𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

"wait.. what?!" angelina gasped. "you had a miscarriage?" her eyes filling up with tears. "yes" i mumbled.

"i'm so sorry" she hugged me. after a few minutes i got my guitar and we had practice.

after practice i placed down my guitar down and drank some water. my phone started ringing. "hello?" i picked up. "are you still at practice" i heard toms voice.

"we just finished" i said. "fuck" he groaned. "come to my room when you come home" he said. he hung up and i made a face.

this horny boy

"who was that" ria asked. "tom" i rolled my eyes. "why what happened" she asked. "i don't know he just told me to go to his room when we come home" i said putting on my jacket; zipping it up halfway.

i got my keys and we said goodbye. we walked out the studio and got greeted by fans. "hallo!" i smiled.

"ahhh!" they all screamed. we got in our car and i sped off.

we arrived home and we went our separate ways in the house. i went upstairs and knocked on toms door.

he unlocked it almost instantly and pulled me into his room. he pinned me against the wall and smashed our lips together.

he pulled me closer by the waist and his tongue went into my mouth. he kissed me passionately and kissed on my neck. he sucked on it gently and smirked once i whimpered.

he threw me on the bed and his hands roamed my body. he lifted up my shirt and the heat rose.

he pulled of my pants and kissed to my neck, to my stomach. he folded my knees upwards so it would face the ceiling.

he spread my legs apart and kissed my inner thighs. i whined when he moved onto the other thigh; lightly brushing over my cunt.

i felt a warm liquid in my lower stomach as tom pulled out. we both pant breathlessly and he stood infront of me.

he looked at my body top to bottom and smirked. "as much i love seeing you naked for me let's get you dressed up ma" he smirked. i stood up; my legs shook.

heat came across my face as i felt his cum drip out of my pussy a bit. he smirked and got on his knees. he licked my inner thighs and i looked at him with shock.

he stood back up. "all clean" he smirked. we dressed up and we went out his room. i wore his sweatpants and his hoodie.

everybody else was in the kitchen talking. i had a knot feeling as my legs shook as i walked faster.

"what's for dinner" tom asked. "some pasta" gustav said. ria came up to me and smiled. i smiled back.

"you alright?" she asked. "yeah... w-why" "you red, and your mascara is slightly smudged" she said. "oh um.. i was okay wrestling with tom" i shrugged.

"ohh" she made a face. georg turned around and i saw the pink apron he was wearing. we all laughed. "what?" georg pointed the spatula at us.

"you look like a mom" gustav laughed. georg flipped his long hair and rolled his eyes. me and ria did a silent laugh as we hit each other and gustav, and the twins laughed.

i hit her and she hit me harder. she pushed me and i pulled her arm as i was falling down. i fell and she fell on top of me. she slid down and we still laughed.

"bro what the hell" bill laughed. ria got up and i stayed on the floor. "get up" she laughed. i shook my head still laughing.

ria giggled. "get up the floor is dirty!" i jumped up and screamed. "y/n what did you eat" gustav laughed.

i looked at tom and his face turned pink. "nothing" i shrugged. georg passed out some plates and we got an amount of pasta for our own.

we ate our pasta talking about next week. "it's your birthday next week" georg said; taking off the pink sparkly apron off him.

bill and tom looked at him. "yeah" they both said in sync. "what do you want for your birthday?" ria asked.

tom looked at me and bit his lip piercing and smirked. "mcdonald's!" bill smiled. we all laughed. "i don't know really. maybe some new clothes" bill shrugged.

"what about you" she asked tom. "i want a wife" he nodded and grinned at his own joke.

"i'm right here" i mumbled and smirked. "what?" bill said. "mmm nothing" i said trying not to smile.

the next day

"tom! tom wake up!" a voice said. i hummed and fluttered my eyes open. i saw y/n on top of me.

"w-what happened" i sat up. she shifted next to me mad grinned. "i haven't slept at all" she smiled. "what? why didn't you sleep ma" i rubbed my eyes.

"i cant sleep without you" she mumbled. "can we go to mcdonald's" she smiled. i looked at her in surprise. i looked at the clock.

"mama it's 2 in the morning" i heard my raspy sleepy voice. she huffed. she slouched and put the blanket over her.

she grabbed my arm and put it underneath her. she pulled herself to me and hugged my waist tightly. she put her head on my chest.

i stroked it lightly; feeling the tiredness going away. "you wanna go to mcdonald's?" i asked. she didn't respond.

i peeked down and saw her eyes closed and her breathing pattern changing. i love when she falls asleep fast on me.

i smiled and kissed the top of her head. i closed my eyes getting ready to go to sleep. she shot up.

i opened my eyes again and saw her getting on top of me. she shifted on me, and laid on my chest again. i smirked as she laid on me, with her leg up showing me her ass.

i stroked her thigh leading up. i cupped her ass cheek and got comfortable too. i closed my eyes and we shortly fell asleep.

boring chapter

short chapter

i'm trying to write on the other book i made and i'm trying to update more here. IM SO HAPPY I HAVE SO MANT THINGS TO DO ON WATTPAD.

don't forget to vote

this is obviously not proofread