𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟹𝟼

we finished eating and tom put my dish up for me. i stood up and effortlessly walked towards the couch. i felt a pair of arm swoop around my waist pulling me close.

"nuh uh uh" he smirked. i huffed and he kissed my forehead. "we're getting you ice cream" he grinned.

i looked up and remembered the taste of the delicious cold ice cream, then the cold water after eating it.

we went upstairs and i brushed my teeth. i washed my face then did my skincare. i did some light makeup and put on my bracelets and necklaces on. i changed into a white strapless crop top and some green cargos.

i combed my hair and walked out the door. i went downstairs and put on my shoes. tom came down as well.

i looked at him and saw his breathing pattern fast. i put my hand on his chest and frowned. "why's your heart beating so fast?" i asked.

he looked down at his pants and back up at me. i gasped and hit his chest and he laughed.

"buy me ice cream?" ria asked. "yeah me to" bill added. "okay" and with that we walked out the door.

i don't know why but ria has been acting really weird lately.

we got in the car and he exhaled. he sat back as he started the car. "wanna fuck later?" he said.

my breath got caught in my throat and my heart skipped beats. "your always so horny" i giggled. "well" he started and shrugged. "first of all your really hot, second-"

"tom!" i put my hand on my forehead. he laughed over and over again. he started reversing out of the driveway.

time skip

we arrived home and i turned around to the backseat to reach the ice cream but he stopped me. "i'll get it" he grinned.

we got out the car and he opened the backseat. he got the ice cream and i unlocked the front door.

we went inside and saw all of them in the living room. "hey guys!" georg smiled. "hi" i grinned. he smiled at me then looked away.

"here's your guys ice cream" i said taking them out one by one. "ria you wanted pistachio right?" i asked. she went up to me and gasped.

"thank youuuu" she hugged me. she pulled back and took it. she opened it and got out a spoon.

we ate our ice creams, me and tom shared. he wanted to feed me, every time i try to take the spoon he takes it away and feeds me.

"tom i have hands for a reason" i said. he smirked and i realized what i said.

i smacked his thigh and he laughed. he fed me another spoon and grinned.

bills phone started ringing. "hallo?" he stood up. he went out the balcony and we contiued watching the film.

a few minutes later he came back and looked at us.

"umm.. tyler and jackie's flight got canceled and their coming back here" he said slowly. i gasped and smiled.

tom and bill looked at each other. i'm excited for the baby to come back. i've missed it ever since they left.

"when are they arriving?" georg asked. we heard a door bell happen. i sat up but tom stopped me. he hook his head and saw bill walking towards the door.

he opened it and jackie screamed, "helloooo!!"

this time she was pushing a stroller. they came to the living room and jackie gave me the baby.

i cradled her in my arms and smiled. she was giggling and reaching her hands up in the air.

"so where are you guys staying at then?" bill asked. "here of course!" jackie grinned. "i'll sleep with y/n" she smiled.

i stopped playing with the baby and looked up. "nahh i can, i can get to know her better" tyler added.

a silence wave came over in the room. "we have a guest room in the basement" tom said.

after a while jackie and tyler was watching the movie. the baby fell asleep so i put it in the stroller.

"upstairs, in my room" tom whispered in my ear. i put the blanket over the baby and i went up the stairs.

i opened toms room, excited but nervous on what's gonna happen.

(bru y/n shut up you already know whats gonna happen)

i heard the door behind me open. i turned around and tom pinned me against the wall. damn he's not kidding about 'u wanna fuck later' earlier..

his tongue danced with mine and he kissed my neck. he bit my lip and i whimpered. he put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer, closing the gap.

he put his knee between my legs and i sat on his thigh. he put his hands on my hips and moves me up and down his thigh.

he kept sucking and biting on my bottom lip. he pulled back and carried me to his bed. he unbuckled his belt and i took off my jeans.

after we took off our clothes he kept kissing me roughly. he aligned his dick alone my clit. he thrusted into me and i bit his lip.

i pulled away and put my head back. he thrusted into me a few more times. i whimpered softly. "you can stay quiet for me right?" another thrust.

i pierced my nails into his arms. i bit my lip as i felt him go deeper. "tom" i whimpered. he thrusted faster and i exhaled in pleasure.

i accidentally made a moan and he looked at me. i looked down at his hand and brought his finger up to my mouth. i sucked on them lightly and he groans.

"your so hot when you do this typa shit" he mumbled. he thrusted faster and whimpered. the bed started hitting the wall slightly, i put my hands on chest telling him to go slower.

he puts his head on my shoulder and pants as he slows down his pace.

i went upstairs since kie wanted to wear one of my hoodies. i walked passed toms room and heard a moan.

i slapped my forhead and let out a little giggle. i knocked on the door lightly. "hey guys? if you guys wanna fuck you should really do it before people arrive" i laughed.

"shut up bill!" i heard my brother yell. i continued laughing as i made my way to my room.

༺♡༻

boring chapter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUSTAVVV I LOVE YOU SO MYCH OMGGG JSJEJEHEHEHEHE

ITS THE WEEKENDDDD YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANSSS??

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1118 words