𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟽𝟽 (𝟸/𝟹)

i put on my shorts, and one of tom's shirts, the gray one with a print. i did my skincare. my legs couldn't stop shaking as we both got ready for bed.

i combed my wet hair and added my hair mask. he came up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist.

he kissed the back of my neck and smirked. "you smell good"

i smiled and put my comb down. i turned around and put my arms around his neck. i kissed his lips softly. he puts his hand on the back of my thighs and wrap my legs around his hips.

he carried me to the bedroom, placing me on the bed. he went back to the bathroom and shut the lights.

he crawled in the bed with me. "you should get some rest before you go to the airport" he said.

"it's already 12 i'm only gonna get 2 hours of sleep" i looked at him. he turned his head and locked eye contact.

he sits up and looks at my suitcase. "i'll be back" he said standing up. he left my room and i tilted my head in confusion

i got comfortable in the bed and put the covers over me. i smiled as my body started warming up as i laid down.

tom came back in the room with some clothes in his arm. i looked at him in confusion. "you need to have a remembrance of me while you tour" he smiled.

i laughed as he kneeled down to my luggage. he opened it and threw some of my shirts that was in there on the bed. he replaced them with his hoodies.

he zipped up the luggage and smiled. "there we go" he grins. i smiled at his cuteness as he crawls up next to me.

"get some rest mami" he smiled as he placed my head on his chest. i breathed in his scent and smiled.

"wake me up at 1:30" i said. "i will" i said.

i closed my eyes and i felt my body relaxing into his body.

"y/n.." i heard a voice. i whined and tugged on his waist and continued sleeping. "y/n wake up" i heard tom's voice.

i fluttered my eyes open and saw it was pitched dark. i lift my head up to look at him and i saw his face illuminated by the moon ray seeping behind the curtain.

"it's 1:30 you need to get ready" he said. i whined and shook my head. "your leaving in 30 minutes" he rubbed my back.

(time skip)

after a while of begging and whining i eventually woke myself up. "is ria awake?" i asked limping towards the bathroom and rubbing my eye.

"she should be" tom said. i went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

i washed my face and dried it. i did my skincare, and curled my eyelashes. i combed my hair and added some lip balm.

i went to the closet and saw tom sitting on the bed; almost falling off because of close he is to falling asleep.

i giggled to myself and picked out a pair of sweatpants, and one of tom's hoodie. i put on some socks and changed my underwear. i went to the bathroom and put on my jewelry, and some perfume.

i turned to my right and got out a bag that can hold all my skin care products. i put them in the pocket and zipped it up.

i grabbed an extra toothbrush and my toothpaste and tossed it in there. i grabbed two extra towels and went to my luggage.

i put all of them in and closed the luggage all the way in. i sighed as i sat on the floor. "you okay?" he asked.

"yeah" i nodded. i looked at him. "why didn't you sleep?" i asked. "because you told me to wake you up at 1:30 so i stayed up to wake you up that time" he said.

"thank you papi" i smiled. his eyes lit up as he looked at me.

"you can go to sleep after we leave" i said sitting on my knees. he nodded and scratched his head.

it went silent and we both looked at each other. "why are you so pretty even without makeup?" he smiled.

my cheeks turned pink and i fixed my posture. "y/n!" i heard rias voice. "ja?" i yelled back.

i stood up and went towards my door. i opened it and saw her coming up to me. "ready?" she asked smiling.

i nodded and turned around. i stood my luggage up. "wait.." i mumbled. i went to my closet and got out a backpack to carry my phone, charger, some extra makeup, perfume roller, and some snacks and drinks. (and some any extra stuff you would like)

i put my phone, charger, and wallet in the bag and put it around my shoulder. i looked around my room and saw the box from my birthday.

i looked at tom and he was rubbing his eyes. i bit my lip and hesitated. "umm.. can you bring my luggage downstairs? i need to do something really quick" i said.

he looked at me and nodded. he got my luggage and went down the hallway. i quickly ran to the box and opened it. i shuffled through it and saw the rose toy.

i thought about it and started hesitating. what if the security guards see it? what if ria catches me using it?

i groaned and grabbed it. i put it in the backpack and put the box under the shelf again. i went downstairs and saw them. "hi!" gustav smiled.

"hi gustav" i smiled back. "i'm gonna miss you guys" gustav pouted.

"we're gone for a week, it's okay" ria smiled. tom came up to me and towered over my figure.

"y/n you packed some bathing suits right?" "yes" i nodded. ria smiled and jumped. "i'm so excited" she squealed.

"we can eat at the airport, we're running out of time anyways" ria said. "are you sure?" bill asked. "yes" she nodded.

"okay.. well text us when you get at the airport, boarding on the plane, the plane taking off, and then call us when you guys are there" he said.

"yes sir" i rolled my eyes and smiled. "good!" bill jumped and smiled. "okay we better get going-" ria said. "aww okay byeee" gustav huffed.

i picked up the luggage but tom grabbed it away from me. i looked up at him and he focusing on the luggage.

why is he so fine

we went outside and i got my keys. tom put my luggage in the backseat, and ria put hers in the backseat too.

i closed the door and they all came outside. "bye guys" i smiled. "hi y/n" bill hugged me. i hugged georg, and gustav. so did ria.

i turned to tom and he was pouting. "what?" i smiled. "i'm not gonna see you for a week" he whined.

"ill call you" i grinned. he nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist.

he hugged me tightly, i squeezed and deepened the hug. "bye tom" i whispered. "bye mami, i love you" he said.

he planted his lips on mines. i kissed back and he smiled into the kiss. we pull away and looked at each other.

"bye mami" he smiled. "bye" i smiled back. we got in the car and i started it.

i reversed out of the driveway and stopped before we drove away. they all waved and we both waved at them.

i sighed as i sat back and drove out of the neighborhood. "im gonna miss bill so much" ria whined.

"you think i don't know that?" i giggled. she rolled her eyes and smiled.

༺♡༻

short and boring chapter sorry

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1327 words