𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟷𝟷𝟽

his tongue danced with mine and he bit my lip. i tilt my head to the right and he deepens the kiss. our face were smushed together, i swiped my tongue across his lip piercing.

he slightly whimpers in my mouth, my stomach twisted and my heart pounded in my chest. i was running out of air by the second.

i almost forgot we were outside on a high mountain like hill where no one is around but cars driving by from afar.

i pull back and we locked eye contact. i smiled and he gave it back. "i love you" he says. i grinned and stroked one of his braids. "we should get home" i said grabbing his hand.

"i'm sorry" he said. "hm?" i tilted my head. "i'm sorry i got mad"

"you already said that" i smiled. "it was stupid so" i shrugged. "come on!! i wanna go home" i said. "what time is it" he asked.

"i'm not a clock" i rolled my eyes. "okay okay" he raised his hands in defense.

"where are they?" christine asks. "they went out for a drive or something" mark says, bouncing harmony softly.

"what for?" ria asked. "they uh.. i don't know" mark shrugs. he didn't want to tell them that they got into an argument just in case tom and y/n doesn't want them to know.

"they better not be fucking" ria groans. "what?" christine laughs. "i mean it's true" bill shrugs. "they always do their thing"

"what thing?" a voice said behind mark.

they all turned their attention towards the door and it revealed y/n and tom coming inside the house. "nothing" bill says quickly and turns around. georg snorts as he drunk his water, causing water to spill on his chin and nose.

"hey y/n" christine smiles. she nods at her and christine's smile faded. she lets out a sigh and christine follows her to the kitchen where everyone else is.

"hey so i was wondering if me and mark could sleep over" christine asks, leaning against the couch.

"hm?" ria hums. "for how long" she asks tilting her head. "like one or two days. we need to book a hotel" mark sahs.

"where are you guys sleeping?" tom asked. "i could sleep with y/n!" christine grins. "huh" y/n looks at her.

"me and harmony could sleep in the living room" mark sirs down on the couch. "yeah.. yeah let christine sleep with you" ria says.

"i'm not gay" she whispers. georg wheezes and slams his hand on the counter. he spilt the water on his shirt and almost fell to the ground.

"hey man it wasn't that funny" y/n rolls her eyes and laughed. "your still drinking that water?" gustav asks.

"uh huh" georg pants as he continued laughing. "your humor is broken" bill shook his head.

"you laughed because a piece of damn bread fell off the counter and landed on the floor" georg stood up straight.

tom lets out a chuckle.

(time skip)

christine and y/n went upstairs. everybody was going to bed since it was 1:28am. tom and georg were drunk.

they entered y/ns room and christine clears her throat. "i uh.. appreciate you letting me sleep here" she says.

"mhm" y/n takes off her shirt and threw it on the bed.

"sorry it's hot" y/n fans her self with her hand. "it's fine" christine giggles.

"babyyyy" a knock was on the door. y/n turns around and looked at christine. "are you gonna shower?" y/n asks.

"yeah-" "i'll put out extra clothes on the bed ready for you. my bathrooms right there and you could use my products" y/n says walking towards the door.

"thank you y/n" she smiles. y/n stops in her tracks and looked at her. she formed her lips into a line and sighted through her nostrils.

"your welcome"

"now go shower stink" y/n giggles. christine quickly nods and went towards the bathroom. "she's probably drunk.." she mumbles to herself.

y/n opens the door and it revealed a tom leaning against the door way.

"what took you sooo longgg" he whines, towering over her. "you smell like tequila" she groans and push him off.

"i wanna-" "y/n?" christine yells from the bathroom. "was?" y/n yells back. "do you have a towel"

"yeah just wait" y/n says. she turns back around at tom who was eyeing her body. "why are you in a bra" he asks.

his hand trails up her waist. she takes his hand off before he reached her breast. "your drunk" she says.

"whatt no i'm not" he rolls his eyes. her eyes trailed down his chest, seeing his boner through his jeans.

"go jerk in your room. i'm tired" y/ns sighs. it turns on tom even more but he smiles it off.

"help me" he smirks. "go in your room, on your bed, and wait" y/n puts her finger on his chest. tom's dick twitched as images went through his head.

"yes ma'am" he smirks and walks to his room. y/n turns around and closes her door. she walks to her closet and pulls out pajama pants, a big white tee, socks, panties, and a bra for christine.

she went through the drawers and grabbed a towel. she places all of those on the bed. she grabs the towel and went towards the bathroom. she knocks on the door, "here's your towel" i said.

"it's unlocked" she says. y/n opens the door and hung the towel on the thingy magigy next to the shower.

"i'll be back, i might take a few" y/n says. "okay! i'll be here" christine says, you could hear the smile in her voice.

y/n walks out the bathroom and left her room. and slowly walks over to his.

tom walks into his room and sighed. he groans as he sat down on the edge of his bed.

he groans as he touches his growing erection. he breathes in and out as he rubbed himself through his jeans.

"fuck" he whimpers. he sits up and he could feel his dick throb.

y/n walks into the room, his heart pounds. "this is gonna be quick" y/n furrows her eyebrows.

༺𖤓༻

thank you everyone for the concern! but i'm all better and got motivation to write more so yes there will be more updates :)

cliff hanger

don't forget to vote

short chap

this isn't proofread

1085 words