𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

"gustav" i whispered. he looked at me then got up. "yeah?" he said. "help me plan bill and toms birthday yeah?" i grinned as i unrolled the paper.

"okay, let's go to the basement then" he grabbed my arm. we went down the stairs then sat on the couch. i placed the poster on the table.

"first i have a few things in mind. should we wake them up with a happy birthday song?" i asked. "hmm... maybe. what's the other idea" he said.

i grinned and read the poster.

"where's y/n" kiara opened my door. "i don't know" i said as i scrolled on my phone. "tom shes your girlfriend why wouldn't you know" she crossed her arms.

i groaned and stood up. "where's gustav" i said looking down at her. "i don't know" she shrugged. we went out my room and i shut the door.

i opened bills door and saw him writing down in a journal. "yo" i leaned against the door frame. "where's my girlfriend and gustav" i said.

"i don't know. maybe their out right now" bill said. kiara stepped in front of me then went over to bill. he pulled her down on his lap and i scoff in digust.

i closed the door then went downstairs. "hey georg" i sat down next to him. "where's y/n and gustav" i asked. "i don't know. i havent seen them all day" he responded.

"really?" i made a face. i stood back up and went towards the front door. i looked through the window and saw y/ns car gone.

i turned around and saw gustav coming upstairs from the basement. "what were you doing in the basement" i said. he strained in his spot.

"just looking through some stuff" he shrugged and closed the door. "where's y/n" i asked. "she's.. she's out i think" he said.

"oh.. okay..?" i went back upstairs. i got my phone out and called y/n. it ringed three times and the line picked up.

"my love?" i heard y/ns voice. my heart squealed at the nickname. "hey ma where are you? i havent seen you all day" i said. "im out getting some stuff sorry" she said.

"when are you coming back" i asked. "like in another hour or so" she said. "where are you though" i asked going to my bathroom.

i made a sharp turn as me and tom talked. "im going to the grocery store. do you want anything?" she asked. "i want you" he whispered.

he laughed and i rolled my eyes. "what do you want like actually" i said as i stopped at the red light.

"i don't want anything" he said. "okay, well i'm about to go inside. i'll come home later bye my love"

"bye mama" i heard the smile in his voice. i hung up and parked. i got out my car and pulled out the list that was in the back pocket of my jeans.

i went towards the birthday decoration aisle.

i grunt as i picked up the bags and put them in the trunk. i exhale and closed the trunk. i put the cart back into the cart parking thingy.

i got in the car and started driving home. i looked at the time and noticed it was 4:32 already. i dialed gustavs number and he answered after it ringed 2 times.

"i got the stuff. i'm on the way home" i said. "okay, keep the decoration stuff in the trunk i'll get it later so they won't see it" he said.

"okay" i said. "what are they all doing" i asked as i stopped at the red light. "we're watching a movie. but toms upstairs" he said.

"doing what?" i asked. "i don't know" he said. "okay well i'm almost home. bye gustav" "bye y/n/n"

i parked in the drive way and took out the groceries. i left the bags with the birthday stuff. i jumped up and closed the trunk.

i grunt as the bags were heavy on my arms. i struggled unlocking the door. once i unlocked it i tried opening it but couldn't.

"oh my fucking-" i cursed underneath my breath. i kicked the door and it flew opened. it made a loud bang against the wall.

i saw their heads turn to me. "oh! y/n!" georg stood up. he ran towards me and took the bags from my arms. i grinned at him as he smiled. i closed the door and noticed the hole in the wall.

i gasped and covered my mouth. i walked away and sprinted a bit to the kitchen. "hey y/n! we haven't seen you all day" bill said.

i nodded without looking at him. i heard footsteps coming downstairs. i turned my head and saw tom running towards me.

he hugged me tightly as he smashed his lips against mine causing us to stumble backwards because of the impact.

he pulled back and grinned. "i missed you so much mama" he snuggled into my neck. "get a room" georg laughed.

tom pulled away and kissed my forehead. "so what'd you get" he asked looking through the plastic bags.

he gasped and pulled out the chocolates. "oh! that's for you" i grinned. "oh my god.. for real?!?" he smiled like a little kid.

i chuckled and smacked the back of his head.

"ill be cooking dinner" i said looking at gustav. "oh! umm.. yeah. i'm gonna be right back" gustav nodded.

he went towards the front door and i took out the meat out the plastic.

i started cooking and something caught my attention in the corner of my eye. i looked towards the back window and saw gustav carrying the bags.

i snickered and ria looked at me. "what?" she said. "nothing" i pressed my lips together.

a few minutes later gustav came back and i finished cooking dinner. "yayyy chickenn!" gustav smiled.

i giggled and placed rice in all their plates.

༻♡༺

boring chapterr

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1015 words