𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟾𝟸

after i unpacked all the clothes and my skin care products i changed into some different clothing.

i put on some shorts and a baggy shirt. "we can go shopping later we need to get some rest first" ria said yawning.

i hummed and crawled into the bed. i sighed as i felt my body sink into the mattress.

ria pulled the blanket over us. i turned over and breathed out. i close my eyes and hugged the extra pillow.

i groaned as i sat up. i looked at the time and it read 1:42am.

i sighed and stood up. i cant sleep without y/n.

i went into her room and laid on her bed. i hugged her pillows tightly and my chest felt heavy.

why am i like this when she isn't here??

is she still mad at me?

i groaned and laid on my back. i looked up at her ceiling and then at her bathroom. i put my lips to the side and sat up.

i looked at the clock again. LA is 9 hours ahead of us. so.. right now it is 4:50??

i took my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number. it rang 2 times. then 3. then 5.

it went to voicemail and i made a face. i dialed her number again. it rang 7 times and it picked up.

i smiled and jumped up a bit. "mama?" i said. it stayed silent. i heard shuffling in the background.

"hello?" i heard y/ns sleepy voice. "oh did i wake you up?" i asked.

"mhm" she mumbled. "i'm so sorry mami-" "no it's okay i needed to get up anyways" she said softly.

i turn over and sighed. "no it's okay i needed to get up anyways" i said. "oh okay.. what are you doing?" he asked.

"my love it's like.. 1 or 2 am there why are you still awake?" i rubbed my eyes. "what, we've had sex until 4 before and we were still awake"

i giggled and turned over, near the edge. "well it's different you need to get some rest" i said. "i miss you so bad" he said.

"go to my room" "im already in your bed" he said. i smiled and imagined him on my bed crying.

"my love go to sleep" "neinnn" he whined. i sighed and sat up. "what are you wearing?" he asked suddenly.

"why?" "i just wanna knowww" "i'm wearing shorts and one of your shirts" i said.

"yay" he said. i can hear the smile in his voice. "what are you going to do later?" he asked.

"we're planning to go shopping then go swimming" i said. "take pictures when your swimming kay?" he said.

"why" i smirked. "no reasonnn" "because you wanna edge to my picture?" i tease. "well what else am i supposed to do while your gone?"

i giggled and looked at ria. she was still asleep, slightly snoring.

"tom i'm gonna call you later, when it's afternoon there" "whatt why so lateee" he whined.

"because you need to sleep" i said. "but why sleep when i can talk to you" he asked. "tom" i started.

he stayed silent. "yes..?" he said slowly. "go to sleep. i don't want you to be tired later today" i said.

"okayyy" he huffed. "bye mami" he said. "bye my love" i said.

"i love youu" "love you to" i said. "hey!!" he yelled. "what?" i laughed.

"who loves me" he asked. "i do" "then say it" "i love youuu" i said.

"yay!" he said. "bye mama" "bye" i giggled.

i put my phone off my ear and hung up. i sighed and put my phone on the nightstand.

i looked the my right and looked at ria who was peacefully sleeping.

i looked at the clock; we've slept for almost an hour.

i laid back down and breathed out. "ria" i said.

no answer.

"riaaa" i said louder. she didn't budge so i sat up. "ria!" i yelled.

i grabbed the pillow and stood up. i walked to the other side of the bed and hit the pillow on her head.

she sat up; her hair all over the place.

"what the hell!" she yelled. "morning!" i grinned. she looked over at the digital clock and sighed.

"okay" she huffed. she laid back down but i out her stomach with the pillow.

"whattt!" she yelled again. "get up loser we're going shopping" i smirked.

she looked at me with the oh really eyes.

i smiled at her and threw the pillow on the other side of the bed. i went to the bathroom and admired how big the bathroom is.

i washed my face and did my skincare. i applied some light makeup and combed my hair. i changed into some baggy jeans and a big shirt.

i put my brackets back on, and added my necklaces.

i put on some perfume and looked at myself in the mirror.

after 30 minutes of getting ready we went into the living room. "these hotel rooms are hella huge" i said.

"yep!" she grins. i rolled my eyes and put on my shoes. i grabbed my purse; my wallet, and my phone.

i carried it and we went out the room. she locked the door and we walked towards the elevator.

"what kinds of stores are here in LA?" i asked. "uhh i don't know" she shrugged.

"we need to get a lot of stuff though" she said. "why?" i asked. "because we come to the US once in a while" she said.

"not anymore" "what?" "because we can perform our concerts here in the US more now!" i smiled.

"hi!" a girl came up to us. "oh hi!" i grinned as i looked down. "your pretty" she rocked side to side. "aww really? your pretty to" i smiled.

she had a pinks shirt with jean shorts. she had pigtails and a teddy bear in her hands.

"my brother thinks your pretty" she said. a guy came running towards us, dragging the little girl away.

"sorry about her, she talks to strangers to much" he said.

i nodded at him and smiled. "my brother likes you-" the guy covered her mouth and smiled at us.

"i'm davian, i'm sorry" he said. "i'm y/n" "i'm kiara"

"y/n.. that's a pretty name" he smiled. "he say that because he like youuu" the girl smiled.

"lizzy!" the guy whispered.

he had brown fluffy hair, blue eyes, a brown cardigan, some black jeans, and dirty air forces.

"where are u guys headed?" he asked. "we're about to go shopping downtown" ria said.

"oh! that's good. vacation?" he asked. "yes" i nodded. he smiles at me. 

"well i live down the hall. i'll see you guys later yeah?" he smiled.

"sure" i said. "bye davian!" ria waved.

he nods and walks away with the little girl. we got into the elevator.

"sooo. you think he's cute?" ria said. "ria!!!" i yelled. she laughs and pressed the elevator buttons.

༺♡༻

sorry for the late update

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

i'm sorry if these chapters are boring but they'll get interesting soon

also the new book 'the different girl' will be out soon!

1213 words