𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟷𝟷𝟻

"are you okay?" tom asked as we went down the stairs. "mhm" my legs were shaking but i covered it with black sweats.

"there they are!!" georg grins. i've noticed that's a new thing he does, he gives us attention whenever we go downstairs. or.. just anyone in general.

"where were yall?" he asked. "we uhh.." tom scratched the back of his head. "we had to talk about something" he shrugged.

i sighed in relief and cleared my throat. ria smirks at me and i rolled my eyes. my gaze turned to harmony in marc's arm. he tilts his head and hands me harmony.

i grinned and looked down at her as she cooed in my arms. "hi babyy" i whispered as i sat down on the couch.

from the corner of my eye i saw christine talk to tom, i didn't care at this point. my attention is towards harmony and harmony only.

"are you hungry?" i stroked her cheek. she whined and i chuckled. i stood up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. i opened the fridge and saw baby food.

"marc? you put baby food in here right" i asked. "yeah, why is harmony hungry?" he walked towards me. without breaking my gaze from the fridge i nodded.

"yeah that's her, thanks y/n" he said. i nodded and grabbed the baby food, meat flavored.

i closed the fridge and saw marc leaning against the counter. i can feel him watch my every move as i grabbed a baby spoon. i twisted the cap with my hand and it didn't budge.

"here let me help you" he said. he grabbed the jar and twisted it open. i looked at the baby food and the smell went through my nose.

i raised my eyebrows and marc chuckled. "let me take this" he grabbed the baby spoon.

he scooped some up and cleared his throat. i fixed harmonys posture on me and leaned her towards her father. "say ahhh" "here comes the airplane" me and marc said softly.

marc makes a flying movement and blew a raspberry as harmony opens her mouth. he fed her and she chewed the baby food with her gums.

"yayy" i chuckled. "your really good with babies" he smiled. i finally looked up at him, i gave him a small smile.

i looked away and looked down at harmony. "i want one for my own" i smiled to myself. "ohh that's good" he smiles.

"are you .. are you and tom trying..?" he asked slowly. i stayed silent wether to answer the question or not.

"mm.. yeah" i hummed. "how many kids do you want?" he asked leaning against the counter. i bounced harmony in my arms, "i want 2" i said. "or three" i shrugged.

"really? so have you and tom talked about it yet" he asked. "uhh.. not yet. but you know what he said?" i gasped. "he wants 4 in four"

he stayed silent and looked at me. "four? in four years?!" he gasped. "mhm" i nodded. "that's gonna be tough.."

"but we haven't really talked about it yet. it just came up in one of our conversations one time" i shrugged.

"i'm sorry.. in four years?!" he looked at me. i laughed and his hit chest. "yes dumb dumb, that's what i just said"

"sorry but that's just really wild" he shook his head. "well we'll talk about it soon" i said. "when do you think he's proposing?" he asks.

"i don't know.. but i want him to propose soon" i smiled. "you guys are gonna make such a strong family" he said. "i can already tell, your genetics will be very strong" he compliments.

i smiled and bit my inner cheek. "come on, feed harmony" i chuckled. he smiled and grabbed the baby food.

"y/ns really good with babies" christine said. i watched them from afar as y/n and marc shares a conversation

"i know" i put my lips to the side. "i have a question" she looks at me. i looked down at her and she gave me a smile smile.

"does y/n hate me..?" she asked. "huh"

"i mean she's so cool. i wanna be her friend so bad. but i feel like there's this weird and awkward vibe between us" she said. "oh" i still kept my gaze on y/n.

"i wanna be cool with her. i don't want to have anything bad between us. i genuinely want to start something with her"

"are you gay" i asked. she looks at me in shock. "wha-" "because you already know she's mine" i said crossing my arms.

"tom!" christine hits my shoulder. i gave her the well? face. "no of course not! i meant i want to start a friendship or something" she shrugs.

"uh huh.." i squinted my eyes. "i wanna marry y/n one day" i said randomly. "i know you do" she smiles.

"you guys are such a good power couple" she said. "hm?" i hummed. "ooh! i have another question" she says.

i looked at her with a blank expression on my face. "wait. i forgot" she mumbled. she turns around and calls for her brother. "can i talk to you?"

marc excused himself and went to talk to christine. i made eye contact with tom and i quickly looked away. i continued feeding harmony her baby food.

i turned around and opened the fridge. i grabbed a bottle of milk with the nipple. i grabbed it and turned back around.

i almost bumped into a chest, i looked up and tom was towering over me. "will you quit doing that?" i groaned.

"will you stop being bratty after i fucked you?" he says.

"what do you want" i whined. i really, really just wanted to play with harmony.

"we need to talk" he says. "about?" i unscrewed the bottle. i rinsed the cup and the nipple.

"us" he says following me as i walked towards the pantry. i grabbed a milk powder and poured it into the bottle.

"what about us? which part" i asked as i poured water into the cup. "because" he shrugs. "huh?" i looked at him.

"sorry" he shook his head. "i meant the part where both of us.. like.. um.." he starts.

i screwed the nipple back onto the cup and shook it to mix it. "tom not right now. i'm taking care of their baby"

"i want to talk about our baby"

༺𖤓༻

sorry for late update

there will be another update dw

i'm in the philippines and im doing lots of stuff so there will be slow updates (not this week)

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1120 words