𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟷𝟷1

we went downstairs, i wore my pajama pants and an oversized shirt. tom wore his same clothes from earlier.

"there they are!" gustav smiled. "we were just getting ready sorry" i gave them a small smile. "so! tequila?" bill asked.

tom came from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close. "your already drunk" ria hit bills back.

"i wanna have funn" bill whined. my thoughts started trailing off somewhere else as i felt him kiss down the back of my neck.

i breath out and my eyes started closing. "tom" i whispered, trying to push him away. he stayed put and his other hand trailed down to reached my thigh.

"y/n! you gonna drink?" ria said louder. "huh?!" i opened my eyes. "you gonna drink?" she waved the tequila in her hands.

i shook my head and pushed tom off. i took a glance at him and he leaned against the wall, his knee folded with his foot against the wall, his arms crossed above his chest.

i leaned against the counter and listened to them talk. "oh yeah when are you guys going to japan?" ria asked.

"next week" georg grabbed a shot glass. "y/n" i heard tom whisper. i turned my head around, "don't drink" he whispered.

i nodded slowly in confusion. i turned my head back around and georg looked at me. "shot or no?" he asked. i shook my head and stood up.

"why not" ria whined. i shrugged and scratched my head. "i'm gonna take a shower. i'm tired" i mumbled.

"yeah.. it's almost 11. you going to sleep?" georg asked. "maybe" i shrugged. "okay.." he nods.

i turned around and made eye contact with tom, he winked at me as i passed by him. i went upstairs and into my room.

i went to my bathroom and stripped, i turned on the hot water and waited for the water to heat up

as y/n goes upstairs i was happy. i wanted to make y/n pregnant, so i didn't want her to drink tonight.

"shot tom?" georg asked. i stood up from the wall and went to the spot where y/n was leaning on. "ja"

"how long are you guys gonna be gone for?" ria asked. "like.. a week" bill shrugged. "aw man" she pouted. "you guys were gone for a week" bill said with sass.

i let out a chuckle and brung the shot glass to my lips. "tom was sobbing when y/n was gone. bill couldn't stop whining when you were gone" georg said.

i downed the shot and nodded. ria looks at me and locked eye contact. she clenched her jaw and looked back at bill.

huh

i poured myself another shot and cleared my throat.

was tom really sobbing when christine was here. i thought as i locked contact with tom.

i looked away and tried not to snap. "did you guys buy any suvineers?" bill asked me. "yeah! y/n has it" i said smiling.

"what'd u get?" gustav asked. "we got new clothes, some magnets, uhh.. some other stuff.." i mumbled.

it's the next day and everybody is downstairs for breakfast. tom is planning to take out y/n today. he thinks they should spend lots of quality time together now that she's back.