𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟽𝟸

i groaned as i sat up. he pants next to me, our sweat laying on our skins. "y/n! pack your stuff!" i heard ria banging on the door.

i looked at tom and he catched his breath. i looked at the time and it read 2pm. i felt his warm hand run down my back. "ok" i rolled my neck.

i looked at my wrist and they were bruised. i felt the bed next to me skin deeper and he leaned closed to me. "did i tie the ropes to tight mami..?" he whispered in my ear, one of his hands on my wrists and the other on my lower back.

he intertwined our fingers together and kissed my neck. "y/n!" ria yelled through the door. "o..okay" i let out a shaky breath.

she walked away and i turned my head to him. "are you still mad at me?" he asked. i shook my head and stared into his eyes, my eyes trailing down his face to his lips.

he grabbed the back of my neck and smashed his lips against mine. he brings me down so i laid down.

i giggled into the kiss and he got on to of me.

i went downstairs, with tom's boxers, and his shirt. we both pant breathlessly as we reached the last step.

"what took you guys so long- oh!" georg raised his eyebrows. i fixed my hair and catched my breath.

"looks like you two had fun didn't you" bill smirked. tom rolled his eyes and we sat down on the stools at the counter.

"y/n! why didn't you pack yet?" ria came in the kitchen coming from the pantry; eating a bag of chips. "tell me you finished packing" i made a face.

"well atleast i already started!" she said. chantelle ran up to tom, hugging his arm. he pulled it back and shoved her, not hard enough to make her fall, but hard enough for her to stumble backwards.

he puts his hand on my thigh and started talking to bill in german. "why are you in tom's boxers?!" chantelle made a face to me.

i turned the stool around to face her. "because we had sex you dumb bitch"

(if this is cringy i'm sorry😭)

she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "atleast y/n and tom made more love than you guys did at the hotel two years ago" bill mocked.

"whatever! it's not like their gonna get married" tom took my hand and raised it in the air; waving my ring finger around. "what's this?" he asked.

he gasps sarcastically. "a promise ring!" he mocked and grinned. "the promise was probably faked. a promise that worth like what? $500?" she crossed her arms and cocked an eyebrow.

"4 million"

her smile dropped and she looked around. "well a promise that's worth money!" "love actually" tom leaned forward on the counter.

"whatever! you guys are so cringy" she said. i rolled my eyes and looked at the time. i heard the door knocking.

i stood up and walked towards the door. "who's there?" ria asked. "dumbass i'm not even there yet"