𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟽𝟶

y/n stands there in the middle of the doorway. georg and gustav comes up behind her and sees tom and chantelle.

"tom." georg looked at him. tom pushed chantelle off and y/ns heart shatters into pieces.

tom pushes chantelle off. "was?!" tom yelled. y/n turns around and upstairs. "y/n!" tom went after her, georg stood in the way and put his arm in front of tom's chest.

he shakes his head and tom stays still, looking at y/n as she walks away. "your messed up tom" georg shakes his head and walks passed him.

tom stands in the middle of the hallway and turns around. chantelle smirks and turns around, walking towards the kitchen.

i went in my room and slammed it behind me. not to loud though. i collapsed on the bed.

my heart thumped in my chest and my stomach churns as i replayed the scene in my head.

my vision gets blurry and tears came out of my eyes. i can physically feel my heart shattering.

i went into the kitchen and sit down. "hey!" i smiled at kiara. "umm.. hi..?" she looked at me.

her gaze turned behind me; gustav and georg walking into the kitchen. "where's y/n?" she asked. "umm.. she got tired and decided to go to sleep. she's drunk" georg said.

"you guys drank?" she asked. gustav nodded. well! it's fair to be honest. i kisses tom the way i wanted, and y/n wont even remember one bit!!

"is she upset?" kiara asked looking at georg. "because she doesn't just go to sleep after drinking.. when she's stressed or upset she drinks then sleeps the drunkness off"

"oh.. well i think she is. she mumbled 'i'm going to sleep now' and then went upstairs" georg shrugged.

kiara tilted her head and looked at tom; who was entering the kitchen. my heart thumped twice as he comes closer to us.

chantelle had a cheeky smirk on her face. "i'll be right back" i said. i went upstairs and knocked on y/ns door.

"y/n? are you there?" i knocked twice. "oh! um.. yeah" i heard her voice from the other side of the door. "hi! can i come in?" i asked.

"umm.. yeah just wait" i heard shuffling. "are you okay?" i asked as i leaned my ear against the door. "ja" i heard her say.

the door opened and i saw her hair a bit tangled and her eyes red. "oh! your high?" i asked. "umm.. yeah!" she said; her lying face was so noticeable to me.

"okay.. well are you okay?" i asked coming into her room. "yeah" she said as we sat down on her bed.

"are you sure? you usually drink when your upset and then sleep it off" i said. "no.. im okay" she smiled at me.

i can sense a bit of tension in her smile. "y/n im your bestfriend, ill be here for you. what's wrong?" i asked.

she sighs and looks down. "tom and chantelle kissed in front of me"

my face drops.

"what's for dinner?" chantelle asked. "we already ate" gustav shrugged. "yeah, it was so good" georg nodded.

"well are any of you guys hungry?" bill asked. "a bit" tom nodded. chantelle looked at him and smiled. he broke eye contact without making any expression.

i felt so dirty after kissing her in front of chantelle. this stinky bitch framed me.

"so what happened?" bill looked at georg. georg looked at tom and back at bill. he shrugged and looked down at the counter.

"soo.. you guys just drank and then talked then go home and do nothing drunky for us?" he pouted.

gustav giggled; the alcohol still in his system. "okay well i got eggs" bill shrugged. "i cooked them awhile ago" he said.

"hey y/n and ria are touring tomorrow right?" gustav asked. "no.. in two days" bill remarked.

"ohhh! maybe y/ns just tired then" he shrugged. "why?" bill asked leaning against the counter.

"because when we came in tom and chantelle were kissing in front of y/n" he said without hesitating.

tom looked at gustav and they all looked at tom and chantelle. "what.." bill looked at his brother.

"tom what the hell" he yelled.

the next day

i woke up and my head was pounding. "what the hell" i rubbed my eyes as i stood up. i was in my bed and ria was next to me.

"ria?" i made a face. she wakes up and looks at me. "why are you here?" i asked. "um.. i think i slept in the wrong room" she sits up quickly.

i can't let her know about anything yesterday.

i tilted my head and looked at the time. it was 9:05 in the morning. "what happened yesterday?" i asked.

"nothing! when you came home with georg and gustav you guys were drunk then you fell asleep so i carried you here and i was to lazy to go back to my room so i slept here with you" ria said quickly.

"uh huh.." i looked at her in confusion. "well okay" i stood up. "did chantelle leave?" i asked. "i think so" ria rubbed her head.

i blinked a couple times as i felt dizzy for a moment. my stomach started turning and i felt nauseous.

i ran to the bathroom and kneeled down to the toilet.

(you know how throwing up works) [i can't write about throwing up sorry]

i heard footsteps come behind me, ria rubbed my back as i clenched the toilet seat, my stomach churning.

i breathed in and out as i let it all out. i flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth.

"umm.. okay two things" she looked at me. i took out my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth, tying my hair back.

"you either have the drunk stomach.." she started. "or your pregnant"

i washed myself and changed. i went out my room and saw y/ns room door open. i stood in the middle of the doorway.

i knocked on the door and peeked through her bathroom door. "what?! i can't be pregnant!" i heard y/n yell.

my stomach dropped.

༺♡༻

don't hate me for leaving yall on a cliff hanger.

SO PLS TELL ME IM STILL UR FAV AUTHTOR EVEN THO U HATE THE FACT I LEAVE YALL ON CLIFFHANGERS 😞🙏🏼 (jk)

sorry for the late update i'm hella sick so just remember that

don't forget to vote

this isn't proofread

1092 words