i tugged on my arm and pushed her off. "i said get off" i said. "whyy you like it" she grins.

i looked at the house. what's taking y/n so long?

"is she okay?" steven asked. i looked at him and he was looking at kiara. she shrugs and looked at our house.

"i should check on her" she said standing up. "want me to come?" steven asked. "if you want"

she went up the wooden stairs. i sighed and sat back. they both went inside the house.

"why don't you go to? it's your girlfriend" steven asked. i stood up from the hot tub and followed kiara.

she slid the door open and we went inside. we looked at the living room and the kitchen. "where is she?" she mumbled to herself.

y/n came out the bathroom and rubbed her eyes. "hey mama" i smiled. she looked up and stopped in her tracks.

"hi" she smiled back. "what's wrong?" "are you okay?" we both asked. she sniffled and nodded. "what did jamie say?" kiara asked.

"umm.. he was just saying hi" she said fiddling with her rings. i tilted my head and looked at y/n.

i examined her body, her curvy waist, her slim hips, her big thighs, her breasts, i'm so glad she's all mine.

i smirked and hit my lip piercing. "is jack doing okay?" kiara asked. she looked up and dropped her arms.

"yeah" she said. "let's go back outside" she walked towards us. as she comes closer i wrapped my arm around her waist and we went outside.

we went down the wooden stairs and back to the pool. "do you guys wanna swim in the pool or is it to cold?" bill asked. "we can swim" kiara nodded.

"you wanna swim mama?" i looked down at y/n. she shook her head as she looked at the pool.

"y/n help me with the food" kiara grabbed y/ns hand. she dragged her to the grill and they both opened the grill.

i slid myself in the hot tub and the hot water stinged my skin. "is y/n okay?" steven asked. i nodded and sat back.

"what'd jamie need?" my brother looked at me. "he just said hi" i shrugged. "who's jamie?" amelia asked. "her brother right" she looked at me.

i nodded and my gaze turned to y/n. she was walking back and sat down next to me.

i smirked at her but she didn't look at me. i tilted my head and placed my hand on her thigh under the water.

we all talked but y/n stayed silent, her gaze at the water and fiddling with my fingers. "what's wrong mami?" i whispered.

"nothing" she mumbled. i sighed and interviewed our hands together.

the chicken was ready and we all ate outside, we had two tables connected and we all ate the chicken with some rice.

"it's good" tom nodded. "thank you y/n and kiara" amelia smiled. i nodded and continued eating.

my chest still had the same pang ever since we went outside. "you guys are leaving at 2 right?" bill asked.

ria nodded and i swallowed my food. "y/n have you packed yet?" ria asked. i shook my head and played with the rice that's on my paper plate.

"stop playing with your food, go pack after we eat" she said. i sighed and sat back. "can i go pack right now?" i asked.

she nodded. i stood up and felt a hand go around my wrist. tom stood up and he followed me upstairs.

i went in my room and so did he. he closed the door behind him and i kneeled down to my luggage.

"now tell me what's wrong" tom said. i turned my head around and he walked towards me.

i looked at his abs and turned my head around. "nothing" i lied. "mami-" "nothings wrong papi i swear" i stood up and turned around.

he raised his eyebrows and looked down at me. "papi? new nickname?" he smirks. "sorry"

"no i like it" he smirks. i rolled my eyes and walked in the closet. i took some pairs of jeans and put them in my arms.

"i can tell something is bothering you. is it steven?" he asked. "no?" i turned around. "then what is it" he whined. "nothing-" "mami if im gonna be your husband you have to tell me what's wrong"

i stayed silent and looked up at him. "i promised you, that im gonna be here for you no matter what" he smiled.

i broke eye contact and fiddled with my lip. "what's wrong?" he asked. "nothing, just.. tired" i shrugged.

"i'm going to LA and be in a plane for 13 hours at 2am and i'm kinda dreading it" i mumbled. "why? it's you and kiara's big opportunity!" he smiled.

"yeahhh" i smiled. "but i don't really wanna go" i said. "why?" "because.. umm... i don't know" i shrugged getting nervous.

"is this something about the call with jamie? you seemed off after the phone call" i said.

i broke into tears and dropped the jeans. his face dropped and pulled my arm. he pulled me close and hugged my tightly.

i breathed in and out, having trouble to breath.

he sat on the floor and i cried in his arms. my heart racing, my chest tightening, he stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"it's okay mami.. it's okay" he whispered.

༺♡༻

this book is getting boringgg

SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY I WAS ASLEEP LIKE HALF THE DAY

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1199 words