𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟼𝟸

i trailed the kisses down his neck and he breathes in. "fuck" he whispered as my hips grinned slightly on his member.

i sat up and smirked. "you said handcuffs for you yeah?"

"u..uhh y-yeah" he stuttered. i turned my head and reached for the handcuffs. i opened it and closed it and smirked.

he puts his head back and groans. "i have umm.. i have a.. kink for handcuffs" he breathes out.

i smirk and puts his hands above his head. he whimpers as i locked the handcuffs together.

i felt his member touching the inside of my thigh as i hover over him. "damn i love this view" he smirks.

i smashed my lips against his and he moans in my mouth. i trailed my hand down his chest and to his v line. i stroked his dick lightly.

he whimpers and bites my lip softly. i jerked him off as i pulled back. he moans and puts his head back.

"oh fuck- mami i.." he interrupts himself with his moan. "oh please faster" he whimpers.

i jerked him off slower just to test the waters. he whimpers and tugged on the handcuffs.

"please" he whimpers. "aww who's the one begging now?" i smirked.

"tom" i moaned. "what's the matter baby?" he smirks. "i.. i want to feel you" i whimpered. "oh yeah?" i whimpered in response. "beg me"

he moans as i stroked it softly. "i need you so bad please" he whimpers. "aw.. begging so much when you haven't even felt me yet all night" i smirked.

"pleas im sorry for teasing you earlier" he said. i jerked him off faster and he moans. "ohh fuckk" he whimpers.

his heavy breathing as i felt him twitch in my hand. i pulled my hand away and he groans. "please" he whimpers.

"touch me, jerk me, suck me, ride me, please just anything mami" he begs. i stroked one finger on the side of it and he whimpers.

i sat up and aligned myself on top of it. he fixed his posture and breathed in. "still" i put his chest down.

"yes ma'am" he whimpers. i bottomed out on his tip and he moans; putting his head back.

as i bounced up and down on him i felt the pleasure filling my body. we both gasped as i went lower. "oh fuck yes" he whimpers.

"f..faster" he moans. i ride him faster and he moans uncontrollably. is this how he sees me whenever he's the dominate one??

"mommy" he whimpers. "oh fuck" he whimpered again.

i felt a warm liquid in my lower stomach and we both panted. he breathes out and lays his head back. "un cuff me" he says.

without any energy i raised my arm and takes off his handcuff. in one movement he flipped us both around.

i gasped and he aligns himself against me. he jams into me in one movement. at the unexpected wave of pleasure i moan loudly.

he thrusts fast and deep as he grips my hands above my hand with one hand, and he other on my left breast for balance.

he thrusts deeper and i whimpered. the bed started hitting against the wall. "tom" i moaned. another moan came out of me.

he grunts as he thrusts faster. i whimpered and my eyes roll to the back of my head. "oh fuck yeah" he says as he hits a deep spot inside of me.

i moaned and clenched around him. "you like that?" he smirked. i pant and the room got hotter.

"answer me prinzessin" thrust. "why so quiet?" another deep thrust. i whimpered and he stood moving.

"tom" i whimpered. "make some sound for me love" he whispers. he continued thrusting slow.. then faster.

i moaned and tears came out of my eyes. he continued hitting my sweet spot over and over. "oh fuck right there" i whimpered.

he thrusted deeper and looked at me. "that feel good?" he smirks. i bit my lip and nodded. "i wanna hear your voice"

"yes.. i-it feels so.." moan. "so fucking good" i whimpered.  

"i need to.. i need to cu-" i moaned loudly as he thrusted deeper. "you need to what baby?" he smirks and thrusts faster.

"i..p-please" i whimpered. "i need to cum" i whimpered again. "hold it for me mama" he smirks.

i moan and clenched around him. he leans in and smashes his lips against mine, showing me how much he felt so good inside of me.

the kiss was sloppy, his braids brushing against my chest as he thrusts and kisses me roughly.

my stomach twisted and i needed to cum really bad. he kisses down my neck and sucks on it, nibbles on it, and bites it.

after sucking on my neck 4 times he pulled away. "please" "hold it"

i moaned as he thrusted deeper and faster. i looked down and he was halfway in. "fuck your not even all the way in?" i moaned.

"you can take it" he smirks. he kisses my neck and sucks on it. licking the spot causing me to have a tingly sensation

he thrusts faster and as he thrusts he goes deeper. i gasped and shut my eyes. "fuck" i moaned, my head pressing against the pillow under my head.

"i need to.." i moaned. "cum for me"

i clenched around him and let out a long juicy moan. "fuck tom" i moaned out loud. i felt my release on his dick and he puts his head on my shoulder.

he sits up and grabs my hips. he turned my around on all fours and i gripped the sheets. another round? this man is unstoppable

i felt him thrust inside of me, he thrusts faster to catch his own pleasure. i moan and hung my head low. my legs shaking. i gripped the sheets and he thrusts faster.

he whimpers, groans, and moans as i felt him twitch inside of me.

i felt a warm liquid in my lower stomach and his grip on my hips loosened.

i pant breathlessly. he pulls out, his cum dropping out of my pussy. i laid on my back and he laid next to me.

we both pant in exhaustion. i looked down at his body, his abs sitting peacefully on his stomach, both our sweat on our skins, his chest moving up and down as he pants.

after catching our breath he turns to me. "happy birthday mein leibe" he pulls me close. i breathed out and laid on his chest. "danke mein gatte"

he looked down at me, i turned my head upwards and looked at him back. "gatte?" he asks. 

i put my head back down on his chest and shook my head. "sorry.. i meant leibe" i said.

"ich kann dein ehemann sein" i heard him say. he strokes my hair lightly. his warm body heating up mines.

(i can be your husband)

"pinky promise?" i asked. "ja" he kisses he top of my head.

"i love you" he whispers. "i love you to my love" i said hugging him tightly.

my heart drops as i received a message. i turned to georg and showed him my phone. "what the fuck.." he looks at me.

i can't let my brother know about this.

༻♡༺

i feel like my smut was a bit rushed.. and it wasn't rlly that good tbh

don't forget to vote

this chap isn't proofread

1249 words