𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟺𝟻

i fluttered my eyes open and rubbed my eyes. i felt a presence behind me, and arm around my waist.

i flinched and sat up quickly. i turned around to see tom sleeping peacefully. i breathed out in relief as i clenched my chest.

i turned my body around and laid on his chest, hugging his waist. his chest moving up and down slowly representing his slow breathing.

i felt his hand move up. i looked up and saw him rubbing his eyes. he looked down and smiled. "morgen" his deep raspy morning voice made me have tingles in my stomach.

"morgen" i said putting my head to the side where my ear is on his chest. we stayed silent and still, enjoying each others touch.

i can see the sunlight seeping behind the curtains, the birds chirping slightly, and his loving heartbeat against me.

my heart calmed down as i felt him stroke my hair lightly. i love when he does these.

my eyelids felt heavy but i resisted them. "mami" i heard him say. i hummed. "you guys have a meeting with Lina right?" he asked.

i huffed and nodded. he chuckled a bit. "it's okay" he rubbed my back. we heard a knock on the door.

i whined against his chest as i felt him about to sit up. i shook my head and squeezed his waist.

he kissed the top of my forehead and sat back down. i strangled him with my legs to keep him from going anywhere.

"don't leave me" i whined. "i don't mami" he chuckled. another knock was on the door. "ja?" tom yelled.

"morgennn" i heard gustavs voice. i giggled and softened my grip on his body. i snuggled against his chest and he stroked my hair again.

"uhh.. jackie is making breakfast" he said. i made a face and sat up to look at the door. i felt his hands on my thighs rubbing on them.

i looked down and noticed i was on top of him, right directly on top it it, and he was smirking.

i rolled my eyes and sat next to him. the blanket coming with me, on one of my knees. "how is she cooking?" tom asked.

i heard mumbles. "just open the door gustav" i said. "it's locked"

tom sat up and went towards the door. he unlocked it and opened it, revealing a waken up gustav.

his all hair fluffed and messed up. i giggled at the sight, but i stood up eventually.

"tyler went into the kitchen" he said. my body stopped. flashbacks from yesterday flooded my head.

i shook them away as gustav started speaking again. "and bill is downstairs helping them"

we both nodded. "okay, let's go" tom said. we went out of my room and went down the stairs.

i clinged onto toms arm as we stepped on the first floor. once we entered the kitchen i immediately made eye contact with tyler.

i felt toms presence lunge forward, but i pulled him back, shaking my head.

he formed his lips into a line and looked at tyler; clenching his jaw and fist.

that was so hot that i can ride him in front of everyone. i thought.

i smirked after myself but immediately stopped as jackie started talking.

"morgen" she smiled. i looked to my left and saw bill in the living room, watching spongebob.

i smiled and let go of toms arm. he looked at me as i went towards the living room.

~

as y/n let me go i looked at her. she went towards the living room. i turned my gaze towards tyler. he was about to walk towards the living room as well since his movements stopped and he put down the spatula. i went around the counter blocking his way.

~

i smiled at bill as i sat next to him. "morgen" i smiled. "morgen" his sleepy cute voice said. "tired?" i asked. he nodded.

i let out a chuckle as i turned my head towards the tv. "wow.. spongebob at 10 in the morning" i joked.

he rolled his eyes and laughed. my head turned towards the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs.

ria walked towards the living room in sweatpants and a hoodie. "morgen" i grinned. she smiled at me as she sat down. she leaned her head on my shoulder.

i heard from the side of me bill gasping. i looked at him. "you leaned on her and not me?" he put his hand on his heart. 

we both laughed at his stupidity. "we have a meeting wit Lina right?" i asked. "who said?" "tom" "how does he know?" "he told me"

"oh" she said. she shrugged as she sat up. "i don't know" she said. "maybe" she looked at me.

"breakfast!" jackie called. me and ria looked behind us in sync. we stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

i stood on the other side of the counter, farther away from tyler. i looked up at tom and he was glaring at him.

i looked down at his hands and stroked his arm lightly. he looked down as i turned my gaze towards georg; who just entered the kitchen.

he saw me and i smiled at him. he smiled at me back as he opened the fridge. "what's for breakfast?" he asked.

"i'm making some eggs" jackie grinned. i looked to my right once i heard a giggle. i gasped and smiled once i saw aurora in the car seat.

i picked her up and put her on my hip. "hi babyy" i grinned. she squealed and hugged my neck.

i smiled and swayed her side to side. i saw tyler coming towards me from the other side of the kitchen counter. just then i felt an arm swoop around my waist pulling me close.

i looked up and saw tom holding me while talking to bill. i played with aurora and smiled.

after awhile we sat at the dining table. i placed aurora on my lap  facing forward.

i put some eggs on the spoon, i looked at tom and he was staring at the food. "are you okay?" i asked.

he looked at me and then at tyler. "ja" he mumbled and clenched his jaw.

i put the spoonful of egg in my mouth. once it hit my tongue i cringed at the taste. i chewed it slightly and looked at jackie.

"how's the egg?" she grinned. i wanted to puke because what the fuck is this.

"it's good" i faked a smile. i swallowed the egg and i felt it sliming down my throat. i made a face and looked at tom.

he looked at me then at the egg, then at jackie. he took the spoonful of egg into his mouth.

he chewed it a couple times, then looked at me. we shared a giggle once we realized we both hate it.

A REALLY REALLY EARLY UPDATE (i woke up at 6 just to write then get ready for school for y'all)

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1187 words