𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺

"mama you look so hot in those pajamas" he smirked looking at me up and down. heat rose my face but i'm glad he didn't get to see it since his room was dimmed because the lights were off.

i closed the door and he walked towards me. he pulled me by my waist. "that was really hot" he said stroking my ass. 

"what was" i said putting my hands on his chest. "you yelling at me" he smirked. "i love your german accent" he whispered.

he kissed my neck lightly as he pulled me close by my ass. i breathed in trying not to scream.

he turned us around and he walked us both towards his bed. he laid me down and he continued sucking on my neck.

i groan. "i'm supposed to be mad at you" i mumbled. "oh yeah?" he leaned up. his hot breath against my lips.

"why don't you yell at me while i make love to you hm?" he smirked and raised his eyebrows.

my heart jumped as he gets ahold of my waist. he pulled down my shorts and i put my head back biting my lip.

i hate but love the way how he gets rough in bed after an argument

after we both got naked he continued giving me hickeys. i breathed out trying not to make a sound.

he aligned himself against my entrance. i gasp as i felt his tip go on. i looked away biting my lip trying not to make noise.

he exhaled as he bottoms out in me. he puts his head low, and smirks to himself.

i looked up just to see himself halfway in. i moan at the thought that i cant take it all. "tom" i whispered. "hm"

"i cant take it" i whimpered. "aww.. my sweet little babyyy" he smirked. "you can take it, you've done it before yeah?" he smirked.

he thrusted into me, shoving all of himself into me. i moan at the unexpected wave of pleasure running through my body.

"see? what a good girl you are" he smirked. he thrusted in and out at a slow pace. i catched my breath.

"what's wrong baby? your not yelling at me anymore" thrust. "have you forgotten what to do? or do you want me to fuck your brains out until you forget how to say your name hmm" he smirked. another thrust.

i did a sharp breath. "why do quiet baby?" he asked. another thrust. i gasped feeling him throb inside of me.

he fastend his pace. i grip the sheets beside me and bit my lip. he grunts everytime he thrusts.

my legs started shaking as he went faster. i moan as i grip onto his arms telling him to slow down.

"p-p-please" i whimpered. our skins rubbing onto eachother; making it clap. "please what baby" he asked. "i-i can't take it.. o-please le-" my sentence got interrupted by my moan.

i put my hands on his chest. but he grabbed my arms and pinned them on top of my head. he pants breathlessly and so did i.

i moan loudly as i felt my climax building up inside. he pulled out and shoved himself back into me.

he leans his head towards my shoulder and gives me neck kisses.

i bit his shoulder and i scratched his back. the bed started hitting the wall everytime he thrusted.

we climaxed twice together. he pants as he hovers over me giving me wet kisses.

i run my hand through his braids. "wanna ride my thigh baby?" he smirked. i whimpered as he picked me up.

he leaned against the wall and gripped my waist. i held onto his shoulder as my legs grew weak.

"aww baby was i to rough?" he smirked. "i cant t-take it anymore please" i whimpered. i sat on his thigh and his hands traveled to my hips.

"come onn. i know you got one more in ya" he smirked. "now come ride my thigh and act like a little bitch in heat" he smirked.

he turns us both around as he smashed his lips against mine. he put his knee between my legs.

i moved my hips back and forth on his thigh. i broke the kiss as i moan against his shoulder.

i move her hips at the pace i want to tease her. "please daddy i need to cum" she whimpered.

i flexed and bounced my thigh. she moans and yells my name. "yeah yeah yeah" i smirked.

she put her head down on my shoulder and whimpers. she stroked my boner lightly causing me to shiver

"i'm gonna cum" she moans. she lets out a long moan gripping onto my shoulders tightly.

i felt a warm slick run down my thigh. i found it so fucking hot. i want her to ride my thigh more often.

she puts her head back against the wall. her hair all messed up, her eyes that were shut, her mouth slightly open, that turned me on.

i put my knee down and kissed her lips gently. making the wet sloppy kiss sound.

i pulled back. "why don't we finish this another time yeah?" i grinned. she nods with her eyes still closed.

i lifted her up in bridal style and placed her on my bed. i laid next to her and pulled the covers on top of us.

"goodnight mama" i whispered. she didn't respond, her breathing pattern changing.

i smirked.

i did ma so good she knocked out

i closed my eyes as my eyelids felt heavy.

"morgen!" ria smiled as me and tom went downstairs. i wore his boxers and one of his shirts.

"morgen" toms deep raspy voice from behind me. "had fun last night?" georg smirked. i hit the back of his head as i walked passed him.

he gasped and looked at me with puppy eyes. "mamas maddd" bill giggled. "yeah. she got mad cause i teased her so much last night" tom chuckled.

i turned around as i drank water from a glass i just got. i put the glass in the sink, walking passed the counter.

i felt two pair of arms wrap around my waist and pulling me.

"i'll make it up to you today" tom grinned. i tilted my head.

༻♡༺

umm about that.. my smut wasn't that good today because i had some unexpected homework i had to do so i'm half asleep rn writing

don't forget to vote

i have a draft rn but it won't let me publish i'll try tomorrow morning sorry

this chap isn't proofread

1109 words