𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟹𝟻

i groaned in annoyance. i saw from the corner of my eye my door opening. i turned my head in that direction and saw y/n rubbing her eyes.

"mama why are you still awake" i said as i turned off my computer. "i heard you yelling" she said softly.

i sighed and stood up. i closed the door shutting her ass out

(jk y'all i'm in a goofy mood)

i pulled her by the waist gently and closed the door. "sorry i was just.. i was just doing something on the computer" i said.

"like what?" her sleepy voice said as she sat down on my bed. i walked towards my desk and put the papers away. i left my table light on, the yellowish light helping us to see each other.

"nothing" i said. "you wanna change?" i asked noticing that she's still in her shirt and jeans. she nodded and i got up. i went to my closet and took out one of my shirts and one of her shorts that she left since we fucked.

i gave her it and i can tell she was about to fall asleep. "here" i said. she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

she took the clothes and stood up. i backed up a few steps so she has space. she took off her shirt in one movement.

my breath got taken away seeing her beautiful curvy body. she reached her back and whined. "can you unclip my bra for me" she asked.

i chuckled and went up to her. she turned around and i unclipped her bra. she took it off and threw it on the floor.

she bent down on the bed and grabbed my shirt. she put it on her body then took off her jeans. she put on my boxers on top of her underwear.

she sighed and laid on my bed. i grinned and kissed her cheek. i put her jeans and bra and her shirt on the chair.

i laid next to her and grabbed her by the waist. her warm body heating up my cold one. her amazing scent filling my lungs as i breath in.

"guten nacht" i whispered. she hummed and her breathing got lower. i kissed her forehead and closed my eyes.

"i never loved you!" tom yelled and pointed his finger at me. tears dripped out of my eyes as he continued ranting.

"i've used you y/n! your never beautiful. your just good in bed! why would a lame old woman like you be loved by me?!" he yelled.

my heart dropped. "fuck you! get out of my house" he yelled. i strained in my spot as i stared at him, red puffy eyes and my heart beating fast.

"yeah honey boo, he loves me" lia leaned his shoulder. my heart dropped to my stomach and shattered to a million pieces, it pierced my stomach as i felt myself sobbing again.

tom and lia made out against the wall as i stood there, heartbroken, and left out. i turned around and my ears were ringing.

"i've never loved you, you whore!!" i heard toms voice yell.

i heard panting breathes. i opened my eyes and looked around. it was still dark, i looked at the time and it read 3:02am.

i looked towards y/n and she was panting. i sat up and shook her shoulder. i laid her on her back and i saw tears coming out of her eyes.

the painful breathless pants coming out her mouth broke my heart. i sat on my knees as my heart raced.

"y/n?" i shook her shoulder. she shook her head and continued panting. she struggled breathing and more tears came out.

"fuck" i mumbled. i shook her harder. "y/n! y/n wake up!! my love!"

her eyes shot open and panted harder. her soft pants broke my heart. she held onto my arms and looked around her.

"breath mama breath" i picked her up and she laid in my arms.

i swayed her side to side and stroked her hair. she clings her hands to my shirt and cried. "it's okay mama, it's okay" i remarked.

she breathes in a shaky breath. "mama your okay, i'm here your okay" i continued. she cried even harder in my arms.

after a few minutes she calmed down. but she kept having those hiccupy like breathes. "what happened my love?" i stroked her hair.

she looked up at me and her eyes were red and puffy. my heart sank at the image of her.

"umm" she started. her low and sad voice made me sad. "i ha- had a bad dream" she hiccuped.

i hummed and stroked her hair. "about?" she asked. she stayed silent and bring her hand to her mouth. she started biting her nails and i looked down at her.

i took my hand and took her hand away from her. i intertwined my fingers with hers and she hugged me tight.

"umm" she started. i hummed and looked down at her. "y-you broke up with me and said y-you.." her voice got higher.

"you said you didn't love me anymore" she cried. i sat up against the headboard and kissed her head.

"i would never stop loving you my love. it was a bad dream please don't think about it" i said. she breathed in another shaky breath.

she nodded slowly. and wiped her eyes.

we went downstairs and i held y/n close to me. i felt bad on how much y/n cried so much last night because a nightmare.

"morgen!" kiara smiled. her gaze turned towards y/n. her eyes softened and looked at me.

she gave me that one mom look, 'what did you do' to me. i made a face and shrugged.

she rolled her eyes and georg said morgen to all of us. "i made eggs!" he grinned. "really?" "are they actually good though" "YOU made it?" we all said.

y/n stayed silent and i saw her zoning out. i squeezed her hand and she looked up. "here" he passed out plates that were full of eggs.

"how much eggs did you make?" gustav asked. "a lot" georg nodded and smirked.

we sat down at the dining table and started eating. y/n sat back and started zoning out. i sighed and got a fork full of egg and fed her.

she shook her head but i insisted. she gave up and opened her mouth. i fed her the egg gently and took the fork out.

she chewed it and i continued feeding her. i actually find a good feeling as i fed her. like. ring there for her when she can't do something.

"if you finish your egg that i feed you, i'll get you ice cream" i whispered. she looked up at me and her eyes were still red and puffy since she cried again when she woke up. 

she gave me a smile as i fed her another piece of egg.

late update sorryyy i was playing volleyball

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1198 words