𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶

i looked at the clock that read 7:32am. i looked at tom who was sleeping peacefully on my chest. i huffed and thought about what to do.

i grabbed the pillow and slowly replaced it with me. i fell on the ground realizing i was on the very edge of the bed.

i got up and looked at tom. he rolled over hugged the pillow. "ow" i groan as i stood up properly.

i opened the door and slowly closed it. i went into my room and brushed my teeth. i washed my face and did my skincare.

i put on some shorts and a big shirt. i tied up my hair in a messy bun and added some bracelets.

i put my socks on and went downstairs. i got my keys and put on my shoes. i got in my car and started it.

i drove to the grocery store and went inside.

"hey bill " tom came up to me. "hey" i smiled. "can we talk" tom sat next to me. "yeah about what" i put down my newspaper.

"you know how ive been searching and trying to find some rings" he said. "ohh yeah" i smiled.

"i think i found the one" he smirked. "let me wee" i said. he pulled out his phone and showed me an image of a beautiful diamond ring.

"holy shit" my eyes widened. i looked down at the price. "tom it's $4,900,000" i looked at him. "so? i'll do anything for my girl" he smirked.

the front door opened and we looked towards it. "hey y/n" i smiled. "hi" she smiled as she put down the groceries on the counter.

"what'd you get" tom stood up and walked towards the kitchen. "i'm making breakfast" she smiled.

"but we have ingredients at home" i said as i walked towards the kitchen. she shrugged. "i found a new recipe last night and i wanted to try it"

"what is it?" tom asked. "i don't know. it looked tasty" she smiled. she got everything out and she put the plastic bags in a little drawer.

kie came downstairs. she smiled once she saw me. "morgen!" i smiled. i hugged her tightly and dug her head in my chest.

"morgen" she said back. gustav and georg came down. "hey guys" georg smiled. "morgen" gustav jumped off the last stair.

"what's for breakfast" he jumped on one of the stools at the counter. "y/ns making something new" i said. "really? what are you making?" kie asked.

"i don't know" y/n said as she turned around to face the stove.

"mmm.. is that.. strawberries i smell?" kie asked. y/n looked over her shoulder. she turned back around and looked at the pan.

"eh" she shrugged. she placed the food on a plate. she turned around and placed it on the counter showing us.

"wow" i smiled. i couldn't describe what it was. it was like a pancake, but different. there was fruits on it.

y/n smiled. "i found some other recipes that i found online" she jumped a bit. i smiled at her cuteness.

we all ate breakfast and my taste buds screamed. "you made this?!" i smiled. she looked at me. "is it bad" she fidgets with her spoon.

"no! it's so good" i remarked. "hell yeah" tom smirked.

after breakfast tom pulled me by the arm. "i just figured out that the place where you can get that ring is 2 hours away" he frowned.

"wait.. really?"

"yeah" i can sense sadness in his eyes. "when are you buying it" i asked. "after our birthday" he said.

i nodded. "y/n we have practice" kie said. y/n dried her hands and sighed. "you alright?" i can hear kie whisper to her. y/n hummed and they both went upstairs.

"what's wrong?" ria asked. "i have to tell our manager that i'm not pregnant anymore" i mumbled. "it's okay, she'll understand" she said.

"but it's embarrassing! i had a miscarriage the day after i told her" tears formed into my eyes.

ria rubbed my back. "it's okay" she reassured.

(a lot of time skip)
after practice i fidgeted with the guitar belt. "hey lina..." i started. "yes?" she smiled. "so you know how umm... i um.."

ria looked at me. "i told you i was pregnant" i said lowly. "ja" her smile showed happiness. "i got a miscarriage" i mumbled.

her smile faded. "was?" her hand reached her heart. "nein" she shook her head. "it's okay" she smiled.

after we talked we left the studio. my eyes were puffy since i couldnt stop crying. ria drove us home and i stayed silent for the rest of the drive.

once we arrived home we went inside. georg was sitting down in the living room as i took off my shoes. he looked in our direction.

"hey guys! how was practice?" he asked. "good" ria smiled. ria went upstairs and georg came up to me.

his smile gone.

"y/n can we talk" he started. i looked up at him and nodded. he grabbed his keys and i put my shoes back on.

we got in his car and he drove us somewhere. we drove up a hill. once we arrived we got out the car.

we were at a big hill with lights. a beautiful view of germany. "what's wrong?" i asked.

georg sighed and leaned against the railing. "me and selena fought today" he said. i looked him.

"about..?" i asked. i remembered times like these. whenever georg is always going through something we talk it out somewhere private.

"she couldn't do it anymore" he said. "what do you mean?" i tilted my head. "she said she needed a break because of how distant we've been" he said.

"what..? that's so stupid though" i tilted my head. he scoffed. "yeah i know" he mumbled. "why were y'all distant?" i asked.

he looked at me. he stood up and exhaled looking out to the view.

༻♡༺

short chapter

don't forget to vote

i'm gonna be updating around 9:00pm EST since i'm gonna be going out tonight.

this chap isn't proofread

1031 words